Liz Cheney throws her gay sister under the bus. Then drives the bus over her.

One sister is unhappy another sister is using her and her wife's relationship to make political points in the WY senatorial race for next year.

Dysfunctional family dynamics is all.

Yeah, right. Lesbians are highly functional.

Cheney Family Values

Dick, Lynne and Liz....Whores for public office...Bowing to the far right base.

Mary Cheney....True to herself. Bitch-slapped her sister who is using her for personal gain.

So who has true family values?

Mary may lead an alternative lifestyle, but she ain't no 'ho.

How exactly did Liz Chaney throw her sister under the bus?

By publicly insinuating her sister deserves fewer rights simply because of who she loves?

So, anyone who has a gay sibling has to be for gay marriage, otherwise they're throwing brother/sister under the bus?

Do you know how ridicules that sounds?

No, tell me.

What other rights she doesn't deserve? List them all.

still waiting for anyone to explain how liz, ANSWERING a question, is sacrificing her sister...............................................................

There's nothing more endearing in a family than for one member of the family to publicly claim that another family member is clearly out of step and totally wrong and their views are not acceptable to them. You would have thought that Liz would have made that clear by not attending her sister's wedding and wishing them well, unless, of course, politics and publicity are now more important to her. Hmmmmmm, must be the Cheney name.

Huh? That made no sense at all.

Can't help you with your illeteracy problem.

sheesh, do you libs live to spread gossip just to stir up shit or what?

it's just pathetic

does anyone really care about this?

Right after this D. B., there's a post on Liz Cheney calling for the repeal of DADT. I know a lot of people who care about both military and marriage equality. Millions in fact.

One sister is unhappy another sister is using her and her wife's relationship to make political points in the WY senatorial race for next year.

Dysfunctional family dynamics is all.

Yeah, right. Lesbians are highly functional.

Cheney Family Values

Dick, Lynne and Liz....Whores for public office...Bowing to the far right base.

Mary Cheney....True to herself. Bitch-slapped her sister who is using her for personal gain.

So who has true family values?

Mary may lead an alternative lifestyle, but she ain't no 'ho.

how did her sister use her for personal gain? be specific.

you guys are so fucking stupid on the left here is laughable. she is asked about HER PERSONAL belief and she gives an honest answer and you claim she is throwing her sister under the bus, bitch slapping her. yeah, how dare a sibling have a different POV.

you guys have no idea how embarrassing you look.

Yes, it is.
No, you can't throw someone under the bus who's already thrown themselves there.

Mankind has known certain behaviors are taboo since the dawn of time. It's just that some people don't care for centuries of knowledge that disagrees with their views. This comes from The Beginning, and it's not a pretty story:
19 The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gateway of the city. When he saw them, he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground. 2 “My lords,” he said, “please turn aside to your servant’s house. You can wash your feet and spend the night and then go on your way early in the morning.”
“No,” they answered, “we will spend the night in the square.”
3 But he insisted so strongly that they did go with him and entered his house. He prepared a meal for them, baking bread without yeast, and they ate. 4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”
6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him 7 and said, “No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don’t do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.”
9 “Get out of our way,” they replied. “This fellow came here as a foreigner, and now he wants to play the judge! We’ll treat you worse than them.” They kept bringing pressure on Lot and moved forward to break down the door.
10 But the men inside reached out and pulled Lot back into the house and shut the door. 11 Then they struck the men who were at the door of the house, young and old, with blindness so that they could not find the door.
12 The two men said to Lot, “Do you have anyone else here—sons-in-law, sons or daughters, or anyone else in the city who belongs to you? Get them out of here, 13 because we are going to destroy this place. The outcry to the Lord against its people is so great that he has sent us to destroy it.”
14 So Lot went out and spoke to his sons-in-law, who were pledged to marry[a] his daughters. He said, “Hurry and get out of this place, because the Lord is about to destroy the city!” But his sons-in-law thought he was joking.
15 With the coming of dawn, the angels urged Lot, saying, “Hurry! Take your wife and your two daughters who are here, or you will be swept away when the city is punished.”
16 When he hesitated, the men grasped his hand and the hands of his wife and of his two daughters and led them safely out of the city, for the Lord was merciful to them. 17 As soon as they had brought them out, one of them said, “Flee for your lives! Don’t look back, and don’t stop anywhere in the plain! Flee to the mountains or you will be swept away!”
18 But Lot said to them, “No, my lords,[b] please! 19 Your[c] servant has found favor in your[d] eyes, and you[e] have shown great kindness to me in sparing my life. But I can’t flee to the mountains; this disaster will overtake me, and I’ll die. 20 Look, here is a town near enough to run to, and it is small. Let me flee to it—it is very small, isn’t it? Then my life will be spared.”
21 He said to him, “Very well, I will grant this request too; I will not overthrow the town you speak of. 22 But flee there quickly, because I cannot do anything until you reach it.” (That is why the town was called Zoar.[f])
23 By the time Lot reached Zoar, the sun had risen over the land. 24 Then the Lord rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah—from the Lord out of the heavens. 25 Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, destroying all those living in the cities—and also the vegetation in the land. 26 But Lot’s wife looked back, and she became a pillar of salt.
27 Early the next morning Abraham got up and returned to the place where he had stood before the Lord. 28 He looked down toward Sodom and Gomorrah, toward all the land of the plain, and he saw dense smoke rising from the land, like smoke from a furnace.
29 So when God destroyed the cities of the plain, he remembered Abraham, and he brought Lot out of the catastrophe that overthrew the cities where Lot had lived.

