Lois Lerner to take the 5th. Again.

Funny. Almost as though Cummings interrupted the hearings and went nuts on purpose in order to get the predictable praetorian media (who always thirsts for any perception of racism) to focus on that, rather than the criminal Lerner pleading the 5th again.

Even though she claims she has done nothing wrong, she pleads the fifth.

The reaction from the left, in typical fashion, of this piece of shit taking the 5th.....
]

No, I think he staged it. It was planned all along so they could go and claim racism and try to get Issa removed from the committee.
Cummings has been trying to give this investigation a flat tire from the beginning. I suspect on orders fromt he WH but who knows.

Did IRS chief really visit White House 157 times? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
(CNN) – In the early days of President Barack Obama's sweeping new health care law, Douglas Shulman, then the commissioner of the Internal Revenue Service, was cleared to visit the White House 157 times over three years, official visitor logs show.
<snip>
The Fake Story About the IRS Commissioner and the White House - Garance Franke-Ruta - The Atlantic

Records show Former IRS Commissioner signed in for 11 visits, not 157 as the right wing media claims

Funny. Almost as though Cummings interrupted the hearings and went nuts on purpose in order to get the predictable praetorian media (who always thirsts for any perception of racism) to focus on that, rather than the criminal Lerner pleading the 5th again.

The reaction from the left, in typical fashion, of this piece of shit taking the 5th.....
]

No, I think he staged it. It was planned all along so they could go and claim racism and try to get Issa removed from the committee.
Cummings has been trying to give this investigation a flat tire from the beginning. I suspect on orders fromt he WH but who knows.

It was a side show intended to deflect..........After taking the 5th the hearing was over anyway..............and Cummings knew that...........so he just wanted a typical rant...........and got it shoved back at him as he deserved.

giving it a flat tire?

he is allowed to participate in the investigation.

Its supposed to follow the FACTS NOT republican propaganda

Did IRS chief really visit White House 157 times? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
(CNN) – In the early days of President Barack Obama's sweeping new health care law, Douglas Shulman, then the commissioner of the Internal Revenue Service, was cleared to visit the White House 157 times over three years, official visitor logs show.
<snip>
The Fake Story About the IRS Commissioner and the White House - Garance Franke-Ruta - The Atlantic

Records show Former IRS Commissioner signed in for 11 visits, not 157 as the right wing media claims

Freakoutnation.com? Seriously.
Why we would he need even 11 visits to the WH? It's not like Obama is his direct superior.

]

It was a side show intended to deflect..........After taking the 5th the hearing was over anyway..............and Cummings knew that...........so he just wanted a typical rant...........and got it shoved back at him as he deserved.

committee members have the right to comment on investigations they are a part of.

Shutting down the people who are following the facts because it doesn't help your partisan desires isn't how the founders imagined this government working

giving it a flat tire?

he is allowed to participate in the investigation.

Its supposed to follow the FACTS NOT republican propaganda

After Lois took the 5th, what purpose did it serve...............................

If cummings wanted to rant about it, the press is always outside................

Asking her a question after her steady refusal to talk was useless..............

committee members have the right to comment on investigations they are a part of.

Shutting down the people who are following the facts because it doesn't help your partisan desires isn't how the founders imagined this government working
What facts was Cummings following? Why did he wait until after the meeting was adjourned to lie?
Do you even know what you're talking about?

When did he claim there was? Oh yeah never.
You arent the most dishonest poster on this thread only because the bar is so high.

And yes, this had to be a political operation. And political operations start at the WH. Was it Obama? Jarrett? Emanuel? Who knows. But all those meetings between Obama and the head of the IRS weren't to discuss the layout of 1040s. No direct evidence. Yet. But the circumstantial evidence is substantial. When Lerner said there was tremendous pressure for the IRS to do something after Citizens United, pressure from whom? To do what?
That is suggestive right there.

He said it at the beginning of his Investigation.

He's also said that this was the most corrupt administration in history. And he said that in 2009..before they even did anything.

And he's had multiple investigations into trumped up "scandals" that have led no where and cost time and money.

Issa should be an embarrassment to you folks.

I'm curious, Sallow...what would you say was the status of the Justice Department investigations into Fast & Furious, Benghazi and the IRS scandals? Have you heard ANYTHING about the work that Eric Holder's folks are doing to get to the truth in any of these? If so...please share with us what the DOJ has learned...:lol::lol::lol:

In a nutshell?

Fast and Furious - Found to be a weaker version of "Operation Wide Receiver". The difference being, that the government introduced NO GUNS in the investigation.

Benghazi - Found to be an attack by several groups on the Consulate for various reasons, including the belief it was a CIA headquarters holding prisoners and outrage (thanks NY TIMES) from an anti-Muslim video put on Youtube by a convict.

IRS - Found to be a "short cut" used by the IRS to take an extra look for groups applying for tax exempt status. After Citizen's United there were a surge of these groups and the IRS did not have the resources to adequately check out these groups.

Issa, by the way, has behaved atrociously. He's leaked almost every document that he feels supports his claim, sometimes edited to make it look bad, to the press. In doing that he's compromised on going investigations, forced David Petraus out of the CIA and spotlighted the fact that the CIA was conducting operations in Benghazi.

He's a real asshole.

I cannot tell. Are the dumb liberals on this board trying to say Lerner is innocent of these things? I mean we all know how stupid they are. They believed (actually they did not care) that Obamacare was just the way he sold it when he was selling it.

