Lois Lerner E-Mails "Missing"

Just how many lies are we supposed to INHALE before IMPEACHMENT is exhaled?

We all know that impeachment is simply an impossibility in this charged climate. They all give their guy a pass just so the other side does not get a victory.

Politics as usual they leave the millions of us in this Republic hanging...and losing...they have forgotten their purpose...

*WE* haven't...and THEY will pay dearly.

You know SeanRush is bleating over this like a stuck pig :D

1425617_616058785120921_1535100752_n.jpg

Just how many lies are we supposed to INHALE before IMPEACHMENT is exhaled?

We all know that impeachment is simply an impossibility in this charged climate. They all give their guy a pass just so the other side does not get a victory.

Politics as usual they leave the millions of us in this Republic hanging...and losing...they have forgotten their purpose...

I gotta thank you Trannie.

I knew you were on the gubmint tit when you were in the military cleaning latrines..

But I didn't know you were still employed on my tax dime.

What a fucking hypocrite you turned out to be.

Seriously.

Gotta LOVE that.

You in a UNION too?

:D

‘Barack Obama has brought us Jimmy Carter’s economy and Richard Nixon’s excuses’

WASHINGTON – Congressman Steve Stockman Friday asked the National Security Agency to turn over all its metadata on the email accounts of former Internal Revenue Service Exempt Organizations division director Lois Lerner for the period between January 2009 and April 2011. Awesome! Rep. Stockman Asks NSA for Lois Lerner Metadata After IRS Claims ?Gglitch? Erased All Incriminating Emails | The Minority Report Blog

Deflection, deflection, deflection. (Sallow)

Last edited:

I gotta thank you Trannie.

I knew you were on the gubmint tit when you were in the military cleaning latrines..

But I didn't know you were still employed on my tax dime.

What a fucking hypocrite you turned out to be.

Seriously.

Gotta LOVE that.

You in a UNION too?

:D

Like Joe the Plumber? ;) He took a union job last I heard. :)

As to the OP, yeah, stuff happens like when Rove created secret private email accts :eusa_clap:

Nixon had 18 minutes of recording missing. Lois Lerner? She has 2 years of emails missing. All the sarcasm from Sallow this thread is sheer desperation. His team is coming apart at the seams and he knows it.

Sallow, why do you blindly defend such treachery? Why? Have you no morals?
The Government backs everything up...especially DATA...they are required to...I don't buy this 'Missing E-mails' business for one second.

If anything? The NSA has copies of all of it...heck? They have all OUR data/e-mails as well.

Sallow is a brainwashed dupe that trusts government too readily...which is why he is a raging leftist that hates his own liberty.
Sallow doesn't deserve to be responded to. It's obvious he is part of the 34 percent who tthinks Obama does no wrong. They cannot be reasoned with because they have no integrity.

Nixon had 18 minutes of recording missing. Lois Lerner? She has 2 years of emails missing. All the sarcasm from Sallow this thread is sheer desperation. His team is coming apart at the seams and he knows it.

Sallow, why do you blindly defend such treachery? Why? Have you no morals?
The Government backs everything up...especially DATA...they are required to...I don't buy this 'Missing E-mails' business for one second.

If anything? The NSA has copies of all of it...heck? They have all OUR data/e-mails as well.

Sallow is a brainwashed dupe that trusts government too readily...which is why he is a raging leftist that hates his own liberty.
Sallow doesn't deserve to be responded to. It's obvious he is part of the 34 percent who tthinks Obama does no wrong. They cannot be reasoned with because they have no integrity.

Well it's only obvious that you guys have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

And as for integrity?

The last president put up tax cuts for the rich. Presided over one of the worst terrorist attacks in the history of the US. Started 2 freakin wars with no way to pay for them or no clear cut idea why, celebrated a birthday as some 2000 Americans wallowed in fetid flood waters and presided over one of the worst financial cataclysms in US history?

What did you guys do?

Cheer for him.

Fuck off.

Once again when backed in a corner with facts, deflection is the only thing Sallow has left.

Maybe the White House needed something to distract from the five terrorists for a deserter scandal. :lol::lol::lol:

I hope the public gets burnout from all these scandals (there will be another one Monday to provide cover for this one, trust me) that no democrat will have a chance to win the presidency in 2016,

Maybe the White House needed something to distract from the five terrorists for a deserter scandal. :lol::lol::lol:

I hope the public gets burnout from all these scandals (there will be another one Monday to provide cover for this one, trust me) that no democrat will have a chance to win the presidency in 2016,

Dream on.

You guys ain't seeing another President until at least 2024.

People are going to remember this:

That's the guy who was picked to do this hatchet job.

And he's got a criminal record.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dream on.

You guys ain't seeing another President until at least 2024.

People are going to remember this:

That's the guy who was picked to do this hatchet job.

And he's got a criminal record.

But SWALLOW, better SWALLOW hard as...

Hillary’s Numbers Plummet, Majority of Americans Still Want Answers on Benghazi!!!

It appears that America is already souring on the idea of Hillary Clinton before she even runs. According to the Washington Post, Clinton is experiencing the worst approval ratings she has seen in six years while, at the same time, the GOP brand continues to rise in favorability amongst Americans.

Democratic pollster Anderson Robbins Research and GOP pollster Shaw & Company shows a 49% approval rating for Clinton with a 45% unfavorable rating.

The last time she enjoyed ratings this low was during the 2008 presidential primary as she and Sen. Barack Obama duked it out.

IRS Claim That They “Lost” Lerner Emails Conflicts With Prior Testimony Before Congress That Emails “Archived”

I'd like to see Lois Lerner in the ring with Ronda Rousey for just one round. Someone needs to knock that smug look off of Lerner's lyin' face.

Ronda Rousey:
7798092088_8fde1a4838_b.jpg

ronda-rousey-23628-1920x1080.jpg

Lois Lerner:
lois-lerner.jpg

Forum List

Back