LL bean being boycotted by Anti Trump clowns

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/10/llbean-trump-amazon1

Time to go support LL bean folks! Oh and they just announced they are creating 100 more jobs in Maine as well! No surprise the lefty crybabies are attacking a company putting people to work.
Like you give a shit about American jobs, you disgusting filth
Well yeah....I do live here,my wife works so yeah moron I do care about jobs for AMERICANS. I am NOT a fucking cuck neo con. I put the country I live in at the top of my list because when it does well WE do well.
http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/10/llbean-trump-amazon1

Time to go support LL bean folks! Oh and they just announced they are creating 100 more jobs in Maine as well! No surprise the lefty crybabies are attacking a company putting people to work.
L.L.Bean: FREE Shipping. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Interesting. I do need some new slippers and maybe a new coat.....
Goes to show progressives hate small business, especially family owned small business…
Just like Hobby Lobby and Chick Fil A. Those failed miserably just like this one will.
But a black guy might get a job. You couldn't have that because we all know you wish they were dead.
And it thought you and your wife were on the govt tit?
A negro working is better than a negro on welfare no? I get disability and am a stay at home father,my wife works full time. I DID work before I was injured and now its not a PREFERABLE life but it saves money for child care with me staying home with our youngest.

Mason's has better prices...
They're still around?

PLEEZ everyone, don't boycott LL Bean. They are one of Maine's largest employers and they've stuck it out rather than sending their boots to China to be made. Plus they're super on customer service, if pricey.
One family member on their Board did a naughty thing, so people are going to punish all the employees at Beans? Linda Bean could care less, btw. She's got her own private company selling lobster to tourists. Boycott THAT and she might care.
Never heard of this boycott....we get stuff from LL Bean all the time.

They're still around?

PLEEZ everyone, don't boycott LL Bean. They are one of Maine's largest employers and they've stuck it out rather than sending their boots to China to be made. Plus they're super on customer service, if pricey.
One family member on their Board did a naughty thing, so people are going to punish all the employees at Beans? Linda Bean could care less, btw. She's got her own private company selling lobster to tourists. Boycott THAT and she might care.
Glad to hear it. Trump's twitter to Buy LLBean was on the front page of the paper this morning. First time he's been in the hero's chair for us. LOL

They're still around?

Glad to hear it. Trump's twitter to Buy LLBean was on the front page of the paper this morning. First time he's been in the hero's chair for us. LOL
Just ordered from them again this morning!!!! They have free shipping and a 25% discount promotion going on....

Last edited:
They're still around?

Just ordered from them again this morning!!!! They have free shipping and a 25% discount promotion going on....
I have always liked their After Christmas Clearance Sale, but you've got to be fast to get the size and color you want. And the best investment I made at Beans was a leather bottom backpack that I used for all my books while in college and also as a daypack for hiking and sometimes a third bag when traveling. It refused to ever wear out or break anywhere, even the straps. It finally got so smelly from damp camping and hiking experiences that I had to get rid of it. It was amazing.

Forum List

Back