Liz Cheney may have lied on application to obtain Wyoming fishing license

MUST WATCH: Bret Baier Clashes with Cutter Over Libya Lie - Fox Nation

Check this video out.. Stefanie Cutter lies her ass off in it.. It's disgusting!!

You need to understand something.....

the dimocrap party is not a political party, it is a criminal enterprise.

Not being smart or cute, it's just the way it is.

Ever notice how stinking rich ALL of them get while in office?

Reagan was so broke, he had so little money, that when he left office and wanted his Ranch in California?

Friends of his had to buy it.

Clinton came in stone-cold broke but left a Multi Millionaire.

All of them do. All dimocraps. They're criminals

Yea they do.. but there are republicrats that do the same.. Just as corrupt. I don't have any confidence left in the two party system.. I think it's all a big fucking gimmick. Perhaps the repubs will actually start acting like and governing as CONSERVATIVES. Gee, imagine that?

This is bigger than Benghazi and NSA Spying!!

Wow this is the crime of the century...
The only fitting punishment is banning her to the outland where she will be forced
to spend 10 years without food and shelter and being forced to battle the bandits
that roam there.... LOL.

Imagine how proud the Libs are of themselves to unearth this high crime and misdemeanor..

Or she could be forced to go hunting with her father!

The only fitting punishment is banning her to the outland where she will be forced
to spend 10 years without food and shelter and being forced to battle the bandits
that roam there.... LOL.

Imagine how proud the Libs are of themselves to unearth this high crime and misdemeanor..

I even laughed at that!^^

that roam there.... LOL.

IOU rep :lol:

Next thing to be reported will be that she tore the tag off her mattress.

She's running for Senator in Wyoming. That's why it's in politics.

And as the Republican strategist said: This is a big deal in Wyoming.

I wouldn't count on Wyoming residents ignoring the fact that she only moved to Wyoming about a year ago......I mean its not like she's from Arkansas running for office in New York on the coattails of her husband.

Citizens of Wyoming have more sense than citizens of New York.

Obvious, I know.

Where would Liz Cheney get this idea anyway?

>> A few months before the election Cheney put his home in Dallas up for sale and changed his drivers' license and voter registration back to Wyoming. This change was necessary to allow Texas' presidential electors to vote for both Bush and Cheney without contravening the Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution, which forbids electors from voting for someone from their own state for both President and Vice President. << (Wiki)

Oh yeah...

What sort of planet do you come from that allows such absurd analogy?

VP Cheney was in a National election, and Bush was from Texas: Liz is running for Senator in Wyoming.

Apples and Oranges.

Hillary moved to New York to run for Senator

Apples and Apples.

I wouldn't count on Wyoming residents ignoring the fact that she only moved to Wyoming about a year ago......I mean its not like she's from Arkansas running for office in New York on the coattails of her husband.

Obvious, I know.

>> A few months before the election Cheney put his home in Dallas up for sale and changed his drivers' license and voter registration back to Wyoming. This change was necessary to allow Texas' presidential electors to vote for both Bush and Cheney without contravening the Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution, which forbids electors from voting for someone from their own state for both President and Vice President. << (Wiki)

Oh yeah...

VP Cheney was in a National election, and Bush was from Texas: Liz is running for Senator in Wyoming.

Apples and Oranges.

Apples and Apples.

You really need help here?

The Dick Cheney moves from Texas to Wyoming to run for office...
The Liz Cheney moves from Virginia to Wyoming to run for office.

Not only apples to apples... the same apple.

Except The Dick actually grew up there, at least in part.
MOF, Has Liz ever lived in Wyoming?

And then when she picks a residence she picks Jackson Hole. That oughta go over big downstate. :thup:

Oh yeah...

Apples and Oranges.

Apples and Apples.

And then when she picks a residence she picks Jackson Hole. That oughta go over big downstate. :thup:

Circumstances are Apples and Oranges, and you're trying to wave the red herring to distract from the fact that Hillary Clinton did precisely the same thing that Liz Cheney is doing.

But, of course, when Hillary did it it was OK in New York.

I agree that Liz will unlikely be able to successfully pull the same stunt in Wyoming.

Apples and Oranges.

Apples and Apples.

Circumstances are Apples and Oranges, and you're trying to wave the red herring to distract from the fact that Hillary Clinton did precisely the same thing that Liz Cheney is doing.

