Liz Cheney: We're Not Going To Let Trump Testify In Public To The January 6 Committee

It's an investigation, not a trial. Members are allowed to be biased. Just like the Republicans on the committee would have been had McCarthy put 5 on there.
It's an investigation, not a trial

One that could lead to a criminal referral to the doj, with 2 years of investigation, completed by a committee desperate to see Trump not run for president, that the doj will use as the basis of their investigation.

Members are allowed to be biased.

Thank you for admitting that finding the truth is not their objective.

And no, if you are investigating, you can't be biased, not if you are really seeking the truth. Their bias, combined with their stated desire to disqualify Trump means this "investigation" is indeed not legitimate.

Just like the Republicans on the committee would have been had McCarthy put 5 on there.

Indeed, which is why this should have been a non partisan, independent investigation.

It matters not how Democrats would have reacted had it been a Republican. It's still acceptable in our society for parents to bathe or shower with their own kids as long as it's not sexual and the kids are very young.
I don't know...it's creepy, especially if the child is 14...

And it does matter. Your defending of Biden here is not genuine if you would not react the same if this were a repub.

coffeepaper.gif

"probably not appropriate." Looks like you didn't read her diary.

And show your proof she was 14 at the time...
And show your proof she was 14 at the time...

Well, she would have to have been close to her teen years, I mean, how many 3 year Olds do you know that write diaries?

LOL

Yet another rightard thinks "probably not appropriate" equates to sexual assault.

So if some Republican actually sexually assaulted you, you would think of that as ... probably not appropriate, huh?

rotfl-gif.288736
Keep defending your pedophile Messiah.

One that could lead to a criminal referral to the doj, with 2 years of investigation, completed by a committee desperate to see Trump not run for president, that the doj will use as the basis of their investigation.

Thank you for admitting that finding the truth is not their objective.

And no, if you are investigating, you can't be biased, not if you are really seeking the truth. Their bias, combined with their stated desire to disqualify Trump means this "investigation" is indeed not legitimate.

Indeed, which is why this should have been a non partisan, independent investigation.

Yet more reason for McCarthy to place Republicans on that committee. What a pity he didn't.

I don't know...it's creepy, especially if the child is 14...

And it does matter. Your defending of Biden here is not genuine if you would not react the same if this were a repub.

Where's your proof that Ashley was 14 when that happened? You're now the 3rd rightard to post that, yet none of you can post your source.

Very telling.

Well, she would have to have been close to her teen years, I mean, how many 3 year Olds do you know that write diaries?

I didn't ask how old she was when she wrote about it in her diary. I asked how old was she when they showered.

You are capable of understanding the difference, aren't you??

Yet more reason for McCarthy to place Republicans on that committee. What a pity he didn't.
And were back to square one. He tried, but pelosi overruled 2 of his choices.

And again, it doesn't matter what mccarthy did, this whole thing should have never been done by Congress, both sides of whom have their agendas, and are based.

And were back to square one. He tried, but pelosi overruled 2 of his choices.

And again, it doesn't matter what mccarthy did, this whole thing should have never been done by Congress, both sides of whom have their agendas, and are based.

So? He still had 3 others she accepted and offered him to add two others. It would have been 5 Democrats, 5 Republicans. Republicans can now howl at the moon that McCarthy pulled all 5 seats instead of filling them.

Forum List

Back