Liz Cheney: No surprise Trump doesn't want you to see the J6 Committee evidence

It should be noted that Cheney is just as wrong on the issues as Trump, having supported nearly 100 percent of Trump’s failed, wrongheaded agenda.

Cheney approved of the Trump message, just not the messenger, and bears some responsibility for the Trump disaster.

Otherwise, yes – it’s important that the people be reminded of Trump’s treasonous crimes and lawless attempt to destroy America’s democracy; an attempt that’s ongoing.
Of course, but she became a profile in courage on the threats to the republic

President Trump notified Nancy Pelosi days before J6 he would have 10,000 national guard troops surrounding the Capitol if she approved. SHE REJECTED THEM.

I believe Jack Smith has overwhelming evidence that this is the case and that is just based upon what we've all seen.
Smith is burdened with the task of proving Trump personally knew he lost the election. I haven't seen any evidence that he has proven Trumps state of mind on that issue.....Biggie item for Smith to prove.
All the information provided to us last summer by The House Select Committee in their televised hearings.
The same they are being accused of destroying?

Smith is burdened with the task of proving Trump personally knew he lost the election
This is a common misconception circulating around.
All Smith has to do is prove that Trump broke the law.
That's it.
Whatever Trumps "state of mind" was when he broke the law doesn't factor in.
Unless he is criminally insane....but in that case he isn't qualified to be POTUS anyway.

Stann

You disagree that it's not surprising that a political candidate isnt super interested in a report of an investigation run by the opposition party?

Too late.
Jack Smith has it all now and it will be used as evidence against Trumpy in court.

Smith is cocked, locked and ready rock. The Jan-6 report will be used in his prosecution, no matter how hard the Rapist and Traitor's shyster try to prevent it.

This is a common misconception circulating around.
All Smith has to do is prove that Trump broke the law.
He is tasked with proving Trump knew He lost.....then he has to prove intent to commit criminal acts He's charged with.

Good luck with that.

He is tasked with proving Trump knew He lost.....then he has to prove intent to commit criminal acts He's charged with.

Good luck with that.
Have you seen the evidence from the Jan. 6th Committee showing the depositions of all the people...staffers, VP etc. who told Trump he lost.
So....question.
If Trump couldn't understand all the experts surrounding him....is he really qualified to be POTUS?

Have you seen the evidence from the Jan. 6th Committee showing the depositions of all the people...staffers, VP etc. who told Trump he lost.
So....question.
If Trump couldn't understand all the experts surrounding him....is he really qualified to be POTUS?
You hit the nail on the head.
Smith is tasked with proving Trump knew He lost......not what everyone else was telling Him.

You hit the nail on the head.
Smith is tasked with proving Trump knew He lost......not what everyone else was telling Him.
You missed the nail completely.
The only way Smith can "prove" what Trump might or might not have known is through the sworn statements of those experts around him (Chief of Staff, Attorney General, campaign staff, Vice President, and so on) who repeatedly explained to him that he had legitimately lost the election.
Then it will be up to the jury to decide whether a reasonably intelligent person after being told by pretty much everybody in the know that he had lost, could still believe otherwise.
And if the answer is "yes," he was incapable of listening to reason, fact, and common sense then that opens up an entirely new can of worms that calls his competence to even hold the office into question.

I don't live in Wyoming, so I didn't get the gratitude to kick her ass out of congress. What else you got?
A primary.

A GOP MAGA run primary? Okay :auiqs.jpg:

“Our work is far from over,” she said, evoking Abraham Lincoln, who also lost congressional elections before ascending to the presidency and preserving the union.

Wise counsel from Liz Cheney? OMG so many are still drinking the Kool-Aid.

It was Liz and the Committee that kept the videos hidden from the public for so long. She and the Committee are traitors.
Krazy Konspiracy Alert!

falsehood No one 'kept' videos 'hidden' -- that is koolaid for losers like you

A primary.

A GOP MAGA run primary? Okay :auiqs.jpg:

“Our work is far from over,” she said, evoking Abraham Lincoln, who also lost congressional elections before ascending to the presidency and preserving the union.
Liz Cheney is a douche ... and I wish her the best with her aspirations she will most likely never reach.

Liz Cheney is a douche ... and I wish her the best with her aspirations she will most likely never reach.
just a thought: do you embarrass the women you know with talk like that? We know Trump does:

Donald Trump regularly made lewd comments about his daughter Ivanka and fantasized about what it would be like to have sex with her, according to a former Trump administration official.

Donald Trump said that he and his daughter Ivanka have sex in common in a February 2013 taped appearance on The Wendy Williams Show . During a question and answer game, Williams asked Ivanka, "What's the favorite thing you have in common with your father?" Ivanka answered, "Either real estate or golf" while Trump added, "Well, I was going to say sex, but I can't relate that to her."

“Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that once led John Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter,” Taylor wrote, recalling an alleged exchange with Kelly, who served as Trump’s chief of staff between 2017 and 2019.

“Afterward, Kelly retold that story to me in visible disgust. Trump, he said, was ‘a very, very evil man.’”

Forum List

Back