Liz Cheney throws her gay sister under the bus. Then drives the bus over her.

28km1dt.jpg

Can't answer the question, can you?

So she's against gay marriage and has a gay sister. That's not throwing someone under the bus.

Yes, it is.
No, you can't throw someone under the bus who's already thrown themselves there.

Mankind has known certain behaviors are taboo since the dawn of time. It's just that some people don't care for centuries of knowledge that disagrees with their views. This comes from The Beginning, and it's not a pretty story:

19 The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gateway of the city. When he saw them, he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground. 2 “My lords,” he said, “please turn aside to your servant’s house. You can wash your feet and spend the night and then go on your way early in the morning.”
“No,” they answered, “we will spend the night in the square.”
3 But he insisted so strongly that they did go with him and entered his house. He prepared a meal for them, baking bread without yeast, and they ate. 4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”
6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him 7 and said, “No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don’t do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.”
9 “Get out of our way,” they replied. “This fellow came here as a foreigner, and now he wants to play the judge! We’ll treat you worse than them.” They kept bringing pressure on Lot and moved forward to break down the door.
10 But the men inside reached out and pulled Lot back into the house and shut the door. 11 Then they struck the men who were at the door of the house, young and old, with blindness so that they could not find the door.
12 The two men said to Lot, “Do you have anyone else here—sons-in-law, sons or daughters, or anyone else in the city who belongs to you? Get them out of here, 13 because we are going to destroy this place. The outcry to the Lord against its people is so great that he has sent us to destroy it.”
14 So Lot went out and spoke to his sons-in-law, who were pledged to marry[a] his daughters. He said, “Hurry and get out of this place, because the Lord is about to destroy the city!” But his sons-in-law thought he was joking.
15 With the coming of dawn, the angels urged Lot, saying, “Hurry! Take your wife and your two daughters who are here, or you will be swept away when the city is punished.”
16 When he hesitated, the men grasped his hand and the hands of his wife and of his two daughters and led them safely out of the city, for the Lord was merciful to them. 17 As soon as they had brought them out, one of them said, “Flee for your lives! Don’t look back, and don’t stop anywhere in the plain! Flee to the mountains or you will be swept away!”
18 But Lot said to them, “No, my lords,[b] please! 19 Your[c] servant has found favor in your[d] eyes, and you[e] have shown great kindness to me in sparing my life. But I can’t flee to the mountains; this disaster will overtake me, and I’ll die. 20 Look, here is a town near enough to run to, and it is small. Let me flee to it—it is very small, isn’t it? Then my life will be spared.”
21 He said to him, “Very well, I will grant this request too; I will not overthrow the town you speak of. 22 But flee there quickly, because I cannot do anything until you reach it.” (That is why the town was called Zoar.[f])
23 By the time Lot reached Zoar, the sun had risen over the land. 24 Then the Lord rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah—from the Lord out of the heavens. 25 Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, destroying all those living in the cities—and also the vegetation in the land. 26 But Lot’s wife looked back, and she became a pillar of salt.
27 Early the next morning Abraham got up and returned to the place where he had stood before the Lord. 28 He looked down toward Sodom and Gomorrah, toward all the land of the plain, and he saw dense smoke rising from the land, like smoke from a furnace.
29 So when God destroyed the cities of the plain, he remembered Abraham, and he brought Lot out of the catastrophe that overthrew the cities where Lot had lived.

Gay marriage splits Cheney sisters | TheHill

"Liz has been a guest in our home, has spent time and shared holidays with our children, and when Mary and I got married in 2012 — she didn't hesitate to tell us how happy she was for us. To have her now say she doesn't support our right to marry is offensive to say the least."

Way to go Liz. Throwing your sister under the bus. Telling the world she isn't as "good" as you are. I would love to be a fly on the wall at your next family Thanksgiving Dinner. Will she be regulated to the "kids" table?
Is this Peyton Place? Who gives a shit?

Liz is just burning bridges left and right isn't she? First with Daddy's longtime friend and now with her own sister. She's gonna lose so I hope she feels it was worth it in the end.

and you people get a thrill about someone burning bridges with friends and her sister?

ALL OVER POLITICS?

man oh man

where does such hate come from over politics?

it can't healthy

Last edited:
Liz is just burning bridges left and right isn't she? First with Daddy's longtime friend and now with her own sister. She's gonna lose so I hope she feels it was worth it in the end.

and you people get a thrill about someone burning bridges with friends and her sister?

ALL OVER POLITICS?

man oh man

it can't healthy

What in my post denotes any kind of emotion at all, least of all a "thrill"?

Ironic post (re hate) is ironic.

By publicly insinuating her sister deserves fewer rights simply because of who she loves?

the problem with your thinking is: let's say you have a sister that has a relationship with another one of your sisters, both are of age...do you believe that saying you don't support your sisters right to get married is throwing them under the bus?

of course not. the public part has nothing to do with it, she is running for public office and you want her to keep quiet because you don't agree with her opinion.

when obama said the SAME thing in 08', not a single liberal who now claims liz has thrown her sister under the bus, claimed obama threw gays or anyone under the bus.

pathetic two faced hypocrites the lot of you

Yurt gets in with the Incest comparison first! :clap:

i wasn't comparing morality or right, rather, the legal status of the relationships. at one time both were illegal. and some believe that both should still be illegal.

you know i support gay marriage so stop being so fucking stupid and actually read what i said and respond to it instead of being a knee jerk liberal.

this thread is ugly

palin and homosexuals brings out the haters from the libs...

