Liz Cheney may have lied on application to obtain Wyoming fishing license

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnGuF8kqjSs]Hillary Clinton Lies About 'Sniper Fire' On Bosnia Trip - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4]CBS Exposes Hillary Clinton Bosnia Trip. - YouTube[/ame]

AND THE BIG ONE WHERE Synthia's stupidity in trying to run cover for old Hilly is exposed... she admits she lied here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A46VRmcLtfU]CBS Hillary-Gate '08: Clinton Admits Lying about Bosnia Trip - YouTube[/ame]

ROFLMAO NOW WHAT??????

Oh the tangled webs we weave..

Synthia Hack-- we cant hear you? Are you outaged over Hillbilly Hill???

Circumstances are Apples and Oranges, and you're trying to wave the red herring to distract from the fact that Hillary Clinton did precisely the same thing that Liz Cheney is doing.

But, of course, when Hillary did it it was OK in New York.

I agree that Liz will unlikely be able to successfully pull the same stunt in Wyoming.

Not at all. I didn't bring up Hillary; you did. She did that move, although she's not known to have falsified a fishing license.
So did RFK, same state. So did Alan Keyes, in Illinois. Al Franken moved to Minnesota to run for Senate, but then he is actually from there.

To quote The Dick: "So?"

The common thread with the Cheneys is Wyoming. Why Wyoming?

No, HillBilly Hill just lied about getting shot at in Bosnia and busted!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4]CBS Exposes Hillary Clinton Bosnia Trip. - YouTube[/ame]

Or FAKING an accent and sounding like a real dumbfuck!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJVgZIJ8K6U]HILARY CLINTON Adopts FAKE Southern Accent - FAKE BITCH !!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Or this gem.. Hitlery screaming about the LIES she and her team spewed:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR3XTOjZPfg]SHOCK! Hillary Clinton argues - What difference, at this point, does it make about how it happened? - YouTube[/ame]

or Hilly allowing her racist friend, Geraldine Ferraro to throw around the race card:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmLh8WGDbRE]Countdown: Hillary Suborns Racist Comments 3-11-08 - YouTube[/ame]
You're going to be so upset when she's POTUS, you won't be able to concentrate on your Johns. Nobody wants an angry prostitute. :lol:

^^^There it is.. Synthia getting caught with his tiny pecker out , getting pwned and saying more stupid shit! LOL

So lying is acceptable is long as no one cares got to love liberal logic.

Except, Warren didn't lie. :lol:

“My Native American heritage is part of who I am, I’m proud of it and I have been open about it.’’

So we are now only left with Liz Cheney's lie. Do you condemn her for lying or excuse her for lying?

Hillary lied about being shot at in Bosnia .. Hillary lied about that video that she knew damn good and well had ZERO to do with Benghazi..

WHERE'S YOUR OUTRAGE HACK???
I'm not outraged over Lying Liz - I don't live in Wyoming.

But they take it seriously.

Lying Liz doesn't have a shot, anyway. Mike Enzi is very popular, and a complete conservative in every way.

But she may split the vote enough to allow the Democrat to win. :)

Synthia is pissed off about a fishing license.. about Liz Cheney lying over a fishing license.. DID FISH DIE??????????? DID PEOPLE DIE??????????????????

BENGHAZI- DEAD AMERICANS........ HILLARY LIED... SEALS AND AN AMBASSADOR DIED

Oh, save your fake outrage. Nobody buys it. :lol:

13 Benghazis Happened Under President Bush and Fox News Said Nothing

5. May 12, 2003: 36 People Including 9 Americans Die After Terrorists Storm U.S. Compound in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

1_image-large.jpg

The State Department had warned of a potential strike against the Saudi days before gunmen infiltrated the Al Hamra Oasis Village and two others killing 36 people and wounding 160. This was the most devastating attack on a State Department employees to occur under Bush. The Saudi government cracked down on terrorists group but that did not prevent another attack to occur a year later in Jeddah.

You didn't give a flying fuck about Americans dying when it was Bush, and it was more than twice as many Americans, and neither did any of your fellow wingnuts.

So shut the fuck up.

8. March 2, 2006: Third Attack on Karachi U.S. Consulate Killed U.S. Diplomat
1_image-large.jpg
Via: Syed Zargham/Getty Images

U.S. Diplomat David Foy was specifically targeted in the third attack in as many years on the Karachi consulate compound. He was one of four people killed. The bomb occurred two days before President Bush was to visit Pakistan and also targeted the Marriot hotel in an upscale neighborhood of Karachi.

This was a planned and coordinated attack that nobody covered as more than a news item.

Last edited:
Someone run and get the tittybaby a bib before he drools all over himself from crying so damn much.. LOL

Did the people of Massachusetts care? No.

Do the people of Wyoming care about Liz Cheney's lie? Apparently.

So lying is acceptable is long as no one cares got to love liberal logic.

Except, Warren didn't lie. :lol:

“My Native American heritage is part of who I am, I’m proud of it and I have been open about it.’’

So we are now only left with Liz Cheney's lie. Do you condemn her for lying or excuse her for lying?
Elizabeth Warren is not a citizen of the Cherokee Nation.

Elizabeth Warren is not enrolled in the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians.

And Elizabeth Warren is not one of the United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee.

Except for a unsubstantiated third hand report that she might be 1/32 Cherokee Warren has provided no proof of any kind that she is part Cherokee when you claim something you can't back up that is called a lie in case you missed the title of your own link it did not say Liz Cheney had lied it said she may have now when and if it's ever established she did lie I will give a answer to your question you might try reading your link next time.

LMAO This is perfect for OBooHoo and his flock of ninnies..

Attachments

• $crybaby-o-300.jpg
    $crybaby-o-300.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 17
8. March 2, 2006: Third Attack on Karachi U.S. Consulate Killed U.S. Diplomat
1_image-large.jpg
Via: Syed Zargham/Getty Images

U.S. Diplomat David Foy was specifically targeted in the third attack in as many years on the Karachi consulate compound. He was one of four people killed. The bomb occurred two days before President Bush was to visit Pakistan and also targeted the Marriot hotel in an upscale neighborhood of Karachi.

This was a planned and coordinated attack that nobody covered as more than a news item.

and the admin didn't falsely blame a movie maker and then proceed to cover up their own failings

your comparison falls flat, just like when you blamed white people for murder when it was actually a black person.

The democrats can overlook things like obamas father not being an American, making him ineligible to be President, but lying on a fishing license, That's something they can't overlook. Think they have their priorities right?

The democrats can overlook things like obamas father not being an American, making him ineligible to be President, but lying on a fishing license, That's something they can't overlook. Think they have their priorities right?

Uh... your father doesn't have to be USian when you're born here. You're several years late.

Where would Liz Cheney get this idea anyway?

>> A few months before the election Cheney put his home in Dallas up for sale and changed his drivers' license and voter registration back to Wyoming. This change was necessary to allow Texas' presidential electors to vote for both Bush and Cheney without contravening the Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution, which forbids electors from voting for someone from their own state for both President and Vice President. << (Wiki)

Oh yeah...

What sort of planet do you come from that allows such absurd analogy?

VP Cheney was in a National election, and Bush was from Texas: Liz is running for Senator in Wyoming.

Apples and Oranges.

Hillary moved to New York to run for Senator

Apples and Apples.
What utter bullshit. The Clinton's moved to Chappaqua, NY in June, 1999.

They had to buy a house somewhere, didn't they?

After moving to the state of New York, Clinton was elected a U.S. Senator in 2000.

Yeah huge difference.

Your mindless partisan blather to obscure the double standard of Hillary is hilarious!

:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back