Liz Warren will get the Dem Nomination in 2016

She's a shoe-in. She makes stupid Tourette's statements about Wall Street and the Prog base go absolutely wild!

She's amoral. She lied about being an American Indian to advance herself, so she has the perfect Democrat Moral Compass; which is a compass with no direction needle.

She's a Marxist

She's a fucking lunatic.

She'll do anything to advance "Progressive" (aka: Communist) ideas in the USA

Warren 2016.

So who will you be voting for? Given your choice that is.

I'll vote for Warren..Shit, why not...May as well set her up for failure.

they'll vote for her...another liar who's life is manufactured and no experience

She's a shoe-in. She makes stupid Tourette's statements about Wall Street and the Prog base go absolutely wild!

She's amoral. She lied about being an American Indian to advance herself, so she has the perfect Democrat Moral Compass; which is a compass with no direction needle.

She's a Marxist

She's a fucking lunatic.

Warren 2016.

there is zero discussion about her running.

there is zero possibility of her being nominated.

do you think you could possibly stay somewhere in the bounds of reality, frank?

thanks. :thup:

And you know this how?
I suppose the mere specter of female flaming lib who is farther to the left than the Oregon coast running against Hillary Clinton for the democrat nomination would scare the living shit out of democrats.
I don't think the DNC will permit Warren to enter the race. But it would be funny if she did.

And who will be the Republican nominee? Jabba the Christie? Pizza Man Cain? Frothy Mixture? Ayn Rand Paul? Sally Hemings Rice? Jeb "I'm not my brother or my father" Bush?

Come up with a realistic candidate or just stop trying to bring everyone else down to your level.

Not the issue. Off topic....Stay on point.

I think a dark horse Democrat will emerge, snag the anyone-but-Hillary vote (like Obama did), and get the Democratic nomination. If the GOP candidate is one of the current names being mentioned, I think the dark horse has a 65% chance of being elected POTUS.

The RW obsession with her heritage is telling. I suspect if you did DNA on white people in the former Ok Indian territory you'd find the same as you do on almost every African American whose ancestry goes back to 1860 and older.

Excuse me...It's not our obsession. It's HERS...She is the one that put her heritage out there and with that , placed herself in a fish bowl...
You cannot now scream, "no fair! Do over!".

Warren is neither Marxist nor likely to be nominated in 2016.

elizabeth-warren-w724.jpg

Spot Jake in this picture

The guy in the front in between the two wearing ties.

She's a shoe-in. She makes stupid Tourette's statements about Wall Street and the Prog base goes absolutely wild!

She's amoral. She lied about being an American Indian to advance herself. She has the perfect Democrat Moral Compass, which is a compass with no direction needle.

She's a Marxist

She's a fucking lunatic.

Warren 2016.

Biden ain't going down without a fight.

I'm just sayin....

Are you trying to say that Bush is a beautiful, brilliant, honest leader? Because he's not. He's a semi-retarded, fugly, god-damned war criminal who needs to hang on a live youtube feed.
Once again, the subject matter of this thread is Warren.

She's a shoe-in. She makes stupid Tourette's statements about Wall Street and the Prog base goes absolutely wild!

She's amoral. She lied about being an American Indian to advance herself. She has the perfect Democrat Moral Compass, which is a compass with no direction needle.

She's a Marxist

She's a fucking lunatic.

Warren 2016.
Neat....could be worse and have a reagan clone...oh wait....thats obama

It doesn't matter who runs. All the top GOP candidates have their heads so far up their arses, they can hardly breath.

Christie is the only one that stands a chance and he is doomed with an Obama hug and a bridge hanging around his neck.

She's a Marxist

She's a fucking lunatic.

Warren 2016.

I'm just sayin....

If Biden gets the nomination, it's a GOP win for sure.
That guy is the Uncle no one wants at the family gatherings but he has to be invited but only if he's kept far from the liquor cabinet

A Biden-Warren ticket would be AWESOME!

And guaranteed to be an epic fail.

Does it really matter who the Dems run in 2016?

It's not like the Republicans can win or anything

No shit. Who in the hell do they have that anyone but their own will vote for?

I hope Roseanne is on the ballot again. At least I won't feel like mt vote is wasted.

:lmao:

She's a Marxist

She's a fucking lunatic.

Warren 2016.

I'm just sayin....

If Biden gets the nomination, it's a GOP win for sure.
That guy is the Uncle no one wants at the family gatherings but he has to be invited but only if he's kept far from the liquor cabinet

There you go again. Please stay on topic. The topic is Warren.

Forum List

Back