Liz Cheney may have lied on application to obtain Wyoming fishing license

why is this in Politics?.....and who does this affect?.....:eusa_eh:
She's running for Senator in Wyoming. That's why it's in politics.

And as the Republican strategist said: This is a big deal in Wyoming.

you realize that its a goper who is beating one her...right? wonder why?

and the "article" doesn't say she lied, but of course she did because you say so....got it.

I have got say though, I am not to worked up over her receiving a fishing license before she completed a 1 year residency. ( but it does speak to your desperation, all you need now is to connect her to white on black violence:roilleyes:).

if those in Wyoming are, then thats their gig and will punish her for it at the ballot box.

I bet she's got WMDs.

What does she need a fishing license for anyway? Can't she just ... oh wait. I guess you can't waterboard fish. :confused:

So lying is acceptable is long as no one cares got to love liberal logic.

Except, Warren didn't lie. :lol:

“My Native American heritage is part of who I am, I’m proud of it and I have been open about it.’’

So we are now only left with Liz Cheney's lie. Do you condemn her for lying or excuse her for lying?
Elizabeth Warren is not a citizen of the Cherokee Nation.

Elizabeth Warren is not enrolled in the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians.

And Elizabeth Warren is not one of the United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee.

Except for a unsubstantiated third hand report that she might be 1/32 Cherokee Warren has provided no proof of any kind that she is part Cherokee when you claim something you can't back up that is called a lie in case you missed the title of your own link it did not say Liz Cheney had lied it said she may have now when and if it's ever established she did lie I will give a answer to your question you might try reading your link next time.

Is she required to be part of a club? No.

Do you have proof that she isn't NA? No.

Has your analogy to Lying Liz totally FAILED? Yes.

8. March 2, 2006: Third Attack on Karachi U.S. Consulate Killed U.S. Diplomat
1_image-large.jpg
Via: Syed Zargham/Getty Images

U.S. Diplomat David Foy was specifically targeted in the third attack in as many years on the Karachi consulate compound. He was one of four people killed. The bomb occurred two days before President Bush was to visit Pakistan and also targeted the Marriot hotel in an upscale neighborhood of Karachi.

This was a planned and coordinated attack that nobody covered as more than a news item.

and the admin didn't falsely blame a movie maker and then proceed to cover up their own failings

your comparison falls flat, just like when you blamed white people for murder when it was actually a black person.

Do you have any proof that they falsely blamed a movie maker? No.

Is it just your opinion? Yes.

and the "article" doesn't say she lied, but of course she did because you say so....got it.

I have got say though, I am not to worked up over her receiving a fishing license before she completed a 1 year residency. ( but it does speak to your desperation, all you need now is to connect her to white on black violence:roilleyes:).

if those in Wyoming are, then thats their gig and will punish her for it at the ballot box.

I bet she's got WMDs.

What does she need a fishing license for anyway? Can't she just ... oh wait. I guess you can't waterboard fish. :confused:

or you can fill them full of birdshot;)

has the left become more pathetic or what?

now she is nicknamed, lying Liz over a article that insinuated SHE MAY HAVE LIED..

And they crow how they THINK for themselves....lol

Last edited:
1_image-large.jpg

U.S. Diplomat David Foy was specifically targeted in the third attack in as many years on the Karachi consulate compound. He was one of four people killed. The bomb occurred two days before President Bush was to visit Pakistan and also targeted the Marriot hotel in an upscale neighborhood of Karachi.

This was a planned and coordinated attack that nobody covered as more than a news item.

and the admin didn't falsely blame a movie maker and then proceed to cover up their own failings

your comparison falls flat, just like when you blamed white people for murder when it was actually a black person.
Bush failed to provide the necessary security in an area that he knew was dangerous for Americans.

His incompetence caused the death of this American.

The democrats can overlook things like obamas father not being an American, making him ineligible to be President, but lying on a fishing license, That's something they can't overlook. Think they have their priorities right?

That doesn't make him ineligible, dumbass.

If it did, then the first 10 presidents, at least, were not eligible.

And none of your moron fellow wingnuts will call you on this, either, btw.

What sort of planet do you come from that allows such absurd analogy?

VP Cheney was in a National election, and Bush was from Texas: Liz is running for Senator in Wyoming.

Apples and Oranges.

Hillary moved to New York to run for Senator

Apples and Apples.
What utter bullshit. The Clinton's moved to Chappaqua, NY in June, 1999.

