Liz Cheney may have lied on application to obtain Wyoming fishing license

The democrats can overlook things like obamas father not being an American, making him ineligible to be President, but lying on a fishing license, That's something they can't overlook. Think they have their priorities right?

Uh... your father doesn't have to be USian when you're born here. You're several years late.

Yeah, but where's Obama's VALID BC? Is he a dual citizen? Why so secretive with his college records? :doubt:

The democrats can overlook things like obamas father not being an American, making him ineligible to be President, but lying on a fishing license, That's something they can't overlook. Think they have their priorities right?

Uh... your father doesn't have to be USian when you're born here. You're several years late.

Yeah, but where's Obama's VALID BC? Is he a dual citizen? Why so secretive with his college records? :doubt:

You are joking ... right?

No, all valid questions. You need to be more informed.

I needed to be informed on whether you were serious in trotting out this old canard that was roasted five years ago, or if you just had a deliciously dry sense of humour.

Of course the answer to all of this is... (a) what makes a birth certificate not valid just because it doesn't say what Joe Farah told you to expect it to say, and (b)... how come no president for 220 years required even a birth certificate, and suddenly the black guy needs a BC (not good enough) another form of the same BC (still not enough), college records (college records??), thesis, driver's licenses, home buying history, dental X=rays, shopping lists, dirt from under his fingernails and an affidavit signed and sworn by Don Ho saying he witnessed the birth in Honolulu?

Gotta admit, it smacks of the old Alabama Literacy Test.

I was really hoping it was a dry sense of humour.

Anyway none of this has jack squat to do with Liz Cheney.

Last edited:

I needed to be informed on whether you were serious in trotting out this old canard that was roasted five years ago, or if you just had a deliciously dry sense of humour.

Of course the answer to all of this is... (a) what makes a birth certificate not valid just because it doesn't say what Joe Farah told you to expect it to say, and (b)... how come no president for 220 years required even a birth certificate, and suddenly the black guy needs a BC (not good enough) another form of the same BC (still not enough), college records (college records??), thesis, driver's licenses, home buying history, dental X=rays, shopping lists, dirt from under his fingernails and an affidavit signed and sworn by Don Ho saying he witnessed the birth in Honolulu?

Your playing the race card tells me you are dumber than owlshit!

Liz Cheney would be an excellent Senator. She would be an excellent President, especially compared to The Hildebeast.

Liz Cheney would be an excellent Senator. She would be an excellent President, especially compared to The Hildebeast.

Is it not true that no other POTUS has had this kind of ALT put on him?
Where are George Bush's college records? Where's Clinton's driver's license? Where are Reagan's birth certificates (long and short forms)?

If you don't see a double standard at work it tells me you're blinder than a bat.

So what else is different?

Where are George Bush's college records? Where's Clinton's driver's license? Where are Reagan's birth certificates (long and short forms)?

If you don't see a double standard at work it tells me you're blinder than a bat.

That's the answer I expected. Bush's records were leaked. Obama sealed his so they couldn't be leaked. There was proof that he attended college as a foreign student. Early on, he was introduced in the media as Kenya born. Due to Obama's secrecy, records are more of an issue, and it has nothing to do with his color.

He was never vetted.(racism?) As a citizen, he could never have passed an FBI Top Secret clearance due to the people he closely associated with.

Dog. Obama is not an American and Liz Cheney would make a good President??

You are new here I see. One of your topics is a RW fantasy and the other a RW nightmare. You decide which one is which.

So lying is acceptable is long as no one cares got to love liberal logic.

Except, Warren didn't lie. :lol:

“My Native American heritage is part of who I am, I’m proud of it and I have been open about it.’’

So we are now only left with Liz Cheney's lie. Do you condemn her for lying or excuse her for lying?
Elizabeth Warren is not a citizen of the Cherokee Nation.

Elizabeth Warren is not enrolled in the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians.

And Elizabeth Warren is not one of the United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee.

