Lois Lerner E-Mails "Missing"

Once again when backed in a corner with facts, deflection is the only thing Sallow has left.

It's "SWALLOW" as in what he does when one of his union delegates gets him on his knees.... Should we be nice, and send him a set of Obuma Knee Pads?.... Naw. let him keep his calloused knees!:badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Vigilante, let's keep on topic, please, otherwise he has won deflecting us away from the fact the admin cronies are caught lying again..

Looks like sallow succeeded in his goal of diverting the conversation away from Lois Lerner's deleted emails, and channeling it to the usual USMB namecalling and insults.

With the conservatives we have here on USMB, that usually works.

Looks like sallow succeeded in his goal of diverting the conversation away from Lois Lerner's deleted emails, and channeling it to the usual USMB namecalling and insults.

Not me. He hasn't won. He was shown the facts regarding record keeping and how there is no way all her emails vanished

Not me. He hasn't won. He was shown the facts regarding record keeping and how there is no way all her emails vanished

there is no way they vanished

in prior sworn testimony the emails had been archived

Oh no! My computer with my tax records just crashed. What am I to do if the IRS wants to audit. Can I use the LL lost records defense?

Is there not one poster out there who has the morals and fortitude to say:

"I am a Democrat and this behavior must not stand."

Oh no! My computer with my tax records just crashed. What am I to do if the IRS wants to audit. Can I use the LL lost records defense?

Exactly !! :eusa_clap:

Yeah, I'm quite certain they'll completely understand. I mean gosh, you didn't mean for the records to get deleted, so they'll pat you on the back and tell you to try and be more careful next time.

Exactly !! :eusa_clap:

Yeah, I'm quite certain they'll completely understand. I mean gosh, you didn't mean for the records to get deleted, so they'll pat you on the back and tell you to try and be more careful next time.

Or MAYBE -- they'll send the FBI over to help you recover the data. You just THOUGHT they were deleted. There's deleted and then there's "FBI can't find them deleted". Full service govt we got there.

Which brings up a good point since I haven't read this story.. You CAN recover deleted files pretty easily if they were not truly ERASED. And even if they are ERASED --- you can most times read enough residual magnetism to reconstruct. Who owns the FBI these days and how do get a consult?

Next time the IRS demands documentation from you, just tell them "Sorry, my computer crashed and I lost everything." I'm sure you'll be okay.

Well... I waited a long time for the fanged wolf to answer my question. Guess now I won't get that opportunity. Did I say something wrong to him? Why do liberals defend such treachery? What do conservatives do the same with other types of tomfoolery? I'm always perplexed as to why the two sides feel the need to hide the mistakes of those they favor. I find it very objectionable. Nobody is immune to consequences, no matter how high up the totem pole they are.

The IRS should be tried for perjury, and violations of Federal Law pertaining to the destruction of evidence, as in such evidence pertaining to a congressional investigation. You don't simply 'lose' key evidence such as those e-mails.

Last edited:
Question.

Is there any evidence that anyone erased anything?

If so, please direct me to it.

Thanks.

Nobody said anything about anyone erasing anything. But it is a foregone conclusion that the IRS is hiding things from Congress, impeding an investigation. Basically, their "A computer glitch erased the most critical emails from Mrs. Lerner pertaining to the IRS targeting" translates into "The dog ate my homework." Basically an outright lie which is code for "Fuck you, Congress!"

Last edited:
Question.

Thanks.

Nobody said anything about anyone erasing anything. But it is a foregone conclusion that the IRS is hiding things from Congress, impeding an investigation. Basically, their "A computer glitch erased the most critical emails from Mrs. Lerner pertaining to the IRS targeting" translates into "The dog ate my homework." Basically an outright lie which is code for "Fuck you, Congress!"

I haven't seen any proof of that. Have you?

And...it does appear that you are accusing someone of erasing something.

Last edited:
Question.

Thanks.

I haven't seen any proof of that. Have you?

And...it does appear that you are accusing someone of erasing something.

In our world, LL, we call it deductive reasoning. All proof lies with the intentions of men.

This is sort of like you responding to an accusation of murder with "I didn't kill him and you can't prove it! Where's the body?" All the meanwhile the evidence is resting at the bottom of a lake, buried in a shallow grave, or hurled into a ditch somewhere. Sooner or later someone will notice. Someone will begin connecting the dots.

The IRS either erased the e-mails, or hid them. Nobody in their right mind will believe some 'computer glitch' suddenly wiped those e-mails from the system. They fought 2 years with Congress over releasing them, only for them to suddenly and most conveniently vanish without a trace. Not even a three year old would fall for that. So why would you?

Forum List

Back