LMAO! Mueller Can't Release His Report!

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Unless the Washington D.C. Circuit changes it rules along with the DOJ, grand jury testimony can't be released to the public. There is a case involving a murder from back in the 60's that a lawyer is trying to have secret testimony released for and he's been overruled. The case is being appealed and a decision will be released sometime in September. If the law stands, Mueller can't make his own grand jury testimony public and can't release a report and dumbass never knew it.
lol.gif

13mueller-blog480.jpg

‘Sleeper’ case could torpedo Mueller report

Unless the Washington D.C. Circuit changes it rules along with the DOJ, grand jury testimony can't be released to the public. There is a case involving a murder from back in the 60's that a lawyer is trying to have secret testimony released for and he's been overruled. The case is being appealed and a decision will be released sometime in September. If the law stands, Mueller can't make his own grand jury testimony public and can't release a report and dumbass never knew it.
lol.gif

13mueller-blog480.jpg

Yeah, good luck with that :lmao:

• Banned
lol.gif

13mueller-blog480.jpg

Without a report, Congress would have nothing to base an impeachment on.....:lol:

• Banned
This is what you are pinning your hopes on, that his report will be held up by a technicality.

At least you have finally come to terms with the fact Trump is dirty.

Mueller is getting plea deals on process "crimes" which are a matter of opinion.....he wants to play dirty, he gets it back in spades...fuck that senile old hump....he didn't know his own rules.

I love the sound of Trumpist desperation in the afternoon. You'd rather live in ignorance than know the truth. That sounds like the typical Trumper. Ignorance is strength.

That is why the Democrats need to take the House in November.

lol.gif

13mueller-blog480.jpg

TOO FUNNY, TOM! Yesterday we find out that the "big case" that Cohen had that his attorney was going to "nail the coffin lid shut" on Trump with turns out to be a "never mind" nothing-burger, and now the Great Mueller himself has a "case" he cannot even release?!

george-of-the-jungle.gif

So what does that leave, Flynn who was a bad boy for concealing things that Trump fired as soon as it was found out, Manafort for cheating on his taxes years ago to buy some swank suits, the book keeper who the Left actually thinks has some dark skeletons like he was running books for the mob that they are going to sweat loose that will really turn out like everything else to be nothing or some petty violations showing Trump Org to be one of the cleanest businesses of ALL TIME?

This is the Left's BIG CASE?

giphy-1.gif

I want my money back, Bob!

Three days ago, the Left was walking proud that they were on the verge of bringing the Terrible Orange Trump to his knees and in the span of the weekend, has been another BUST, like the last 117 times they surely had him "this time."

giphy-4.gif

POOR TORMENTED TRUMP FODDER.

Last edited:
That'll be Mueller's excuse for not releasing the report, since he has nothing incriminating on Trump in the first place.

I love the sound of Trumpist desperation in the afternoon. You'd rather live in ignorance than know the truth. That sounds like the typical Trumper. Ignorance is strength.

An impeachment was the only hope you had and now that's gone regardless of who takes the House (it will remain GOP). You can't indict him, you can't even subpoena him....it's OVAH. :lol:

Mueller is afraid to release his report full of random wrongdoing unrelated to what he was supposed to be investigating. His greatest fear is all of the breathless anticipation will give way to "Yeah? And? That's it? That's what you came up with after wasting all of our time and money?"

lol.gif

13mueller-blog480.jpg

The Mueller investigation is a sham. Russian Collusion was just an excuse to start breaking into Trump associates homes. Illegal searches for dirt on Trump. Then they turn it over to NY states attorneys to prosecute.

An impeachment was the only hope you had and now that's gone regardless of who takes the House (it will remain GOP). You can't indict him, you can't even subpoena him....it's OVAH. :lol:
So in other words, if Trump is guilty and gets off because of a technicality you are fine with that? ( Though personally I don't see Mueller's Report not being published)

lol.gif

13mueller-blog480.jpg

I don't know where you're getting this information but you might want to tell that to Ken Starr. He very publicly released his report on Clinton in the 90s.

I also want to point out that releasing a report is not releasing testimony from the grand jury.

A report is the findings from the investigation. Not quoting specific testimony and what happened in the grand jury.

Whoever has told you that Mueller can't release his report is playing you for a very stupid fool.

Even if Dems took the House, they wouldn't have the balls to impeach.

I love that you y'all think that stopping the Mueller report will stop the information from getting out...

They can leak anything they please (it's all bullshit anyway) but without a formal report, Congress can't start impeachment proceedings.....call in the dogs and piss on the fire...this hunt is over.

I don't know where you're getting this information but you might want to tell that to Ken Starr. He very publicly released his report on Clinton in the 90s.

I also want to point out that releasing a report is not releasing testimony from the grand jury.

A report is the findings from the investigation. Not quoting specific testimony and what happened in the grand jury.

Whoever has told you that Mueller can't release his report is playing you for a very stupid fool.

Read the link, moron...and don't pretend you ain't crushed like a grasshopper on my windshield. :21:

Even if Dems took the House, they wouldn't have the balls to impeach.
It is not impeachment that is the issue. The Politco article said the House could subpoena the report if Mueller could not publish it. That being the worst case scenario.

lol.gif

13mueller-blog480.jpg

He'll leak it to CNN

Forum List

Back