Liz Cheney may have lied on application to obtain Wyoming fishing license

I'll go down this road. The Republicans suck, but the Democrats are worse. Here's a start off the top of my head.

John Edwards - Cheated on his wife while she was dying of cancer & had a "love child"

William Jefferson - stuffed freezer with bribery cash

Gary Hart - cheated on wife, challenged press to follow him, whined when they did & he got caught.

Anthony Weiner - sent girl picture of his weiner

Eliot Spitzer - hired prostitute

Dick Morris - blow job from prostitute

Bill Clinton

- had long term affair with Jennifer Flowers
- groped Democratic activist Kathleen Wiley in the White House
- blow job from Jennifer Lewinski
- used Arkansas state troopers to transfer girls to him for cheating
- exposed himself to his secretary
- accused of rape, it wasn't investigated
- disbarred for perjury
- used executive privilege to protect him from being investigated for perjury
- told his secretary to lie that he had not been alone with Monica Lewinski
- deducted $50 for used underwear donated to charity

Hillary Clinton
- Didn't pay taxes on six figure white water profits
- Claimed not to have client files she was legally and ethically required to keep
- Obstructed the investigation because it was a lie, she had them
- Created the "vast right wing conspiracy" quote to protect Bill from an accusation (Jennifer Flowers) she knew was true when she said it.
- Illegally lead health care reform initiative because she was not confirmed by the Senate

Jim McGreevy - corrupt politically appointees and sexually harassing a gay State employee

Marion Barry - cheated on his wife doing crack with a hooker in a hotel room

Charlie Rangle - Didn't pay taxes on foreign income, claimed he didn't know he had to even though he was head of the ... wait for it ... ways and means comittee.

Tom Daschle - Didn't pay taxes on a limo driver he was provided

Zoe Baird - Didn't pay payroll taxes on her household employees

Jim Wright - corruption

Dan Rostenkowski - corruption

Let's try a couple of head to head:

House banking scandal, 22 members singled out for corruption:

Democrat 18, Republican 4

Abscam - 7 members of congress convicted

Democrats 6, Republican 1

And you're actually naïve enough to believe anything on this list --- most of which is bullshit -- is attributable to their being "Democrats"? :lmao:

Hillary used to be Republican... Morris turned into one...

Did you read the discussion? Apparently not.

Attorney General isn't a political position. Got it.

Partisan shit like this is what keeps political debate in the swamp. Both of you.

Again, didn't read the discussion or the post I was responding to, did you?

Oh one more thing...

-- doing crack is "cheating"?

:lmao:

What a clown. So you walk on by the liberals talking about scandals, and it's only partisan when it's returned to you. Now THAT is keeping the political debate in the swamp, Democratic hack.
Once again, a liberal demonstrates a willingness to circle the wagons to protect their own while making one rationalization upon another.
On Planet Liberal two wrongs DO make a right.

I'll go down this road. The Republicans suck, but the Democrats are worse. Here's a start off the top of my head.

John Edwards - Cheated on his wife while she was dying of cancer & had a "love child"

Gary Hart - cheated on wife, challenged press to follow him, whined when they did & he got caught.

Bill Clinton

- disbarred for perjury

Hillary Clinton
- Claimed not to have client files she was legally and ethically required to keep
- Created the "vast right wing conspiracy" quote to protect Bill from an accusation (Jennifer Flowers) she knew was true when she said it.
- Illegally lead health care reform initiative because she was not confirmed by the Senate

Jim McGreevy - corrupt politically appointees and sexually harassing a gay State employee

Charlie Rangle - Didn't pay taxes on foreign income, claimed he didn't know he had to even though he was head of the ... wait for it ... ways and means comittee.

Jim Wright - corruption

sigh....you people will never learn.

I didn't learn by accepting YOUR challenge? So don't make a challenge then, Sparky.

I never made one to begin with...my point was a very simple one...you failed to see it..

Once again, a liberal demonstrates a willingness to circle the wagons to protect their own while making one rationalization upon another.
On Planet Liberal two wrongs DO make a right.

Apparently there's more than one head watching the point sail over his head.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NvgLkuEtkA]Randy Newman - Short People - YouTube[/ame]

And you're actually naïve enough to believe anything on this list --- most of which is bullshit -- is attributable to their being "Democrats"? :lmao:

All the way. That's why I responded.

Close enough, thanks. Moving on...

Again, all the way. See above where it says "both of you"?

HELLO? IS THIS THING ON??* tap tap tap... :banghead:

What a clown. So you walk on by the liberals talking about scandals, and it's only partisan when it's returned to you. Now THAT is keeping the political debate in the swamp, Democratic hack.

Again... none so blind.
blind.gif

At least you got the Barry joke.

Or did you?