ALL OVER POLITICS?

man oh man

it can't healthy

really, then how do you know she's burnt all these bridges?
crystal ball? maybe you shouldn't post things where they look like you're getting a thrill over it

Last edited:
Can't answer the question, can you?

So she's against gay marriage and has a gay sister. That's not throwing someone under the bus.

Yes, it is.
No, you can't throw someone under the bus who's already thrown themselves there.

Mankind has known certain behaviors are taboo since the dawn of time. It's just that some people don't care for centuries of knowledge that disagrees with their views. This comes from The Beginning, and it's not a pretty story:

19 The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gateway of the city. When he saw them, he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground. 2 “My lords,” he said, “please turn aside to your servant’s house. You can wash your feet and spend the night and then go on your way early in the morning.”
“No,” they answered, “we will spend the night in the square.”
3 But he insisted so strongly that they did go with him and entered his house. He prepared a meal for them, baking bread without yeast, and they ate. 4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”
6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him 7 and said, “No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don’t do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.”
9 “Get out of our way,” they replied. “This fellow came here as a foreigner, and now he wants to play the judge! We’ll treat you worse than them.” They kept bringing pressure on Lot and moved forward to break down the door.
10 But the men inside reached out and pulled Lot back into the house and shut the door. 11 Then they struck the men who were at the door of the house, young and old, with blindness so that they could not find the door.
12 The two men said to Lot, “Do you have anyone else here—sons-in-law, sons or daughters, or anyone else in the city who belongs to you? Get them out of here, 13 because we are going to destroy this place. The outcry to the Lord against its people is so great that he has sent us to destroy it.”
14 So Lot went out and spoke to his sons-in-law, who were pledged to marry[a] his daughters. He said, “Hurry and get out of this place, because the Lord is about to destroy the city!” But his sons-in-law thought he was joking.
15 With the coming of dawn, the angels urged Lot, saying, “Hurry! Take your wife and your two daughters who are here, or you will be swept away when the city is punished.”
16 When he hesitated, the men grasped his hand and the hands of his wife and of his two daughters and led them safely out of the city, for the Lord was merciful to them. 17 As soon as they had brought them out, one of them said, “Flee for your lives! Don’t look back, and don’t stop anywhere in the plain! Flee to the mountains or you will be swept away!”
18 But Lot said to them, “No, my lords,[b] please! 19 Your[c] servant has found favor in your[d] eyes, and you[e] have shown great kindness to me in sparing my life. But I can’t flee to the mountains; this disaster will overtake me, and I’ll die. 20 Look, here is a town near enough to run to, and it is small. Let me flee to it—it is very small, isn’t it? Then my life will be spared.”
21 He said to him, “Very well, I will grant this request too; I will not overthrow the town you speak of. 22 But flee there quickly, because I cannot do anything until you reach it.” (That is why the town was called Zoar.[f])
23 By the time Lot reached Zoar, the sun had risen over the land. 24 Then the Lord rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah—from the Lord out of the heavens. 25 Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, destroying all those living in the cities—and also the vegetation in the land. 26 But Lot’s wife looked back, and she became a pillar of salt.
27 Early the next morning Abraham got up and returned to the place where he had stood before the Lord. 28 He looked down toward Sodom and Gomorrah, toward all the land of the plain, and he saw dense smoke rising from the land, like smoke from a furnace.
29 So when God destroyed the cities of the plain, he remembered Abraham, and he brought Lot out of the catastrophe that overthrew the cities where Lot had lived.

I love this story! (Which is actually a condemnation against inhospitality)

Lot hosts angels. Angry mob wants to rape angels (rape is about power not love or even sex, BTW). The hero, Lott, offers his daughters to mob to be raped instead (father of the fucking year). Mob says no so god destroys city. Lott runs to mountains and screws daughters...

And gays get the bad rap. Go figure.

ALL OVER POLITICS?

man oh man

it can't healthy

crystal ball? maybe you shouldn't post things where they look like you're getting a thrill over it

Apparently you haven't read this "hateful thread" you can't stay away from. Read the statement from her sister and statements from Enzy.

Bullied?

She is running for Senator in Wyoming and finds out that having a happily married gay sister will work against her?

Throw that sister under the bus

I seriously doubt it, it was not and has not been a secret since, say, John Edwards outted Mary Cheney dunning a national debate:eusa_whistle:

:lol: She was an out gay women long before that. But I remember RWrs considering it to be something horrible.

She was an out there lesbian long before Edwards' stupidity. Where is Trajan getting his information?

Apparently you haven't read this "hateful thread" you can't stay away from. Read the statement from her sister and statements from Enzy.

so you are getting a thrill over it
too funny and I hope she wins
anyway off to make dinner
and this thread is hateful...to use someone's family and make up some title like she threw her sister under the bus because of her politics...but you don't mind so carry on

Evidently, throwing her sister under the bus was not worth it

Commissioned poll: Mike Enzi up 53 on Liz Cheney - James Hohmann - POLITICO.com

Sen. Mike Enzi (R) has expanded his lead over the former vice president’s daughter by 12 points among likely primary voters since August. The three-term incumbent was up 52 points, 69 percent to 17 percent, in a survey conducted by Bob Wickers of The Wickers Group at the end of October.

In the summer, Cheney was viewed favorably by 42 percent of likely primary voters and unfavorably by 24 percent. At the end of October, she was viewed favorably by 29 percent and unfavorably by 37 percent.
I wouldn't count her out. Ol' Dick really cashed-in on his *cough* "gubmint service" so he's got lots of blood $$$ not to mention access to the Koch $$$

Probably knows where the bodies are buried too.

Yea, Bill and Hildabeast told him where they are :lol:

Forum List

Back