Naaah, we do know they could not care less. It is beyond obvious to me the liberals on this board are spoiled, deranged hypocrites who have no clue about life. They know nothing (and do not care) about paying bills, medical costs, property taxes etc etc etc.

Clueless. Just to think that is what we debate with on these boards. The funny thing when they will be attempting to convince us that my observations are inaccurate.

innocent people dont take the 5th; because they have nothing to hide

idiots and hypocrites

That portion of the issue was over..............It was to question a witness, aka Lois, who was refusing to speak.

Cummings could bring up talking points in the next session.

That particular SESSION was OVER. He still gets to speak in later sessions, which makes his little rant utter BS...........Had she not taken the 5th he would have been allowed to question her and make comments...........

And WHY THE HELL IS IT ABOUT CUMMINGS ANYWAY..........Others didn't get to comment on this or ask questions as well.............

What gives him presedence over the others on the committee anyway...You didn't see them pitching a fit when it was adjourned.

I cannot tell. Are the dumb liberals on this board trying to say Lerner is innocent of these things? I mean we all know how stupid they are. They believed (actually they did not care) that Obamacare was just the way he sold it when he was selling it.

Naaah, we do know they could not care less. It is beyond obvious to me the liberals on this board are spoiled, deranged hypocrites who have no clue about life. They know nothing (and do not care) about paying bills, medical costs, property taxes etc etc etc.

Clueless. Just to think that is what we debate with on these boards. The funny thing when they will be attempting to convince us that my observations are inaccurate.

To them pleading the 5th doesn't prove guilt.

Damage Control by any means. Problem is they are trying to take a leak on a forest fire.

:lol:

That portion of the issue was over..............It was to question a witness, aka Lois, who was refusing to speak.

Cummings could bring up talking points in the next session.

That particular SESSION was OVER. He still gets to speak in later sessions, which makes his little rant utter BS...........Had she not taken the 5th he would have been allowed to question her and make comments...........

And WHY THE HELL IS IT ABOUT CUMMINGS ANYWAY..........Others didn't get to comment on this or ask questions as well.............

What gives him presedence over the others on the committee anyway...You didn't see them pitching a fit when it was adjourned.

They're claiming racism.

A think they are mad because they have little wankers and the little ones got burned.............

Bunch of lies. Even Issa the dirtbag now admits there isn't a bit of evidence it leads t the White House.

Ah, hate to shatter your illusions, Paper but there is a trail of e-mails going from Lerner to the White House Special Council's office in regards to the IRS scandal. You can keep saying that there isn't a connection but that's simply wishful thinking on your part. Trust me, if this WAS just Lerner and some "rogue" IRS people in one office, Obama would have thrown them under the bus in a heartbeat. The reason that Eric Holder is dragging his feet on this investigation is that it DOES involve the Obama White House...specifically the White House's Special Council to the IRS, William Wilkins...an Obama political appointee.
Yeah, and there was a standown order too...Benghazi!!

And Fast & Furious was: InPeach!

And Obama shutdown the government

And there still is a Michelle "whitey" tape out there.

One of these days, just one of these days...we'll git 'em!

Don't have a come-back for my point about Wilkins...do you, Paper? So you bluster about the above nonsense? Typical...

From the night of the infantile hissy fit by Cummings:

Trey Gowdy says the reason they expected Lois Lerner to testify is because that&#8217;s what her lawyer told them she would do. But apparently Lerner changed her mind after she heard Gowdy and Issa&#8217;s comments over the weekend and decided she would not testify. But Gowdy said if there was ever any expectation on her part that they were going to go easy on her, she was mistaken.

Gowdy says you can&#8217;t make someone talk if they don&#8217;t want to. What you can do is give them an incentive to talk or you can punish them for not talking, and that&#8217;s contempt.

But make no mistake, we can&#8217;t make her tell us what she knows, we can just punish her if she doesn&#8217;t and that&#8217;s where I would like to see us go.

&#8220;Either she talks and we&#8217;ll negotiate a resolution with her or she doesn&#8217;t and we hold her in contempt of Congress.&#8221;

Rep Gowdy closes saying, &#8220;Martha I did this for 16 years, trust me, we can get her to talk.&#8221;

Watch the video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mXzCdjsw9iU]Rep. Trey Gowdy On Why Lois Lerner Refused To Answer Questions - YouTube[/ame]

Benghazi - Found to be an attack by several groups on the Consulate for various reasons, including the belief it was a CIA headquarters holding prisoners and outrage (thanks NY TIMES) from an anti-Muslim video put on Youtube by a convict.

Which liberal on these boards are the easiest for the liberal media to lie to?

Swallow I think takes the cake. Then there is Truthmatters. I cannot tell. They believe it was a spontaneous attack, even though Obama claimed it was not a spontaneous attack, after he had Rice claim it was a spontaneous attack.

He apparently missed the part where fat Crowley said Obama said it was indeed a planned terror attack. Then fat Crowley said she made a mistake by stating that.

Then, Rice said she had made a few mistakes.

So, they effectively have every angle of this story covered. They claim it is a spontaneous attack cause of a video even though it was carried out on 911. Just a coincidental date....I know I know.

It is no wonder we see our country dying a death. With voters like this who are so easily manipulated.

<snip>

He only signed in 11 times. He was cleared 157 times. No proof was given if he actually showed up 157 times. And this administration never fabricates any documents. They never lie about important stuff like that.

Still, he signed in 11 times. This is weird, because Obama has met with his jobs czar once maybe. And we know how hard he's been working to create jobs, right?

Forum List

Back