Liz Cheney throws her gay sister under the bus. Then drives the bus over her.

:lol: She was an out gay women long before that. But I remember RWrs considering it to be something horrible.

She was an out there lesbian long before Edwards' stupidity. Where is Trajan getting his information?

she may have been out to her friends, but not in the national spotlight. kerry used her homosexuality for political gain....that is throwing someone under the bus.

but you and your fellow libs won't agree because you have double standards.

I am right of center and you are a reactionary far, far to the right, so Reagan would be a lib to you, Yurt.

Yes, it was common knowledge, but if you have proof to counter, bring it.

:lol: She was an out gay women long before that. But I remember RWrs considering it to be something horrible.

She was an out there lesbian long before Edwards' stupidity. Where is Trajan getting his information?

she may have been out to her friends, but not in the national spotlight. kerry used her homosexuality for political gain....that is throwing someone under the bus.

Wrong answer. She had been the Gay Liason for Coors Beer because of the boycott long beforehand, and VP Cheney had been asked publically about gay marriage and gays because of his daughter.

But, that sure was enlightening how many on the Right (including Mrs Cheney) thought gayness was an insult. Said a lot about YOU guys. :D

Gay marriage splits Cheney sisters | TheHill

"Liz has been a guest in our home, has spent time and shared holidays with our children, and when Mary and I got married in 2012 — she didn't hesitate to tell us how happy she was for us. To have her now say she doesn't support our right to marry is offensive to say the least."

Way to go Liz. Throwing your sister under the bus. Telling the world she isn't as "good" as you are. I would love to be a fly on the wall at your next family Thanksgiving Dinner. Will she be regulated to the "kids" table?

Nothing compared to what John Kerry did to her.

Oh? What did John Kerry do?

I am right of center and you are a reactionary far, far to the right, so Reagan would be a lib to you, Yurt.

I see, and YOU have a PhD in this do you? WHOM made you the arbiter Fakey?

One sister is unhappy another sister is using her and her wife's relationship to make political points in the WY senatorial race for next year.

Dysfunctional family dynamics is all.

Yeah, right. Lesbians are highly functional.

Well, the reactionaries here on the far right got their butts kicked.

Let's see if they apologize for being doofuses.

Liz Cheney is demonstrating she is another gutless demagogue with no real principles. She will say whatever she believes the herd wants to hear in order to acquire power.

What an asshole. What do you think she is supposed to say to her sister, "I hate queers?"

If you ask me using what goes on in the family to score points for your agenda is what is unethical here.

There's nothing more endearing in a family than for one member of the family to publicly claim that another family member is clearly out of step and totally wrong and their views are not acceptable to them. You would have thought that Liz would have made that clear by not attending her sister's wedding and wishing them well, unless, of course, politics and publicity are now more important to her. Hmmmmmm, must be the Cheney name.

Wrong answer. She had been the Gay Liason for Coors Beer because of the boycott long beforehand, and VP Cheney had been asked publically about gay marriage and gays because of his daughter.

But, that sure was enlightening how many on the Right (including Mrs Cheney) thought gayness was an insult. Said a lot about YOU guys. :D

I any debate about gay marriage, the first thing a liberal does is accuse their opponents of being fags.

There's nothing more endearing in a family than for one member of the family to publicly claim that another family member is clearly out of step and totally wrong and their views are not acceptable to them. You would have thought that Liz would have made that clear by not attending her sister's wedding and wishing them well, unless, of course, politics and publicity are now more important to her. Hmmmmmm, must be the Cheney name.

Huh? That made no sense at all.

Like father like daughter.

Actually Dick Cheney has stated he supports gay marriage and his daughter.

Yes he has.....too bad his other daughter doesn't support her own family. But, whatever. She can express her lack of support for her own kin all she wants. Doesn't really make her appealing as a person to vote for, tho.

Personally, I don't change my convictions because some family member doesn't agree with them. For instance, if a family member is arrested for stealing, I don't suddenly come out in favor of theft.

Funny how that works.

Liz Cheney is demonstrating she is another gutless demagogue with no real principles. She will say whatever she believes the herd wants to hear in order to acquire power.

What an asshole. What do you think she is supposed to say to her sister, "I hate queers?"

If you ask me using what goes on in the family to score points for your agenda is what is unethical here.

What's unethical here is your need to use insults because you can't stand someone saying something that you don't agree with instead of stating your position with a civil explanation. Must not have any.

That's exactly what she is saying to her sister.......in a roundabout way! Wouldn't be so bad if she hadn't gone to their wedding and wished them happiness! She might appear more credible if she had, now she just looks like a power grabbing politician who puts her party ahead of her family.

One sister is unhappy another sister is using her and her wife's relationship to make political points in the WY senatorial race for next year.

Dysfunctional family dynamics is all.

I like the old Liz n' Dick SOOOOOO much better than the new ones.
They had panache, style, scruples, morals, integrity....

images

Yea? Ask Debbie Reynolds.

Debbie Reynolds Talks Elizabeth Taylor, Eddie Fisher

Taylor, who passed away nearly three weeks ago from congestive heart failure, married Reynold’s ex-husband merely three and a half hours after their divorce was finalized.

“Elizabeth loved life, and I know because she took part of mine,” Reynolds joked.

"''WHAT’S A YURT?

Yurts are tent-like circular fabric structures with wood lattice frames.

Treebones yurts are spacious and tastefully furnished including: plush queen-sized beds with linens and cozy comforters, a heat source, electric lighting and a hot & cold sink vanity. The yurt floors are polished pine wood with french doors that open to a generous redwood deck with spectacular coastal views.

Shower and restroom facilities are just a short stroll away.""

What? No indoor plumbing? Why am I not surprised?

Last edited:
Actually Dick Cheney has stated he supports gay marriage and his daughter.

Yes he has.....too bad his other daughter doesn't support her own family. But, whatever. She can express her lack of support for her own kin all she wants. Doesn't really make her appealing as a person to vote for, tho.

Personally, I don't change my convictions because some family member doesn't agree with them. For instance, if a family member is arrested for stealing, I don't suddenly come out in favor of theft.
Nobody expects her to change her convictions.....but going to her sister's wedding might have indicated that she was okay with it.

And certainly if your family member is arrested for stealing, you wouldn't suddenly come out in favor of theft, but you certainly wouldn't have celebrated with them on a previous theft - now would you?

Funny how that works.
Yeah, funny how that works. She's all happy for them one day, and the next day she's claiming that their union is totally wrong in her opinion? Maybe not funny.....?

cite only 3 positions of mine that make me far far right.

prediction: jake will not cite 3 positions because he knows i'm middle of the road, supporting gay marriage, expanding medicare, legalization of pot....yeah...reagan sure looks liberal compared to those positions

dumb liar

Forum List

Back