I love this story! (Which is actually a condemnation against inhospitality)

Lot hosts angels. Angry mob wants to rape angels (rape is about power not love or even sex, BTW). The hero, Lott, offers his daughters to mob to be raped instead (father of the fucking year). Mob says no so god destroys city. Lott runs to mountains and screws daughters...

And gays get the bad rap. Go figure.
You're confused. The angels were sent to destroy the city, but Lot took them in persuasively, knowing how horrible their fate would be. The angels put out the deviant's vision to save lot, and they stayed that way, because they couldn't find the door to Lot's House. Then the Angels turned around and led Lot out of the city telling him not to look back for any reason, that they had a job to do and were sent to see exactly how bad it was from deviants gone crazy with power.

Those deviants knew it wasn't right to treat strangers poorly, and they threatened Lot's life and family to do worse to them than they intended to do with the 'strangers.' whom they did not recognize because they were so bent on evil-doing.

Ancient people knew these were bad cities, and when their loved ones were harmed there, they prayed to God about it. That's how God knows who's naughty and who's nice.

People take their troubles to him in prayer. His answer was to test them first, and if they treated his emissaries badly enough, he'd carry through with eliminating it.

It was a story written for the enlightenment of future generations about planning a life around unacceptable deviant sex. It's against wisdom and should not be even a temptation to anyone. Accepting the behavior is the same as bringing it down on the rest of society.

That's why you have a Mr. Franks who decided to force a couple of banks to make bad loans to people who would never pay them back. Mr. Franks put votes ahead of the rest of society and ran a sordid brothel from his apartment while daylighting as a representative. Guess who cheered him on. Now the banking system is about to fall to the government just like the medical profession and its 1/6 of the economy.

When that happens, normal people will lose their freedoms, because people like those in the evil cities will be in charge of the banks, hankering to destroy people who don't cooperate with their deviancies and power-madness as Seawytch calls it.

The bible wasn't written so deviants could change the meanings. It was written so ordinary people could understand it in language that is clear and precise enough to know certain lifestyles are not acceptable. That's why. The entire scenario of deviance is defiance of the authority of the family. They'll damn and disown their own parents and deny them grandchildren before they'll change their behaviors, and shill other people into engaging in the behavior daring them with social acceptance and pity. Once in, they're trapped. They even pat themselves on the back for not bringing more people into the world by sex, which is its stated purpose historically.

Last edited:
28km1dt.jpg

Can't answer the question, can you?

So she's against gay marriage and has a gay sister. That's not throwing someone under the bus.

As Liz Cheneys Sister in Law Heather Poe put it:

I was watching my sister-in-law on Fox News Sunday (yes Liz, in fifteen states and the District of Columbia you are my sister-in-law) and was very disappointed to hear her say "I do believe in the traditional definition of marriage."