I agree that Liz will unlikely be able to successfully pull the same stunt in Wyoming.

Not at all. I didn't bring up Hillary; you did. She did that move, although she's not known to have falsified a fishing license.
So did RFK, same state. So did Alan Keyes, in Illinois. Al Franken moved to Minnesota to run for Senate, but then he is actually from there.

To quote The Dick: "So?"

The common thread with the Cheneys is Wyoming. Why Wyoming?

That's because she's a liar, just like her lying father.

Fishing is a big deal in Wyoming, and it’s a big deal in the Cheney family, so it’s a big deal that Liz Cheney, who must overcome accusations of carpetbagging if she hopes to win a Senate seat from the state, apparently fibbed about the length of her residency in order to obtain a fishing license.

Cheney purchased her home in Jackson Hole just last year, after spending years living outside Washington, D.C., in Northern Virginia, where she also graduated from high school. After that, she went to college in Colorado and law school in Illinois, and observers agree that her Senate campaign’s biggest challenge is convincing voters that she even has a right to be running in the state. “Hey, Liz Cheney: If you want to run for U.S. Senate, try it from Virginia or some other state,” the Gillette News Record editorialized in July.

So it certainly won’t help that, as Kyle Roerink of Casper Star-Tribune reports today, Cheney improperly received a fishing license in Wyoming before she was eligible, and was registered as a 10-year resident. Cheney denies that she listed herself as a decade-long resident — “the clerk must have made a mistake” — but she doesn’t deny violating a state law that allows residents to apply for a fishing license only once they’ve lived in Wyoming for a full year. Violating the law is a misdemeanor punishable by a $220 fine.

“It’s a serious misstep,” Liz Brimmer, a Republican strategist in Wyoming, told the New York Times. “Allegedly poaching in a state where being a resident sportsman is, by law, an earned privilege. Wyoming people will take this very seriously.”

Wyomingites do not trifle with fishing. According to census data, nearly 40 percent of Wyoming residents are anglers, who spend a cumulative 5.3 million days a year fishing. Fishing expenditures are worth almost $465 million to the state’s economy, with much of that coming from tourists. Tourism is Wyoming’s second largest industry, contributing nearly $1.9 billion annually and providing over 28,000 jobs, and fishing is one of the top draws. The state’s tourism website uses words like “ultimate fishing and fly fishing destination” and fishing “mecca.”

Dumbest thread op ever.

and yeah, I've read some of Shamans ops

Not at all. I didn't bring up Hillary; you did. She did that move, although she's not known to have falsified a fishing license.
So did RFK, same state. So did Alan Keyes, in Illinois. Al Franken moved to Minnesota to run for Senate, but then he is actually from there.

To quote The Dick: "So?"

The common thread with the Cheneys is Wyoming. Why Wyoming?

No, HillBilly Hill just lied about getting shot at in Bosnia and busted!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4]CBS Exposes Hillary Clinton Bosnia Trip. - YouTube[/ame]

Or FAKING an accent and sounding like a real dumbfuck!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJVgZIJ8K6U]HILARY CLINTON Adopts FAKE Southern Accent - FAKE BITCH !!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Or this gem.. Hitlery screaming about the LIES she and her team spewed:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR3XTOjZPfg]SHOCK! Hillary Clinton argues - What difference, at this point, does it make about how it happened? - YouTube[/ame]

or Hilly allowing her racist friend, Geraldine Ferraro to throw around the race card:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmLh8WGDbRE]Countdown: Hillary Suborns Racist Comments 3-11-08 - YouTube[/ame]

Speaking lying Elizabeth Warren lied about being a American Indian.
Did the people of Massachusetts care? No.

Do the people of Wyoming care about Liz Cheney's lie? Apparently.

So lying is acceptable is long as no one cares got to love liberal logic.

Except, Warren didn't lie. :lol:

“My Native American heritage is part of who I am, I’m proud of it and I have been open about it.’’

So we are now only left with Liz Cheney's lie. Do you condemn her for lying or excuse her for lying?

why is this in Politics?.....and who does this affect?.....:eusa_eh:
She's running for Senator in Wyoming. That's why it's in politics.

And as the Republican strategist said: This is a big deal in Wyoming.

Obvious, I know.

Hillary hadn't lived in Arkansas for 10 years. It would have been dishonest of her to run from there.

Just like it's dishonest for Cheney to run from Wyoming.

