“Lockdowns worst public health mistake in last 100 years”

Odd. Quarantine is the only thing that has worked historically to reduce the spread of disease. It’s in the Bible. It is historical fact. The spread of disease is predictable and you can reduce it. But now this historically proven technique is bad science.

idiots.
Yes, people that are sick or exposed.....not the entire State. I don't recall anywhere in the Bible where the entire Roman Empire was in lock down

Lepers were always isolated.

Yes, and it turns out that 95% of humans are immune to leprosy.

Did they know Leprosy was bacterial in 1896?

Oh well, if you are over 40 and smoke or are obese or have diabetes, no great loss.
Not surprisingly you've missed the point entirely. Beyond that, have you considered that lock downs could have INCREASED death counts? Consider elderly care facilities where they were not allowed outside to get fresh air and sunshine?

In facilities with ambulatory patients they were allowed outside. Wheelchair patients were taken outdoors weather permitting. What are you talking about exactly?

Odd. Quarantine is the only thing that has worked historically to reduce the spread of disease. It’s in the Bible. It is historical fact. The spread of disease is predictable and you can reduce it. But now this historically proven technique is bad science.

idiots.

Right? quarantine the sick? isolate and protect the most vulnerable? who would have thought?
It's more scientific now to isolate and screw up young school kids lives who have almost zero chance of contracting and spreading the disease.. as proven by science.
Liberals are represented by a Donkey for good reason.

What Science are you quoting?

More than 2 million children have been diagnosed with COVID-19, including more than 1 million since mid-November.

New data from the AAP and the Children’s Hospital Association show nearly 179,000 COVID-19 cases in children were reported last week alone, bringing the total to at least 2,000,681 as of Dec. 24. Children make up about 12.4% of the total cases in the U.S.

At least 172 children had died as of Dec. 17. About 1.8% of all COVID-19 hospitalizations and 0.07% of the deaths have been among children. About 1.3% of children with a known case of COVID-19 have been hospitalized and 0.01% have died. Data were not available from all states.
Getting the flu is a tad different than dying from the flu.

Oh well, if you are over 40 and smoke or are obese or have diabetes, no great loss.
Not surprisingly you've missed the point entirely. Beyond that, have you considered that lock downs could have INCREASED death counts? Consider elderly care facilities where they were not allowed outside to get fresh air and sunshine?
WHO estimates 10,000 children a month worldwide die from starvation due to ChiCom flu shutdowns.

WHO estimates 10,000 children a month worldwide die from starvation due to ChiCom flu shutdowns.
wow that's tragic....and a horrible way to day.....but we know leftist don't care about children,...just look at the humanitarian crisis they created on our own Southern Border

He's foolish.... His plan could never work.

His "plan" was herd immunity. That horse left the station with Trump and that crackpot Atlas

Bhattacharya co-authored the Great Barrington Declaration, a document from epidemiologists and public health scientists with "grave concerns about the damaging physical and mental health impacts of the prevailing COVID-19 policies." The declaration now has signatures from over 13,705 medical and public health scientists and 41,555 medical practitioners.

Dr. Anthony Fauci called the declaration "inappropriate, irresponsible, and ill-informed."

The reaction to the Rona virus is a reminder that the public is extremely bad at science, overly trusting of authority and easily stampeded.

God, the science has a political view crowd thread.

The reaction to the Rona virus is a reminder that the public is extremely bad at science, overly trusting of authority and easily stampeded.

English?

English?
Sure, which killed more, the lockdown or the virus?

The virus has killed 540,000 (and is likely undercounted by 25%) so you tell me

I understand how someone dies from a virus. How does one die from a lockdown?

Lesh

That's my point for the trumper crowd who are asserting for political reasons that government mitigation efforts against viral spread was the actual health crisis. That their "freedoms" were more important than public health concerns over spreading a 100 year pandemic.

Starve to death for one.
Ever see someone dying from starvation?

And how many COVID deaths were also in motorcycle accidents at 70 mph?

Lesh

That's my point for the trumper crowd who are asserting for political reasons that government mitigation efforts against viral spread was the actual health crisis. That their "freedoms" were more important than public health concerns over spreading a 100 year pandemic.
Is that why you Leftards called Trump a xenophobe for keeping infected people out?

Lesh

Is that why you Leftards called Trump a xenophobe for keeping infected people out?
He didn't keep the virus out. Hence the 548,000 people dead.

Starve to death for one.

Sure, post the numbers on starvation deaths in the past 12 months.

None, but all involved blunt force trauma.

Starve to death for one.

Sure, post the numbers on starvation deaths in the past 12 months.

None, but all involved blunt force trauma.
According to WHO 10,000 children a month starving to death.
Sooooo.. why are you more important than a child’s life?

Lesh

He didn't keep the virus out. Hence the 548,000 people dead.
Not a nation on earth kept the virus out, gestapo girl.

Forum List

Back