Liz has been a guest in our home, has spent time and shared holidays with our children, and when Mary and I got married in 2012 – she didn't hesitate to tell us how happy she was for us.

To have her now say she doesn't support our right to marry is offensive to say the least

I can't help but wonder how Liz would feel if as she moved from state to state, she discovered that her family was protected in one but not the other.

I always thought freedom meant freedom for EVERYONE.

Clearly, not if you're a right winger. For them it's "Freedom for who we judge deserves Freedom". And for the right wing, "equality" is a punch line that deserves it's own laugh track.

By publicly insinuating her sister deserves fewer rights simply because of who she loves?

So, anyone who has a gay sibling has to be for gay marriage, otherwise they're throwing brother/sister under the bus?

She was supportive of gay marriage....until it became politically a liability. Ergo....there goes her sister and family under the political bus. What a charming person Liz is....just like her daddy. I hope her sister is smart enough to not go quail hunting with her.

Now THAT'S hilarious!

Yes he has.....too bad his other daughter doesn't support her own family. But, whatever. She can express her lack of support for her own kin all she wants. Doesn't really make her appealing as a person to vote for, tho.

Personally, I don't change my convictions because some family member doesn't agree with them. For instance, if a family member is arrested for stealing, I don't suddenly come out in favor of theft.
Nobody expects her to change her convictions.....but going to her sister's wedding might have indicated that she was okay with it.

No, it only indicates the they are sisters. It would have been rude for her not to go, and if she hadn't people like you would have accused her of being petty and shallow.

And certainly if your family member is arrested for stealing, you wouldn't suddenly come out in favor of theft, but you certainly wouldn't have celebrated with them on a previous theft - now would you?

She simply attended the wedding. I don't approve of people majoring in useless subject like sociology, but if my brother just graduated with a degree in it, I would still go to his graduation ceremony.

Funny how that works.
Yeah, funny how that works. She's all happy for them one day, and the next day she's claiming that their union is totally wrong in her opinion? Maybe not funny.....?

Both things can be true. Only a libturd blinded by ideology would believe they couldn't.

How exactly did Liz Chaney throw her sister under the bus?

In 2009, Liz Cheney came out against a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage and she supported the State Department's decision to extend marriage benefits to gay couples.

A few months ago, when she made her political aspirations clearer, right wing PACs began attacking her for those views.

So now she has found God and decided gay marriage is a bad thing.

Maybe she felt it should be a states issue.

If that were the case, we would still have slavery. Or was that your wistful point (and then a sigh).

Liz Cheney is entitled to hold any opinion she wants to. She is as free to disagree with her sister as any other sibling is free to disagree with their own family members.

Only liberals believe group think is the law of the land.

Yea, cuz assholes telling my sister she doesn't deserve the same rights as me is just FIIIIINE!

You people wouldn't care breaking up someone's family for your stupid causes

I don't think homosexuals being used like this should be proud of this kind of stuff

If it were up to you I believe they would be rounded up and........

really, then how do you know she's burnt all these bridges?
crystal ball? maybe you shouldn't post things where they look like you're getting a thrill over it

Apparently you haven't read this "hateful thread" you can't stay away from. Read the statement from her sister and statements from Enzy.

so you are getting a thrill over it
too funny and I hope she wins
anyway off to make dinner
and this thread is hateful...to use someone's family and make up some title like she threw her sister under the bus because of her politics...but you don't mind so carry on

Again, what in my post gives the impression of any "thrill" you are ascribing?

Liz Cheney is entitled to hold any opinion she wants to. She is as free to disagree with her sister as any other sibling is free to disagree with their own family members.

Only liberals believe group think is the law of the land.

Yea, cuz assholes telling my sister she doesn't deserve the same rights as me is just FIIIIINE!

should people involved in incest be allowed the same rights you do?

No, tell me.

What other rights she doesn't deserve? List them all.

Quite changing the subject, Deanie. Is everyone who has a gay sibling a hypocrite if they don't support gay marriage?

I keep thinking you people and how it's all about the gay gay gay gay gay gay stuff can't crawl any lower...it's gets tiring

they aren't SPECIAL

and then you slither in with this stuff

this is sick using people families like this

Like I said, if it were up to you, I'm pretty sure they would all be rounded up and.....

Forum List

Back