Lois Lerner E-Mails "Missing"

Nobody said anything about anyone erasing anything. But it is a foregone conclusion that the IRS is hiding things from Congress, impeding an investigation. Basically, their "A computer glitch erased the most critical emails from Mrs. Lerner pertaining to the IRS targeting" translates into "The dog ate my homework." Basically an outright lie which is code for "Fuck you, Congress!"

I haven't seen any proof of that. Have you?

And...it does appear that you are accusing someone of erasing something.

In our world, LL, we call it deductive reasoning. All proof lies with the intentions of men.

This is sort of like you responding to an accusation of murder with "I didn't kill him and you can't prove it! Where's the body?" All the meanwhile the evidence is resting at the bottom of a lake, buried in a shallow grave, or hurled into a ditch somewhere. Sooner or later someone will notice. Someone will begin connecting the dots.

The IRS either erased the e-mails, or hid them. Nobody in their right mind will believe some 'computer glitch' suddenly wiped those e-mails from the system. They fought 2 years with Congress over releasing them, only for them to suddenly and most conveniently vanish without a trace. Not even a three year old would fall for that. So why would you?

There you go again.

Can we expect you to begin another thread on this matter where you declare that you are waiting for all the evidence to be presented before you make your judgement of guilt?

When you accuse another human....any human...of being gullible......can you do it with a straight face?

I haven't seen any proof of that. Have you?

And...it does appear that you are accusing someone of erasing something.

In our world, LL, we call it deductive reasoning. All proof lies with the intentions of men.

This is sort of like you responding to an accusation of murder with "I didn't kill him and you can't prove it! Where's the body?" All the meanwhile the evidence is resting at the bottom of a lake, buried in a shallow grave, or hurled into a ditch somewhere. Sooner or later someone will notice. Someone will begin connecting the dots.

The IRS either erased the e-mails, or hid them. Nobody in their right mind will believe some 'computer glitch' suddenly wiped those e-mails from the system. They fought 2 years with Congress over releasing them, only for them to suddenly and most conveniently vanish without a trace. Not even a three year old would fall for that. So why would you?

There you go again.

Can we expect you to begin another thread on this matter where you declare that you are waiting for all the evidence to be presented before you make your judgement of guilt?

When you accuse another human....any human...of being gullible......can you do it with a straight face?

Ahh, but then again, your excuse would be: Bush did it. Care to make a thread about that?

Question.

Is there any evidence that anyone erased anything?

If so, please direct me to it.

Thanks.

Is there any evidence that anyone wasn't practicing omuerta as usual?

Thanks.

omertà

Learn how to spell the words first....then use them.

As is often the case with USMB nutters....you ask others to prove a negative.

If evidence is produced that proves wrongdoing regarding this matter, I'll be happy to show you how a normal person reacts to government corruption.

There you go again.

Ahh, but then again, your excuse would be: Bush did it. Care to make a thread about that?

You have never witnessed me typing the words "Bush did it", have you? But you just suggested that I have. Why would you do that?

A quick review of the archives will show that "conservatives" bring Bush into the discussion far more often than liberals do here. It is almost a reflex. Its like you already know that your argument is weak....so you pretend that someone blamed Bush as some sort of defense mechanism. A preemptive strike in the hopes that your opponent gets bored and leaves you alone.

Last edited:
Question.

Is there any evidence that anyone erased anything?

Thanks.

Thanks.

omertà

If evidence is produced that proves wrongdoing regarding this matter, I'll be happy to show you how a normal person reacts to government corruption.

Ahh, the old "learn how to spell" attack. Such witty repartee!

And as far as normal goes... well I'll just not describe the differences between you and a 'normal person.'

Last edited:

Thanks.

omertà

Ans as far as normal goes... well I'll just not describe the differences between you and a 'normal person.'

You responded to her very lame post with an "lol". Why was that? Did you think what she said was funny?

Last edited:
There you go again.

You have never witnessed me typing the words "Bush did it", have you? But you just suggested that I have. Why would you do that?

A quick review of the archives will show that "conservatives" bring Bush into the discussion far more often than liberals do here. It is almost a reflex. Its like you already know that your argument is weak....so you pretend that someone blamed Bush as some sort of defense mechanism. A preemptive strike in the hopes that your opponent gets bored and leaves you alone.

Easy. I don't need to, because you just did. Talk about being gullible, my friend! In fact, you don't need to type them. Your behavior, your viewpoints, your stances... even the posts you thank on said threads all prove it.