Is doing crack the purpose of marriage then? :dunno:

{*Disclaimer: tapping-on-mic imagery solely for comic effect. Anyone who actually taps on a microphone should be shot. No actual microphones were harmed in the production of this post.}

How about that....I bet if Tom Delay saw this thread he would breathe a deep sigh of relief. He bilked millions upon millions of dollars for the RNC but he didn't fuck a prostitute or snort a line of crack. I bet you anything before all that he probably faked residency and got a fishing license, too.

Let this be a lesson to you people. Before you consider lying about how many trout you caught be aware that the radical left has ways to make you talk.

::::wwwhooooossssshhh:::: right over his head.

As I said... none so blind.

All that's fine and good, but not what I was referring to.

Huh?
jill61-603505-albums-emoticons-pic47441-confused-head-scratch-smiley.gif

Um... you weren't even part of that exchange... :confused:

Sorry, I'm out of town on my laptop. I clicked on the wrong post of yours.

I meant to comment on your 167 post, and meant to say that all that info was fine, but was not what I was previously referring to. With this awkward laptop, I'm not going to research it now. I'm in a motel, and getting ready to attend a big veteran's thing at the state fair in the morning. Later

Let this be a lesson to you people. Before you consider lying about how many trout you caught be aware that the radical left has ways to make you talk.

Breaking News in order to get to the bottom of this national scandal President Obama has signed a executive order allowing for the water boarding of fish to find out what they know about this. By the way how do you water board a fish?

All that's fine and good, but not what I was referring to.

Huh?
jill61-603505-albums-emoticons-pic47441-confused-head-scratch-smiley.gif

Um... you weren't even part of that exchange... :confused:

Sorry, I'm out of town on my laptop. I clicked on the wrong post of yours.

I meant to comment on your 167 post, and meant to say that all that info was fine, but was not what I was previously referring to. With this awkward laptop, I'm not going to research it now. I'm in a motel, and getting ready to attend a big veteran's thing at the state fair in the morning. Later

I saw that you were having issues with that and deleted the post. I know how it is, I travel a lot.
Have a fine trip and enjoy it. This can wait. Travel safe.

Breaking News in order to get to the bottom of this national scandal President Obama has signed a executive order allowing for the water boarding of fish to find out what they know about this. By the way how do you water board a fish?

I think it's just the opposite -- you have to air-board them.
Which fits right in here; you place the fish next to the side of his mouth The Dick Cheney talks out of, and ask him about WMD in Iraq. Not only do you suffocate the fish but the hot air roasts it. Some tarragon and a slice of lemon...

:link: ?

While you're working on that... " he was elected by a bunch of commies and racists"? ... here's a picture of his opponent:

220px-Alan_Keyes.jpg

So... "racists" means what? Your state elected the half-white guy instead of the black guy?

I believe it was a Chicago newspaper. Find the link yourself, Dumbass!

I met Alan Keyes, and he was a capable, nice man. Too much of a one-trick-pony with abortion, and he was a carpetbagger. He knew he was going to lose. It's difficult to beat The Chicago Political Mob.

Oboy, this is even better than I expected--

"Run! Martians are invading the earth!!"

"Oh yeah? Where'd you hear that?"

"Go find the link yourself, dumbass!"

:rofl:

Lemme help you with that myth then. Here's what I'm sure you're thinking of:

The myth:
>> Claim: In the 2004 Illinois Senate Race, Alan Keyes said to Barack Obama: "You are not even a Natural born citizen” to which Barack Obama replied: “That’s OK, I am not running for president, I am only running for Senate.”*

(*poster note: in most versions I've found, this "verbatim" quote is given as "So what, I am running for Illinois Senator, not the presidency". The variation belies the mythmaking-by-committee)

This one is simple. Keyes and Obama had a total of 3 debates. The Illinois Candidates Debate took place on October 21, 2004, sponsored by the League of Women Votors, videotaped by CSPAN, and broadcast live on WLS-TV, the ABC affiliate in Chicago, IL.

Despite claims that the incident was off camera or scrubbed from the Internet, the following exchange is the source for this rumor. Actual quote from both the video and transcript:

OBAMA: I don’t need Mr. Keyes lecturing me about Christianity. That’s why I have a pastor. That’s why I have my Bible. That’s why I have my own prayer. And I don’t think that any of you are particularly interested in having Mr. Keyes lecture you about your faith.

What you’re interested in is solving problems like jobs, and health care, and education. I’m not running to be the minister of Illinois. I’m running to be its United States Senator.

Transcript, CSPAN Video at 45:30

Alan Keyes says the exchange never took place. You'd think if it did happen, Keyes would be the first to jump on it since he DID sue Obama over eligibility. See the now-multiply dismissed and definitively dead case, Keyes v Obama: Complaint, and LoyaltoLiberty.com, Keyes's website. Although the website and suit repeat many traditional birther rumors, Keyes has always denied that he mentioned Obama's citizenship in these debates.

