Liz Cheney throws her gay sister under the bus. Then drives the bus over her.

News for you liberals - Liz Chaney is her own woman and entitled to her own opinions. Just because her sister happens to be gay doesn't mean Liz has to feel one way or the other about gay marriage. I can actually understand her sister being hurt and frustrated by Liz's views, but no one threw anyone under the bus. Learn to respect other people's opinions.

Yes she is. And we have the right to call her on her sister-back-stabbing ways. :D

Don't you have a link to find?

I keep thinking you people and how it's all about the gay gay gay gay gay gay stuff can't crawl any lower...it's gets tiring

they aren't SPECIAL

and then you slither in with this stuff

this is sick using people families like this

Last edited:
By publicly insinuating her sister deserves fewer rights simply because of who she loves?

So, anyone who has a gay sibling has to be for gay marriage, otherwise they're throwing brother/sister under the bus?

Do you know how ridicules that sounds?

She was supportive of gay marriage....until it became politically a liability. Ergo....there goes her sister and family under the political bus. What a charming person Liz is....just like her daddy. I hope her sister is smart enough to not go quail hunting with her.

How exactly did Liz Chaney throw her sister under the bus?

In 2009, Liz Cheney came out against a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage and she supported the State Department's decision to extend marriage benefits to gay couples.

A few months ago, when she made her political aspirations clearer, right wing PACs began attacking her for those views.

So now she has found God and decided gay marriage is a bad thing.

Liz Cheney is entitled to hold any opinion she wants to. She is as free to disagree with her sister as any other sibling is free to disagree with their own family members.

Only liberals believe group think is the law of the land.

see above. Might help if you read the thread, its only 2 1/2 pages BTW, before jumping in head first ;) :lol:

How exactly did Liz Chaney throw her sister under the bus?

28km1dt.jpg

Spoilers! Damn it!

sheesh, do you libs live to spread gossip just to stir up shit or what?

it's just pathetic

does anyone really care about this?

Liz obviously think it matters. The right wing PACs who have been making attack ads against her think it matters.

so what? she's free to think what she wants
that you don't find anything wrong with rdean using people's family like this and then you add to it...

say's a lot about you...

Third post by Stephanie on a topic she said she doesn't care about.

I keep thinking you people with all its it all about the gay gay gay gay gay gay stuff can't crawl any lower...it' gets tiring

they aren't SPECIAL

huh?

If Liz spoke in sppt. of gay marriage, she is a hypocrite. No doubt. (And I don't mean where in she says I sppt. as it is a state law already on the books that she has to enforce).

on another note her sister Mary, worked actively in sppt. of Bush's election/re-election...... he was not a proponent of gay marriage if I recall.....

Liz obviously think it matters. The right wing PACs who have been making attack ads against her think it matters.

so what? she's free to think what she wants
that you don't find anything wrong with rdean using people's family like this and then you add to it...

say's a lot about you...

Third post by Stephanie on a topic she said she doesn't care about.

its amazing how much this person really does do the exact things she comes in and whines about. Id love to know the real steph

I keep thinking you people with all its it all about the gay gay gay gay gay gay stuff can't crawl any lower...it' gets tiring

they aren't SPECIAL

huh?

I know....Stephanie has an odd way of showing how she doesn't care about a topic.

News for you liberals - Liz Chaney is her own woman and entitled to her own opinions. Just because her sister happens to be gay doesn't mean Liz has to feel one way or the other about gay marriage. I can actually understand her sister being hurt and frustrated by Liz's views, but no one threw anyone under the bus. Learn to respect other people's opinions.

It is a free country. Liz is entitled to her own opinions

She is also entitled to be ridiculed for those opinions

I think bullied is a more apt description. The 'liberal' progressive left has become that which they supposedly abhored. Authoritarians, bullies, and judgmental.

I think bullied is a more apt description. The 'liberal' progressive left has become that which they supposedly abhored. Authoritarians, bullies, and judgmental.
Perhaps you should watch the ads the right wing PACs made. Then you will know who are being bullies for not walking the party line.