Except for a unsubstantiated third hand report that she might be 1/32 Cherokee Warren has provided no proof of any kind that she is part Cherokee when you claim something you can't back up that is called a lie in case you missed the title of your own link it did not say Liz Cheney had lied it said she may have now when and if it's ever established she did lie I will give a answer to your question you might try reading your link next time.

hold on there

i heard it myself

her grandam said she has high cheek bones

what more proof you need then that

--LOL

That's the answer I expected. Bush's records were leaked. Obama sealed his so they couldn't be leaked. There was proof that he attended college as a foreign student. Early on, he was introduced in the media as Kenya born. Due to Obama's secrecy, records are more of an issue, and it has nothing to do with his color.

He was never vetted.(racism?) As a citizen, he could never have passed an FBI Top Secret clearance due to the people he closely associated with.

He was "introduced as Kenya born" by a demented street preacher who put up a YouTube video purporting to play the voice of an interpreter of a voice off mic that couldn't be heard on a phone call allegedly to somebody in Kenya. If that's your standard of journalism, then you're reaching. Not just reaching, but scraping.

"Never vetted" my ass. Don't play stupid.

Urban myths like the "foreign student" bullshit can be put to rest with a two-tenths-of-a-second search. It's been done. That you would deliberately ignore the proof to the contrary --readily available for years-- tells me what your agenda is. You're building a case on an April Fool's Day joke. Literally.

And yes, I know Bush's college records were leaked. He himself wouldn't release them. Nor did he have any Constitutional requirement to.

Last edited:
this thread is still going over some article posted, that Liz MAY HAVE LIED on some fishing license..

but then again, they went on for months over a horse and tax returns...

sheeeeesh

this thread is still going over some article posted, that Liz MAY HAVE LIED on some fishing license..

sheeeeesh

You have a point. A headline saying "Cheney May Have Lied" is like a headline saying "Sun Comes Up".

He was "introduced as Kenya born" by a demented street preacher who put up a YouTube video purporting to play the voice of an interpreter of a voice off mic that couldn't be heard on a phone call allegedly to somebody in Kenya. If that's your standard of journalism, then you're reaching. Not just reaching, but scraping.

Urban myths like the "foreign student" bullshit can be put to rest with a two-tenths-of-a-second search. It's been done. That you would deliberately ignore the proof to the contrary --readily available for years-- tells me what your agenda is. You're building a case on an April Fool's Day joke. Literally.

And yes, I know Bush's college records were leaked. He himself wouldn't release them. Nor did he have any Constitutional requirement to.

The gullibility of people like you and Zeke allowed us to be in the mess we are in. He was referred to as being foreign born when he was running for senator here in Illinois, and he did not deny it. He was not vetted. You people just can't handle the truth, but would rather criticize enlightened ones like me. Pathetic! If he had been white, he would not have even been nominated, so he was elected by a bunch of commies and racists. If the shoe fits, wear it!

The gullibility of people like you and Zeke allowed us to be in the mess we are in. He was referred to as being foreign born when he was running for senator here in Illinois, and he did not deny it. He was not vetted. You people just can't handle the truth, but would rather criticize enlightened ones like me. Pathetic! If he had been white, he would not have even been nominated, so he was elected by a bunch of commies and racists. If the shoe fits, wear it!

:link: ?

While you're working on that... " he was elected by a bunch of commies and racists"? ... here's a picture of his opponent:

220px-Alan_Keyes.jpg

So... "racists" means what? Your state elected the half-white guy instead of the black guy?

Last edited:

sheeeeesh

You have a point. A headline saying "Cheney May Have Lied" is like a headline saying "Sun Comes Up".

you could insert any, Democrat, liberal, progressive in there and it would be the same

they didn't get this upset when Clinton looked them in face and lied about, I didn't have sex with that woman, uh what's her name..oh yeah, Monica Lewinsky

Last edited:

sheeeeesh

you could insert any, Democrat, liberal, progressive in there and it would be the same

they didn't get this upset when Clinton looked them in face and lied about, I didn't have sex with that woman, uh what's her name..oh yeah, Monica Lewinsky

That's a lie that affects Bill, Hill and Monica. Declaring Iraq has ties with al Qaeda affects just a couple (hundred thousand) more, including uninvolved innocents.