All three debates:

Oct 12, 2004 Alan Keyes and Barack Obama debate, hosted by Illinois Radio Network
Oct 21, 2004 U.S. Senate debate sponsored by the League of Women Voters in Illinois
Oct 26, 2004 Debate sponsored by WTTW and the City Club of Chicago

Tom Hoefling, Campaign Chair for Alan Keye's Senate Campaign says that the rumored exchange never happened.

Charles,

Your instincts are right. That exchange never happened. It was the invention of somebody on the internet, one which seems to have sort of taken on a life of its own.

Thanks for your diligence in getting at the truth.

Tom Hoefling
Chairman, America's Independent Party
Chairman, Alan Keyes for President 2008
America's Party National Committee - HOME
Category & forums listing - America's Party News
Where Faith Gives Reason for Citizen Action ? Alan Keyes is Loyal to Liberty
<<

(Links to all the above, including all transcripts on the Keyes site, video, and the lawsuits on the page quoted, which is here)

And you'll notice that the YouTube video they link at the end doesn't permit comments without the uploader's approval, which is why you won't see my posted destruction of this folly, or anyone else's. Because when you're building a myth you can brook no doubters. Basically they're saying, "there's no record of it-- that proves it happened".

Happy huntin'. And don't be so gullible.

(/offtopic)
^^^^ Now, THAT'S a bitchslap! :lol:

Whats his name from south Carolina left his wife for a brazilian girl and still won reelection.

You really want to go down this road?

Newt left his cancer wife for another girl...

Bill Clinton

- disbarred for perjury

Hillary Clinton

Jim Wright - corruption

I could match this list with Reagan's administration officials alone.

Add:

Larry Craig
Newt Gingrich
Tom DeLay
Duke Cunningham
David Vitter
Mark Sanford
Mark Foley
Jack Abramoff
Paul Wolfowitz
Jeff Gannon
Armstrong Williams
Bernard Kerik
Rudy Guiliani
Lester Crawford
Bob "Governor Ultrasound" McDonnell (ongoing corruption)
Ken Cuchinelli (ongoing corruption)
Rick Scott (Medicare Fraud)
Steven Griles
Scooter Libby
John Doolittle
Randall Tobias
Rick Renzi
Dusty Foggo
John Ensign

^^^ almost all of those are from Bush's years.

And that was just off the top of my head - there are many more.

Add:

Larry Craig
Newt Gingrich
Tom DeLay
Duke Cunningham
David Vitter
Mark Sanford
Mark Foley
Jack Abramoff
Paul Wolfowitz
Jeff Gannon
Armstrong Williams
Bernard Kerik
Rudy Guiliani
Lester Crawford
Steven Griles
Scooter Libby
John Doolittle
Randall Tobias
Rick Renzi
Dusty Foggo
John Ensign

All you did was list administration officials, most of whom were only in a "scandal" for not being liberal.

Add:

Larry Craig
Newt Gingrich
Tom DeLay
Duke Cunningham
David Vitter
Mark Sanford
Mark Foley
Jack Abramoff
Paul Wolfowitz
Jeff Gannon
Armstrong Williams
Bernard Kerik
Rudy Guiliani
Lester Crawford
Steven Griles
Scooter Libby
John Doolittle
Randall Tobias
Rick Renzi
Dusty Foggo
John Ensign

All you did was list administration officials, most of whom were only in a "scandal" for not being liberal.
Major FAIL. All you have to do is google any of them.

I'll tell you what: you pick ONE, and I'll explain it to you as I would a 6 years old.

After that, you concede my point and my post. Deal?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrCRb8gB_II]FLASHBACK: In '08, Obama Attacked Hillary Clinton For A Health Care "Penalty" - YouTube[/ame]

Obama's words on Hilly^^^^^

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT838xRA12c]Clinton Shame On You Barack Obama NAFTA MAILINGS OHI0 - YouTube[/ame]

Hilly trashing Obama LOL

Who do Americans believe? :)

All the way. That's why I responded.

Close enough, thanks. Moving on...

Again, all the way. See above where it says "both of you"?

HELLO? IS THIS THING ON??* tap tap tap... :banghead:

Again... none so blind.
blind.gif

At least you got the Barry joke.

Or did you?

Is doing crack the purpose of marriage then? :dunno:

{*Disclaimer: tapping-on-mic imagery solely for comic effect. Anyone who actually taps on a microphone should be shot. No actual microphones were harmed in the production of this post.}

No - and apparently, neither is "love" or "happiness":

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-love-or-making-people-happy.html#post7671751

{I get really pissed when someone taps on my microphones, mainly because I instruct them not to on the few occasions that I let them near one. Which is extremely rare: your microphone is like your toothbrush. So only extremely attractive women are allowed}:)

Pretty funny, Carlos Danger was dangling his worm all over the internet fishing for babes and it didn't bother the radical left at all. A fishing license application in Wyoming is big news though.

Forum List

Back