Bullied?

She is running for Senator in Wyoming and finds out that having a happily married gay sister will work against her?

Throw that sister under the bus

uh huh.....its always been this way since and before the founding of this nation. People like you who say this shit need to go learn something about our history.

Google.com start there.

Perhaps you should watch the ads the right wing PACs made. Then you will know who are being bullies for not walking the party line.

yep. Its a Repub Super PAC running those ads for the primary NOT Democrats.

Repub Super PAC poll from 5 days ago:

Liz Cheney’s support has faded in Wyoming since the summer, according to internal polling conducted for a super PAC that’s been running ads against her and shared exclusively with POLITICO.

Read more: Commissioned poll: Mike Enzi up 53 on Liz Cheney - James Hohmann - POLITICO.com

Last edited:

Bullied?

She is running for Senator in Wyoming and finds out that having a happily married gay sister will work against her?

Throw that sister under the bus

I seriously doubt it, it was not and has not been a secret since, say, John Edwards outted Mary Cheney dunning a national debate:eusa_whistle:

So, anyone who has a gay sibling has to be for gay marriage, otherwise they're throwing brother/sister under the bus?

Do you know how ridicules that sounds?

She was supportive of gay marriage....until it became politically a liability. Ergo....there goes her sister and family under the political bus. What a charming person Liz is....just like her daddy. I hope her sister is smart enough to not go quail hunting with her.

In 2009, Liz Cheney came out against a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage and she supported the State Department's decision to extend marriage benefits to gay couples.

A few months ago, when she made her political aspirations clearer, right wing PACs began attacking her for those views.

So now she has found God and decided gay marriage is a bad thing.

Liz Cheney is entitled to hold any opinion she wants to. She is as free to disagree with her sister as any other sibling is free to disagree with their own family members.

Only liberals believe group think is the law of the land.

see above. Might help if you read the thread, its only 2 1/2 pages BTW, before jumping in head first ;) :lol:

It is possible to be against a Constitutional Amendment prohibiting Gay marriage and still be against Gay Marriage.

You guys on the left just don't think very much do you?

Evidently, throwing her sister under the bus was not worth it

Commissioned poll: Mike Enzi up 53 on Liz Cheney - James Hohmann - POLITICO.com

Sen. Mike Enzi (R) has expanded his lead over the former vice president’s daughter by 12 points among likely primary voters since August. The three-term incumbent was up 52 points, 69 percent to 17 percent, in a survey conducted by Bob Wickers of The Wickers Group at the end of October.

In the summer, Cheney was viewed favorably by 42 percent of likely primary voters and unfavorably by 24 percent. At the end of October, she was viewed favorably by 29 percent and unfavorably by 37 percent.

Evidently, throwing her sister under the bus was not worth it

Commissioned poll: Mike Enzi up 53 on Liz Cheney - James Hohmann - POLITICO.com

Sen. Mike Enzi (R) has expanded his lead over the former vice president’s daughter by 12 points among likely primary voters since August. The three-term incumbent was up 52 points, 69 percent to 17 percent, in a survey conducted by Bob Wickers of The Wickers Group at the end of October.

In the summer, Cheney was viewed favorably by 42 percent of likely primary voters and unfavorably by 24 percent. At the end of October, she was viewed favorably by 29 percent and unfavorably by 37 percent.
I wouldn't count her out. Ol' Dick really cashed-in on his *cough* "gubmint service" so he's got lots of blood $$$ not to mention access to the Koch $$$

Gay marriage splits Cheney sisters | TheHill

"Liz has been a guest in our home, has spent time and shared holidays with our children, and when Mary and I got married in 2012 — she didn't hesitate to tell us how happy she was for us. To have her now say she doesn't support our right to marry is offensive to say the least."

Way to go Liz. Throwing your sister under the bus. Telling the world she isn't as "good" as you are. I would love to be a fly on the wall at your next family Thanksgiving Dinner. Will she be regulated to the "kids" table?

What the fuck would you care,other than another pathetic stab at someone not like yourself.

Forum List

Back