I bet if I went back into the archives of this board, oh say, November 2008, the month right after the economic collapse, I'll see threads quoting Obama who famously said "I inherited this mess from a previous administration" or something along those lines.

There's no need to explain your methodology, LL. It's quite easy to predict. So is the knee jerk responses like "racist" or "bigot" or "misogynist" liberals provide to a fact based assertion.

Last edited:
omertà

Ans as far as normal goes... well I'll just not describe the differences between you and a 'normal person.'

You responded to her very lame post with an "lol". Why wad that? Did you think what she said was funny?

Surely by now you'll plainly see I'm yanking your chain on purpose. I clearly see I'm angering you. All in a good argument, my friend. You accuse conservatives of being prone to knee jerk reactions, yet, as I see it, your knee jerk reaction is to become hostile with someone who disagrees with you. A three letter acronym "lol" was all it took for you to raise your hackles.

Thanks.

omertà

and yet, after noting the misspelling of the word, he went on to address the actual point...... which is that alleging something for which there is no proof, and then demanding that others prove that unsubstantiated thing did NOT happen is laughable.

Easy. I don't need to, because you just did. Talk about being gullible, my friend! In fact, you don't need to type them. Your behavior, your viewpoints, your stances... even the posts you thank on said threads all prove it.

I bet if I went back into the archives of this board, oh say, November 2008, the month right after the economic collapse, I'll see threads quoting Obama who famously said "I inherited this mess from a previous administration" or something along those lines.

There's no need to explain your methodology, LL. It's quite easy to predict. So is the knee jerk responses like "racist" or "bigot" or "misogynist" liberals provide to a fact based assertion.

That was a nice turd you dropped there. My behavior, my stances and the posts I thank prove what? That I blame Bush for everything? Is that what you are saying?

You are predicting that I am going to call you a racist or a misogynist or a bigot? Is that what that last paragraph says? And since I am going to do that sometime in the future, you have won the argument we are now having? Is that it?

Dummy.......what evidence is there that anyone erased or destroyed a single email sent or received by Lois Lerner?

You responded to her very lame post with an "lol". Why wad that? Did you think what she said was funny?

Surely by now you'll plainly see I'm yanking your chain on purpose. I clearly see I'm angering you. All in a good argument, my friend. You accuse conservatives of being prone to knee jerk reactions, yet, as I see it, your knee jerk reaction is to become hostile with someone who disagrees with you. A three letter acronym "lol" was all it took for you to raise your hackles.

Trust me...you have never angered me. You don't matter enough.

omertà

And as far as normal goes... well I'll just not describe the differences between you and a 'normal person.'

and yet, after noting the misspelling of the word, he went on to address the actual point...... which is that alleging something for which there is no proof, and then demanding that others prove that unsubstantiated thing did NOT happen is laughable.

Wow. Not even the first bite of breakfast slides down my throat do I see this. Let's say I stabbed a man in the back with a knife, nobody would know who did it until they check the prints.

What are you going to do? Call me a misogynist for hating on Ms. Lerner?

Wow. Not even the first bite of breakfast slides down my throat do I see this. Let's say I stabbed a man in the back with a knife, nobody would know who did it until they check the prints.

I guess I nailed that one, eh Jillian.

false analogy. do better.

well, why would he respond to the actual issue when he can predict what my response will be to his silliness?

of course, it still doesn't justify the demand that we prove every lie they come up with false.

That was a nice turd you dropped there. My behavior, my stances and the posts I thank prove what? That I blame Bush for everything? Is that what you are saying?

You are predicting that I am going to call you a racist or a misogynist or a bigot? Is that what that last paragraph says? And since I am going to do that sometime in the future, you have won the argument we are now having? Is that it?

Dummy.......what evidence is there that anyone erased or destroyed a single email sent or received by Lois Lerner?

If the shoe fits.

You align yourself with those who blame Bush for the ails of America, and call anyone who disagrees with that assertion racist, misogynistic, or bigoted.

"What evidence is there that anyone erased or destroyed a single e-mail sent or received by Lois Lerner?"

The fact they are all of a sudden missing after being hotly contested over for 2 years. I know more than enough about computer technology to know that a computer glitch destroying key communications between Lerner and her associates does not conveniently occur in the middle of a Congressional investigation.

Evidence? Yeah, right under your nose.

Last edited:

Did you really? Where's the evidence? It is imperative that I see it this instant!

:lmao:

Forum List

Back