Now say something else stupid. :eusa_pray:

That's because she's a liar, just like her lying father.

Fishing is a big deal in Wyoming, and it’s a big deal in the Cheney family, so it’s a big deal that Liz Cheney, who must overcome accusations of carpetbagging if she hopes to win a Senate seat from the state, apparently fibbed about the length of her residency in order to obtain a fishing license.

Cheney purchased her home in Jackson Hole just last year, after spending years living outside Washington, D.C., in Northern Virginia, where she also graduated from high school. After that, she went to college in Colorado and law school in Illinois, and observers agree that her Senate campaign’s biggest challenge is convincing voters that she even has a right to be running in the state. “Hey, Liz Cheney: If you want to run for U.S. Senate, try it from Virginia or some other state,” the Gillette News Record editorialized in July.

So it certainly won’t help that, as Kyle Roerink of Casper Star-Tribune reports today, Cheney improperly received a fishing license in Wyoming before she was eligible, and was registered as a 10-year resident. Cheney denies that she listed herself as a decade-long resident — “the clerk must have made a mistake” — but she doesn’t deny violating a state law that allows residents to apply for a fishing license only once they’ve lived in Wyoming for a full year. Violating the law is a misdemeanor punishable by a $220 fine.

“It’s a serious misstep,” Liz Brimmer, a Republican strategist in Wyoming, told the New York Times. “Allegedly poaching in a state where being a resident sportsman is, by law, an earned privilege. Wyoming people will take this very seriously.”

Wyomingites do not trifle with fishing. According to census data, nearly 40 percent of Wyoming residents are anglers, who spend a cumulative 5.3 million days a year fishing. Fishing expenditures are worth almost $465 million to the state’s economy, with much of that coming from tourists. Tourism is Wyoming’s second largest industry, contributing nearly $1.9 billion annually and providing over 28,000 jobs, and fishing is one of the top draws. The state’s tourism website uses words like “ultimate fishing and fly fishing destination” and fishing “mecca.”

Speaking of liars:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs]Clinton, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman... - YouTube[/ame]
^^^The desperate grasp of the imbecile.

So, because Clinton lied, it's OK for Cheney to lie?

Well, then, I guess it's OK for ALL of them to lie, in your mind.

No one is saying this except the extremists in this thread. Why is that?

Wyomingites take this seriously. It doesn't mean that you have to.

It's super cereal?

Why didn't you say so?

[youtube]h05YfP_8UsU[/youtube]​
You don't live in Wyoming.

Hey, a Gay politician might be a big deal in Idaho, while no one in New York cares.

This is no different. And she has to be elected in Wyoming, not Missouri, which prolly has crappy fishing. :p

I can't believe you just said that!

Them there's fightin' words! :lol:

In other late breaking liberal news, Rand Paul may have removed the tag from his mattress...stay tune for further developments...

Obvious, I know.

Oh yeah...

Where would Odumbo get the idea about the LIE concerning a video -- BENGHAZI??

MUST WATCH: Bret Baier Clashes with Cutter Over Libya Lie - Fox Nation

Oh yeah...
So, you're with Sunshine?

It's OK for all of them to lie?

Did the people of Massachusetts care? No.

Do the people of Wyoming care about Liz Cheney's lie? Apparently.

So lying is acceptable is long as no one cares got to love liberal logic.

Except, Warren didn't lie. :lol:

“My Native American heritage is part of who I am, I’m proud of it and I have been open about it.’’

So we are now only left with Liz Cheney's lie. Do you condemn her for lying or excuse her for lying?

Hillary lied about being shot at in Bosnia .. Hillary lied about that video that she knew damn good and well had ZERO to do with Benghazi..

WHERE'S YOUR OUTRAGE HACK???

Synthia is pissed off about a fishing license.. about Liz Cheney lying over a fishing license.. DID FISH DIE??????????? DID PEOPLE DIE??????????????????

BENGHAZI- DEAD AMERICANS........ HILLARY LIED... SEALS AND AN AMBASSADOR DIED

Attachments

• $liars-benghazi1-e1350921614537.jpg
    $liars-benghazi1-e1350921614537.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 23

Obvious, I know.

Oh yeah...

Apples and Oranges.

Apples and Apples.
What utter bullshit. The Clinton's moved to Chappaqua, NY in June, 1999.

They had to buy a house somewhere, didn't they?

Forum List

Back