Liz Cheney throws her gay sister under the bus. Then drives the bus over her.

How exactly did Liz Chaney throw her sister under the bus?

28km1dt.jpg

Can't answer the question, can you?

So she's against gay marriage and has a gay sister. That's not throwing someone under the bus.

sheesh, do you libs live to spread gossip just to stir up shit or what?

it's just pathetic

does anyone really care about this?

By publicly insinuating her sister deserves fewer rights simply because of who she loves?

So, anyone who has a gay sibling has to be for gay marriage, otherwise they're throwing brother/sister under the bus?

Do you know how ridicules that sounds?

it's just pathetic

Liz obviously think it matters. The right wing PACs who have been making attack ads against her think it matters.

28km1dt.jpg

Can't answer the question, can you?

So she's against gay marriage and has a gay sister. That's not throwing someone under the bus.

As Liz Cheneys Sister in Law Heather Poe put it:

I was watching my sister-in-law on Fox News Sunday (yes Liz, in fifteen states and the District of Columbia you are my sister-in-law) and was very disappointed to hear her say "I do believe in the traditional definition of marriage."

Liz has been a guest in our home, has spent time and shared holidays with our children, and when Mary and I got married in 2012 – she didn't hesitate to tell us how happy she was for us.

To have her now say she doesn't support our right to marry is offensive to say the least

I can't help but wonder how Liz would feel if as she moved from state to state, she discovered that her family was protected in one but not the other.

I always thought freedom meant freedom for EVERYONE.

By publicly insinuating her sister deserves fewer rights simply because of who she loves?

So, anyone who has a gay sibling has to be for gay marriage, otherwise they're throwing brother/sister under the bus?

She was supportive of gay marriage....until it became politically a liability. Ergo....there goes her sister and family under the political bus. What a charming person Liz is....just like her daddy. I hope her sister is smart enough to not go quail hunting with her.

In 2009, Liz Cheney came out against a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage and she supported the State Department's decision to extend marriage benefits to gay couples.

A few months ago, when she made her political aspirations clearer, right wing PACs began attacking her for those views.

So now she has found God and decided gay marriage is a bad thing.

Maybe she felt it should be a states issue.

Liz Cheney is entitled to hold any opinion she wants to. She is as free to disagree with her sister as any other sibling is free to disagree with their own family members.

Only liberals believe group think is the law of the land.

She was supportive of gay marriage....until it became politically a liability. Ergo....there goes her sister and family under the political bus. What a charming person Liz is....just like her daddy. I hope her sister is smart enough to not go quail hunting with her.

You have any proof she supported gay marriage?

You people wouldn't care breaking up someone's family for your stupid causes

I don't think homosexuals being used like this should be proud of this kind of stuff

I only saw one interview where this came up.

Liz said that while she loves her sister and went to her marriage, she doesn't agree with gay marriage.

Where in the hell is that "throwing her sister under the bus"

If a relative of mine were to tell me they were gay, I wouldn't love them any less.. I still wouldn't agree with the gay marriage issue though.

You liberals just love making things worse than what they really are.

In other words.. Lying.

News for you liberals - Liz Chaney is her own woman and entitled to her own opinions. Just because her sister happens to be gay doesn't mean Liz has to feel one way or the other about gay marriage. I can actually understand her sister being hurt and frustrated by Liz's views, but no one threw anyone under the bus. Learn to respect other people's opinions.

it's just pathetic

Liz obviously think it matters. The right wing PACs who have been making attack ads against her think it matters.

so what? she's free to think what she wants
that you don't find anything wrong with rdean using people's family like this and then you add to it...

say's a lot about you...

News for you liberals - Liz Chaney is her own woman and entitled to her own opinions. Just because her sister happens to be gay doesn't mean Liz has to feel one way or the other about gay marriage. I can actually understand her sister being hurt and frustrated by Liz's views, but no one threw anyone under the bus. Learn to respect other people's opinions.

It is a free country. Liz is entitled to her own opinions

She is also entitled to be ridiculed for those opinions

Yes she is. And we have the right to call her on her sister-back-stabbing ways. :D

Forum List

Back