Lois Lerner to take the 5th. Again.

Ridiculous. No tea party group was prevented from free assembly or had their 1st amendment rights trampled.

They were scrutinized for tax free status. As they all should. Left and right.

These social welfare groups self-declare. That's right. These nonprofits say *pop*

-- I'm a non-profit - and boom, in operation. It's only later the IRS vets you.

Where do you get this tripe?

No donor will EVER make a tax-deductible contribution to a group that doesn't already have its nonprofit status from the IRS signed, sealed, and delivered in its pocket. Because if there's any chance the IRS will "later" announce that the group DOESN'T have 501(c)(4) status, and the donor suddenly has to pay tons of taxes on the donation, they won't make the donation in the first place.

This is fundamental. And you missed it completely?

Do your homework for cryin out loud.
Bull shit. It happens alll the time.

Pull up the public records of one of the orgs that claim they were denied. True the Vote for example. Plenty of money pouring in.

Name me another one of the groups -- and llets pull up the recordsw and see how poverty stricken they were. You're going on if they weren't operating. Many if not most, were.

Today wasn't about her not saying anything...

It was about the emails that were presented.

Those emails, authored by Lois Lerner, were very telling that not only was something inappropriate INTENTIOANLLY going on, but efforts were being made so it can continue without risk of exposure.

Today, for the first time, I am starting to think this goes to the WH.

What is it in those emails that leads you to think it goes to the WH?

Nothing in the emails themselves.

It is the fact that those emails existed and everyone in Congress and the White House knew, yet the White House UNPROMPTED made a comment that there was no corruption at all and it is a dead issue.

If the President was really surprised when he saw those emails, he would have been very upset and insist on a special prosecutor.

I know......"maybe he didn't know about the emails..."

Sorry....that excuse is getting old. ANYTHING that was handed over to congress was also given to the White House. It is foolish to think otherwise. The President is the one who personally appointed the current director. Surely, anything damaging that was released would be sent to the White House as well.
UNPROMPTED?? What the hell???

He was asked a direct question about the 'abuse at the IRS'

Lois seems guilty of personal misconduct at the very least. If she has nothing to hide why plead the 5th.
But the emails that were shown on tv today convince me she abused her position at the very least

That's sort of like saying that, at the very least, the iceberg scratched the paint on the Titanic. :eusa_whistle:

Lois seems guilty of personal misconduct at the very least. If she has nothing to hide why plead the 5th.
But the emails that were shown on tv today convince me she abused her position at the very least
You said that about Oliver North, too, right?

Ole Ollie pulled the 5th...

Or how about every defendant, ever, who did not take the stand?

Wow. The leftist fanatics are DESPERATE to change the subject to Republicans, aren't they?

ANYTHING but talk about what Democrats did, what lies they told, and what laws they violated! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:

Wow. The leftist fanatics are DESPERATE to change the subject to Republicans, aren't they?

ANYTHING but talk about what Democrats did and what laws they broke! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Well that's a logical reply from someone about one our Constitutional rights.

:rolleyes:

I was a teenager then. Perhaps you should just stay on topic?

That's sort of like saying that, at the very least, the iceberg scratched the paint on the Titanic. :eusa_whistle:

If I were to jump to conclusions I would agree but I don't have all the facts so I will wait.

I'm directly on topic. You seem to think "guilty of personal misconduct at the very least. If [one] has nothing to hide why plead the 5th."

Think on this whole topic a little deeper now.

Do you think every defendant who doesn't take the stand is guilty?

To speak more to congressional hearings, which is the more equal equation -- Was Oliver North testimony, was he guilty

I'm directly on topic. You seem to think "guilty of personal misconduct at the very least. If [one] has nothing to hide why plead the 5th."

To speak more to congressional hearings, which is the more equal equation -- Was Oliver North testimony, was he guilty

I gave you my opinion. My opinion has not a damn thing to do with Mr North or any other defendant. It is about Mrs. LERNER. PERIOD

stop moving the goalposts

Ridiculous. No tea party group was prevented from free assembly or had their 1st amendment rights trampled.

They were scrutinized for tax free status. As they all should. Left and right.

These social welfare groups self-declare. That's right. These nonprofits say *pop*

-- I'm a non-profit - and boom, in operation. It's only later the IRS vets you.

Where do you get this tripe?

No donor will EVER make a tax-deductible contribution to a group that doesn't already have its nonprofit status from the IRS signed, sealed, and delivered in its pocket. Because if there's any chance the IRS will "later" announce that the group DOESN'T have 501(c)(4) status, and the donor suddenly has to pay tons of taxes on the donation, they won't make the donation in the first place.

This is fundamental. And you missed it completely?

Do your homework for cryin out loud.
Bull shit. It happens alll the time.

Pull up the public records of one of the orgs that claim they were denied. True the Vote for example. Plenty of money pouring in.

Name me another one of the groups -- and llets pull up the recordsw and see how poverty stricken they were. You're going on if they weren't operating. Many if not most, were.
I suspect the names of these groups won't be forthcoming.

I gave you my opinion. My opinion has not a damn thing to do with Mr North or any other defendant. It is about Mrs. LERNER. PERIOD

No. I can see that now. You're not interested in Constitutional Rights or comparable situations.

You just want to see a head on a pike.

You embarrass yourself when you trot out that nonsense about liberals being the only group that had their status revoked. The reason that Lois Lerner is taking the 5th isn't because the IRS equally targeted both liberal and conservative groups in an evenhanded manner...she's taking the 5th because they primarily targeted one side and not the other. Conservative groups had their applications held up for years and were subjected to additional questioning that liberal groups did not face and this was done on purpose.

No. I can see that now. You're not interested in Constitutional Rights or comparable situations.

Bla bla bla bla I just got owned bla bla bla bla goalpost moving in process bla bla bla must defend liberals at any cost bla bla bla Bush bla bla bla Oliver North bla bla bla bla is this working bla bla bla insult other posters bla bla bla

You embarrass yourself when you trot out that nonsense about liberals being the only group that had their status revoked. The reason that Lois Lerner is taking the 5th isn't because the IRS equally targeted both liberal and conservative groups in an evenhanded manner...she's taking the 5th because they primarily targeted one side and not the other. Conservative groups had their applications held up for years and were subjected to additional questioning that liberal groups did not face and this was done on purpose.
More baloney. You, nor I, nor anyone else knows why Lerner is pleading the 5th. She has offered to give testimony to committee without immunity. That tells us a lot right there.

Name the conservative group that had it's status revoked. You can't.

Conservative groups social welfare non-profit applications came pouring in by the TON after Citizens United.

So, there is the volume, number one -- number two: Liberal groups filled in the paperwork and gave the IRS what they wanted -- the conservative groups bitched and moaned. Groups with name like Occupy and Green were also targetted for extra scrutiny.

So, if I'm embarrassing myself -- why don't you name the 501c4 that had it's status revoked.

We'll wait -- or else we'll see who is really embarrassing themselves.

Bla bla bla bla I just got owned bla bla bla bla goalpost moving in process bla bla bla must defend liberals at any cost bla bla bla Bush bla bla bla Oliver North bla bla bla bla is this working bla bla bla insult other posters bla bla bla
Gramps is reduced to incoherent babbling now. :lol:

Time for gruel and nappy time pepe.

Gramps is reduced to incoherent babbling now. :lol:

Time for gruel and nappy time pepe.

Working on soco&coke at Applebee's as we speak. Nap time eminent

Forum List

Back