“Lockdowns worst public health mistake in last 100 years”

Odd. Quarantine is the only thing that has worked historically to reduce the spread of disease. It’s in the Bible. It is historical fact. The spread of disease is predictable and you can reduce it. But now this historically proven technique is bad science.

idiots.
That's because you typically quarantine the sick, not the healthy.
Really? From which global pandemic of a novel virus does your experience arise?

The reaction to the Rona virus is a reminder that the public is extremely bad at science, overly trusting of authority and easily stampeded.

Dubious stuff from people of questionable credibility...

Some background:
World Health Organization says lockdowns are not the proper action.

Now I wish I could see your face as your head rattles.

The reaction to the Rona virus is a reminder that the public is extremely bad at science, overly trusting of authority and easily stampeded.

Dubious stuff from people of questionable credibility...

Some background:
World Health Organization says lockdowns are not the proper action.

Now I wish I could see your face as your head rattles.
Lie.

Odd. Quarantine is the only thing that has worked historically to reduce the spread of disease. It’s in the Bible. It is historical fact. The spread of disease is predictable and you can reduce it. But now this historically proven technique is bad science.

idiots.

You know how quarantine worked historically? They walled off areas - whole cities, if necessary - of infection and refused to let anyone enter or leave until everyone inside died. And no, it still wasn't always effective.

Who in China was instructing Fauci?

Without lockdowns we would probably have a death toll of several million and that's pretty hard on people too.

Several BILLION!!

Without lockdowns we would probably have a death toll of several million and that's pretty hard on people too.

Prove it.

idiots.
Yes, people that are sick or exposed.....not the entire State. I don't recall anywhere in the Bible where the entire Roman Empire was in lock down

Lepers were always isolated.

Lepers are also a lot easier to tell at a glance.

And what the fuck does that have to do with these half-assed lockdowns? I don't recall anyone in the Bible demanding that leprosy required all the healthy people to stop living their lives.

Epidemic means its highly contagious.

Prove it.

idiots.
That's because you typically quarantine the sick, not the healthy.
Really? From which global pandemic of a novel virus does your experience arise?
All the ones we've lived through up until now. Tell you what, give us the pandemic in which we quarantined the healthy.

idiots.

Right? quarantine the sick? isolate and protect the most vulnerable? who would have thought?
It's more scientific now to isolate and screw up young school kids lives who have almost zero chance of contracting and spreading the disease.. as proven by science.
Liberals are represented by a Donkey for good reason.

What Science are you quoting?

More than 2 million children have been diagnosed with COVID-19, including more than 1 million since mid-November.

New data from the AAP and the Children’s Hospital Association show nearly 179,000 COVID-19 cases in children were reported last week alone, bringing the total to at least 2,000,681 as of Dec. 24. Children make up about 12.4% of the total cases in the U.S.

At least 172 children had died as of Dec. 17. About 1.8% of all COVID-19 hospitalizations and 0.07% of the deaths have been among children. About 1.3% of children with a known case of COVID-19 have been hospitalized and 0.01% have died. Data were not available from all states.

All the ones we've lived through up until now.
Name a comparable one. Be specific.

You cant, because ot hasn't happened, and you made that up.
The flu epidemic of 1918, H1N1. In fact, nearly every flu epidemic because there are always mutations we aren't ready for. In every one, we did not quarantine the healthy.

Now give us an epidemic in which we quarantined the healthy instead of the sick.

Let's be fair-- even to the Dems.
This was an unprecedented event.
We will not know for some time whether the lockdowns helped or did more harm.

Since WHEN have Democrats ever been fair to conservatives? Tell everyone.
We already know that the lockdowns did profound harm, economic, psychological, and physical.

Do Democrats give a shit? Not on your life do they.

How is it that little old me was 100% correct a year ago on what would occur?
Because you're not a liberal dipshit and employ logic over hysterics and emotion.
:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

could not have said it better myself.

i was going to say the same thing after reading the thread title that it was retarded having the lockdowns over the world.The virus is no more dangerous than the yearly flu virus yet they dont go having lockdowns for that or have you wear a mask and for all you trolls saying its worse than the virus,stop your bullshit,i have made a thread where the best doctors in the world have debunked your bullshit.

Good thing we didn't have one.

We did in my neighborhood.

im-226710.jpg

idiots.
Yes, people that are sick or exposed.....not the entire State. I don't recall anywhere in the Bible where the entire Roman Empire was in lock down

Lepers were always isolated.

Yes, and it turns out that 95% of humans are immune to leprosy.

Forum List

Back