🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lmao At The New National Review Cover!!!

2mew9yf.jpg

I'm still waiting for the ODS sufferers to say exactly what they want Obama to do. They are experts at whining about whatever it is he does, but never seem to form enough backbone to say what he should be doing.

I think this cowardice stems from the fear that Obama might actually do what they said he should do, and then they would be in the horrible circumstance of having to support his actions or revert to type and find some way to oppose him anyway.
Thats such utter bullshit. What Obama should do has been expounded endlessly. But it is pointless because Obama doesnt read this board. And if he did he wouldnt take our advice anyway.
So its more productive to focus on what he actually plans to do. And what he actually plans to do is guaranteed to fail, just like every other program he's enacted.

Sounds like you're inferring the wrong thing from what I said to him, Steph:

G5000 is not smart enough to write for the National Review.

In my prior post, I was merely implying that it's pretty stupid for one to assume that he/ she/ (or, as is the case with many Dems ..) it knows the aim of a story's author before he's/ she's/ it's ever learned anything about the author, or even read the story itself.

But that's what little goody-goody, far-left-liberal Democrats who've never gotten their hands dirty do.

That's what I was sayin', Steph. :thup:
It can't be helped you are ignorant of cultural references.

I'm still waiting for the ODS sufferers to say exactly what they want Obama to do. They are experts at whining about whatever it is he does, but never seem to form enough backbone to say what he should be doing.

I think this cowardice stems from the fear that Obama might actually do what they said he should do, and then they would be in the horrible circumstance of having to support his actions or revert to type and find some way to oppose him anyway.
Thats such utter bullshit. What Obama should do has been expounded endlessly. But it is pointless because Obama doesnt read this board. And if he did he wouldnt take our advice anyway.
So its more productive to focus on what he actually plans to do. And what he actually plans to do is guaranteed to fail, just like every other program he's enacted.
Another evasion. Noted.

Any jackass can take potshots and criticize post and ad hoc. Show some real balls and state exactly what he should do. That way, if he starts doing that very thing, we can enjoy watching you support his actions.

That's the real pickle you're in. It's obvious. You can't risk laying your dick on the table like that. You would rather die than say what should be done and then have to support Obama if he starts doing it.

Chickenshit.

I'm not saying Obama is going to hear you and do what you say.

I am calling for you cowards to say what you think should be done. But you are too cowardly to do it. You always wait to see what Obama does, and then come out against it.

Show some balls and say ahead of time what should be done. Get on record.

But you won't. It would kill you to say what should be done and then see Obama doing it. You are just a bunch of pussies.

You know there is a chance he might do what you think should be done, and you cannot admit that to yourselves. So you wait, and then come out against whatever he does instead. This has created a mental paradox whereby you have come to believe after the fact he will always do the wrong thing.

This is why you can't say ahead of time what he should do because that would risk your entire belief system being blown to bits.

shartanmen square said:
A guess a picture truly is worth a thousand words. :badgrin:

September 22 2014 National Review Online

smedlybutler said:
Yep, reminds me of this guy,

MAIN-IMAGE_Copyright-Jeff-Widener-Associated-Press-620x270.jpg

g5000 said:
Its supposed to conjure up this memory:

2hybf37.jpg

cold hearts and even colder stank-ass sharts said:
]And you know this how?

Did you write the piece?

Are you an editor at the National Review?????

Moron.

g5000 said:
I was a subscriber to National Review probably before you were born,

Prove it.

g5000 said:
so I am familiar with the thought process.

I disagree.

g5000 said:
And that photo is well known to anyone who lived during the Vietnam era.

Two things.

1. So what? What you're saying proves nothing.
  2. Doesn't matter if we've invented a time machine and now gone back to the Battle of Thermopylae, you still can't prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that you know what the author of the National Review article's intentions are.

g5000 said:
Notice the type of flower the boy is putting in the barrel of the rifle. Now look at the NR cover again.

Dumbass.

You still can't prove you know the author's aim. So yeah, again: you are a moron.

I would've loved to have been your undergraduate English composition teacher.

The best part of the job would have been the fun I would have had combing through your works cited pages.

You would likely have needed a very good attorney.

Just sayin'. :badgrin:

shartanmen square said:
A guess a picture truly is worth a thousand words. :badgrin:

September 22 2014 National Review Online

smedlybutler said:
Yep, reminds me of this guy,

MAIN-IMAGE_Copyright-Jeff-Widener-Associated-Press-620x270.jpg

g5000 said:
Its supposed to conjure up this memory:

2hybf37.jpg

And you know this how?

Did you write the piece?

Are you an editor at the National Review?????

Moron.

Uh no.

The moron is anyone who thinks President Obama is giving out flowers.

Think about it.

Well, never mind on the "thinking" part but its just a really dumb graphic.

Oh and BTW, what do YOU think he should do?

You still can't prove you know the author's aim. So yeah, again: you are a moron.

Sorry, but the only moron here is you. Like I said, it cannot be helped if you are ignorant of cultural references.

National Review is for more cerebral people than you. That's why you missed the reference.

We invaded and kicked over a hornets nest.

Obama was left with the mess to somehow clean up.
It was a mess before we got there, hence the inspections, sanctions, etc. Obama has only made it worse by being an ineffective executive. Voting present doesn't get things done.

It may well be true that Obama hasn't handled the mess he inherited well.

The fact remains, he inherited a mess, a knocked-over hornets nest.

Here's a funny thing. Not one psychic anywhere in the world predicted 9/11. Not one psychic predicted the Pacific tsunami.

But if you ask a psychic whether they predicted either of those events, they will tell you they saw visions of fire (9/11) or a flood (tsunami) in the weeks before the event.

But none of them actually articulated these alleged visions BEFORE they happened. See how that works?

Any retard can be a psychic! In fact, my experience with psychics has shown them to be quite literally retarded. And yet they fool rubes by the score, and sit around stroking each other constantly.

Just so with ODS sufferers. Any retard can hack Obama AFTER shit happens. They are just a pack of coulda-woulda-shoulda circle jerking tards.

Forum List

Back