Yeah, that's the same thing.

... still waiting for that link, Birddog.
boredsmiley.gif

I'll supply it if you don't.

Wow.. Anthony Weiner, Elliot Spitzer, Bubba Clinton, Barack Obama and the Benghazi video, etc etc.. and a hack leftist is whining over a fishing license?? This is insanity on steroids and one of the reasons why liberals are about to lose control of the Senate in 14.

What you and your fellow idiots fail to realize is this is just one example of an abuse of power and one in which she was caught. That being the most salient aspect of this story.

Liz Cheney had no regard or respect for the clerk who was intimidated into giving her the license and subsequently losing her job.

And guess what, twit....Liz Cheney doesn't care about you or your job, either.

She's just a Dick in a dress.

And poaching is taken very seriously in Wyoming. When I was there several years ago game wardens used helicopters for surveillance during hunting season. If they nabbed someone without a tag, they went to jail.

That's a lie that affects Bill, Hill and Monica. Declaring Iraq has ties with al Qaeda affects just a couple (hundred thousand) more, including uninvolved innocents.

Yeah, that's the same thing.

... still waiting for that link, Birddog.
boredsmiley.gif

I'll supply it if you don't.

Obama's lies about healthcare, the NSA and the IRS are affecting 300 million people.

sheeeeesh

Got to go back 15 years to come up with a comparable? Sad for you.

That's because she's a liar, just like her lying father.

Liz Cheney may have lied on application to obtain Wyoming fishing license

Fishing is a big deal in Wyoming, and it’s a big deal in the Cheney family, so it’s a big deal that Liz Cheney, who must overcome accusations of carpetbagging if she hopes to win a Senate seat from the state, apparently fibbed about the length of her residency in order to obtain a fishing license.

Cheney purchased her home in Jackson Hole just last year, after spending years living outside Washington, D.C., in Northern Virginia, where she also graduated from high school. After that, she went to college in Colorado and law school in Illinois, and observers agree that her Senate campaign’s biggest challenge is convincing voters that she even has a right to be running in the state. “Hey, Liz Cheney: If you want to run for U.S. Senate, try it from Virginia or some other state,” the Gillette News Record editorialized in July.

So it certainly won’t help that, as Kyle Roerink of Casper Star-Tribune reports today, Cheney improperly received a fishing license in Wyoming before she was eligible, and was registered as a 10-year resident. Cheney denies that she listed herself as a decade-long resident — “the clerk must have made a mistake” — but she doesn’t deny violating a state law that allows residents to apply for a fishing license only once they’ve lived in Wyoming for a full year. Violating the law is a misdemeanor punishable by a $220 fine.

“It’s a serious misstep,” Liz Brimmer, a Republican strategist in Wyoming, told the New York Times. “Allegedly poaching in a state where being a resident sportsman is, by law, an earned privilege. Wyoming people will take this very seriously.”

Wyomingites do not trifle with fishing. According to census data, nearly 40 percent of Wyoming residents are anglers, who spend a cumulative 5.3 million days a year fishing. Fishing expenditures are worth almost $465 million to the state’s economy, with much of that coming from tourists. Tourism is Wyoming’s second largest industry, contributing nearly $1.9 billion annually and providing over 28,000 jobs, and fishing is one of the top draws. The state’s tourism website uses words like “ultimate fishing and fly fishing destination” and fishing “mecca.”

why is this in Politics?.....and who does this affect?.....:eusa_eh:
She's running for Senator in Wyoming. That's why it's in politics.

And as the Republican strategist said: This is a big deal in Wyoming.

you realize that its a goper who is beating one her...right? wonder why?

and the "article" doesn't say she lied, but of course she did because you say so....got it.

I have got say though, I am not to worked up over her receiving a fishing license before she completed a 1 year residency. ( but it does speak to your desperation, all you need now is to connect her to white on black violence:roilleyes:).

if those in Wyoming are, then thats their gig and will punish her for it at the ballot box.

Forum List

Back