They had to buy a house somewhere, didn't they?

After moving to the state of New York, Clinton was elected a U.S. Senator in 2000.

Yeah huge difference.

Your mindless partisan blather to obscure the double standard of Hillary is hilarious!

:lol::lol::lol:
Where would you have suggested they live? And why isn't that up to them?

Where would you suggest she should have run for Senator from, Arkansas? And be dishonest, like Lying Liz?

1_image-large.jpg

that analogy is for shit......mark me not surprised:rolleyes:

The democrats can overlook things like obamas father not being an American, making him ineligible to be President, but lying on a fishing license, That's something they can't overlook. Think they have their priorities right?

Uh... your father doesn't have to be USian when you're born here. You're several years late.

Yeah, but where's Obama's VALID BC? Is he a dual citizen? Why so secretive with his college records? :doubt:

We never saw Poor Sarah Palin's high school diploma.

Why? What was she hiding?

No, all valid questions. You need to be more informed.

I needed to be informed on whether you were serious in trotting out this old canard that was roasted five years ago, or if you just had a deliciously dry sense of humour.

Of course the answer to all of this is... (a) what makes a birth certificate not valid just because it doesn't say what Joe Farah told you to expect it to say, and (b)... how come no president for 220 years required even a birth certificate, and suddenly the black guy needs a BC (not good enough) another form of the same BC (still not enough), college records (college records??), thesis, driver's licenses, home buying history, dental X=rays, shopping lists, dirt from under his fingernails and an affidavit signed and sworn by Don Ho saying he witnessed the birth in Honolulu?

Gotta admit, it smacks of the old Alabama Literacy Test.

I was really hoping it was a dry sense of humour.

Anyway none of this has jack squat to do with Liz Cheney.

Your playing the race card tells me you are dumber than owlshit!

Liz Cheney would be an excellent Senator. She would be an excellent President, especially compared to The Hildebeast.
^^^^ Obviously a retard.

Obama is more legit than McCain would have been: he wasn't born on U.S. soil, in Panama. He was born out on the economy.

why is this in Politics?.....and who does this affect?.....:eusa_eh:

Well, that's what I have been saying all along, isn't it?

Thanks for playing. :lol:

I bet she's got WMDs.

or you can fill them full of birdshot;)
First, you would have to contain them all in a kiddie pool.

That's how the Cheneys roll.

1_image-large.jpg

that analogy is for shit......mark me not surprised:rolleyes:
What about the earlier one I posted? Nine Americans were killed.

1_image-large.jpg

Bush failed to provide the necessary security in an area that he knew was dangerous for Americans.

His incompetence caused the death of this American.
There's only one minor detail that refutes this lie.

Terrorists caused the death of this American.

A word of caution lefties. Liz Chaney might be on your side. She is a pro-abortion liberal "republican". There is no reason in the world why she would want to challenge a conservative well liked senator in a primary except to use her name to upset the republican election.

Except, Warren didn't lie. :lol:

“My Native American heritage is part of who I am, I’m proud of it and I have been open about it.’’

So we are now only left with Liz Cheney's lie. Do you condemn her for lying or excuse her for lying?

Except for a unsubstantiated third hand report that she might be 1/32 Cherokee Warren has provided no proof of any kind that she is part Cherokee when you claim something you can't back up that is called a lie in case you missed the title of your own link it did not say Liz Cheney had lied it said she may have now when and if it's ever established she did lie I will give a answer to your question you might try reading your link next time.

Yes if your claiming to be Cherokee.
The available proof supports she is not more than she is.
The only thing that has failed is your ability to accept facts and truth.

Yes if your claiming to be Cherokee.
The available proof supports she is not more than she is.
The only thing that has failed is your ability to accept facts and truth.

Uh... the Eastern band (Tsalagiyi Detsadanilvgi) live around here, in western North Carolina. Now why would Elizabeth Warren, whose family roots are in Oklahoma (where the Trail of Tears exiled them), "enroll" with a tribe in North Carolina? Or for that matter either of the other two in Oklahoma where she no longer lives?

What the hell is the point of this tangent? You're trying to disprove a piece of family folklore. It's like demanding I prove I'm black Irish. Who the fuck cares?

This is as silly as getting on Liz Cheney on the basis of a fishing license. In both cases, it's fishing. In the metaphorical sense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back