LMAO! Mueller Can't Release His Report!

I don't know where you're getting this information but you might want to tell that to Ken Starr. He very publicly released his report on Clinton in the 90s.

I also want to point out that releasing a report is not releasing testimony from the grand jury.

A report is the findings from the investigation. Not quoting specific testimony and what happened in the grand jury.

Whoever has told you that Mueller can't release his report is playing you for a very stupid fool.

Read the link, moron...and don't pretend you ain't crushed like a grasshopper on my windshield. :21:

I don't click on links from conservatives. It's just not safe to do that since it usually takes me to a far right wing site that tries to put cookies or other garbage on my computer.

Plus I don't believe one word they have on their sites.

I do believe what I've seen with my own eyes.

If it's law please give me the law and a link to a reputable source for your claim that's it's illegal for Mueller to release his report to the public.

Weird, if you're claiming that it's illegal to release a report then you're saying that ken starr and the republicans broke the law in the 90s when ken starr and republicans released their report on Clinton.

Mueller will write and release his report no matter what delusions you have in your head.

It's not going to stop justice. You can post all the fake news you want and all the lies you want. Just know that when Mueller does release his report I will happily tell you all about it making sure to remind you how you said it would never be released.

Yeah, good luck with that :lmao:

You are SCREWED, commie stooge.....Maybe you can run Biden against him in 2020. :lol:

This is what you are pinning your hopes on, that his report will be held up by a technicality.

At least you have finally come to terms with the fact Trump is dirty.
...and still no Russian connection

That's ok. Ken Starr never connected Bill to any wrong doings with White Water, that is why he had to settle for lying about a blow job.

Actually, I find it funny. But I usually find shadenfreude funny. When someone is blasted by their own rules is funny to me. Or when they are shown by their own standard to be jackasses. Mueller qualifies on pretty much both counts.

I don't know where you're getting this information but you might want to tell that to Ken Starr. He very publicly released his report on Clinton in the 90s.

I also want to point out that releasing a report is not releasing testimony from the grand jury.

A report is the findings from the investigation. Not quoting specific testimony and what happened in the grand jury.

Whoever has told you that Mueller can't release his report is playing you for a very stupid fool.

Read the link, moron...and don't pretend you ain't crushed like a grasshopper on my windshield. :21:

I don't click on links from conservatives. It's just not safe to do that since it usually takes me to a far right wing site that tries to put cookies or other garbage on my computer.

Plus I don't believe one word they have on their sites.

I do believe what I've seen with my own eyes.

If it's law please give me the law and a link to a reputable source for your claim that's it's illegal for Mueller to release his report to the public.

Weird, if you're claiming that it's illegal to release a report then you're saying that ken starr and the republicans broke the law in the 90s when ken starr and republicans released their report on Clinton.

Mueller will write and release his report no matter what delusions you have in your head.

It's not going to stop justice. You can post all the fake news you want and all the lies you want. Just know that when Mueller does release his report I will happily tell you all about it making sure to remind you how you said it would never be released.
TheHill is not a Conservative site.

Unless the Washington D.C. Circuit changes it rules along with the DOJ, grand jury testimony can't be released to the public. There is a case involving a murder from back in the 60's that a lawyer is trying to have secret testimony released for and he's been overruled. The case is being appealed and a decision will be released sometime in September. If the law stands, Mueller can't make his own grand jury testimony public and can't release a report and dumbass never knew it.
lol.gif

13mueller-blog480.jpg

‘Sleeper’ case could torpedo Mueller report

Mueller actually would not be required to release a 'report.' All he need do is hand out indictments.
Good luck with the fairy tale tho'
He’s gone after the midterm elections for failing to achieve his stated goal.

yeah; keep dreaming
He’s not doing his job.
Is his job to investigate tax fraud?
Then investigate everyone.

That falls under number 2...

(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump;

and (ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation;

and (iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).
I want to go back in time and become a federal attorney.

Yeah, good luck with that :lmao:

You are SCREWED, commie stooge.....Maybe you can run Biden against him in 2020. :lol:

This is what you are pinning your hopes on, that his report will be held up by a technicality.

...and still no Russian connection

That's ok. Ken Starr never connected Bill to any wrong doings with White Water, that is why he had to settle for lying about a blow job.
It wasn’t about the blowjob it was lying under oath, a typical Clinton thing.
And he could’ve been her grandfather the old piece of shit… Child Molesting pieces of shit. The Clinton’s

Last edited:

That is why I said lying about a blow job. Dude, do try and keep up.

And he could’ve been her grandfather the old piece of shit… Child Molesting pieces of shit. The Clinton’s

You know that Melania is only 3 years older than Monica and she married someone the same age as Bill. Do not recall you busting on Trump for being old enough to be her grandfather.

You are such a partisan hack!

Mueller is getting plea deals on process "crimes" which are a matter of opinion.....he wants to play dirty, he gets it back in spades...fuck that senile old hump....he didn't know his own rules.
Eat this you freak:
'Art of the Deal' ghostwriter: Weisselberg flip will end Trump — equivalent to Nixon tapes

Mueller is getting plea deals on process "crimes" which are a matter of opinion.....he wants to play dirty, he gets it back in spades...fuck that senile old hump....he didn't know his own rules.
Eat this you freak:
'Art of the Deal' ghostwriter: Weisselberg flip will end Trump — equivalent to Nixon tapes
DailyKOS!

You know that Melania is only 3 years older than Monica and she married someone the same age as Bill. Do not recall you busting on Trump for being old enough to be her grandfather.

The Clintons are the most repugnant of people

Eat this you freak:
This time we've REALLY got him. :lol:

What, no comments about Donald being old enough to be Melania's grandfather? :21::21::21::21:

What, no comments about Donald being old enough to be Melania's grandfather? :21::21::21::21:
It really doesn’t matter, the Clintons are the most repugnant of people and they are drawn to each others perversities, it’s a real sickness

I love that you y'all think that stopping the Mueller report will stop the information from getting out...
There IS no information. If there was, it would have already gotten out.

It did get out...it just hasn't been independently verified yet.

Trump denounced the Steele dossier as fake, but many of its contents are turning out to be true

Mueller doesn't leak...

Mueller’s team ‘just doesn’t leak’, fmr. FBI Official
That's the spirit! Just keep repeating it and maybe it'll be true. :lol:

I love that you y'all think that stopping the Mueller report will stop the information from getting out...
There IS no information. If there was, it would have already gotten out.

It did get out...it just hasn't been independently verified yet.

Trump denounced the Steele dossier as fake, but many of its contents are turning out to be true

Mueller doesn't leak...

Mueller’s team ‘just doesn’t leak’, fmr. FBI Official
That's the spirit! Just keep repeating it and maybe it'll be true. :lol:

For the sake of the country I love, I wish it wasn't true that the Russians likely have compromising information on the *President of the United States, but here we are...

*illegitimate

Did anyone notice Witch Hunter Mueller has chipmunk cheeks just like his butt buddy Hanoi McCain had?

Forum List

Back