Lois Lerner to take the 5th. Again.

Listen, what happened here is quite obvious. Someone in the Obama White House decided to play hardball with conservative groups by getting their people in the IRS to delay conservative's applications for tax exempt status. They didn't deny the applications...what they did was make the applicants chase their tails with additional questions and demands for additional information that liberal groups did not face. This isn't something that's debatable...because it obviously happened. The reason that Lois Lerner is taking the 5th is that she KNOWS it happened and she KNOWS who it was above her that knew it happened.

Except, most of the targeted groups were applying under section 501(c)(4) of the tax code, which differs from the more-familiar section 501(c)(3) in one critical aspect that is germane to this issue, donations to 501(c)(3) organizations are tax deductible, donations to 501(c)(4) organizations are not tax deductible, but they are unlimited and anonymous.

Listen, what happened here is quite obvious. Someone in the Obama White House decided to play hardball with conservative groups by getting their people in the IRS to delay conservative's applications for tax exempt status. They didn't deny the applications...what they did was make the applicants chase their tails with additional questions and demands for additional information that liberal groups did not face. This isn't something that's debatable...because it obviously happened. The reason that Lois Lerner is taking the 5th is that she KNOWS it happened and she KNOWS who it was above her that knew it happened.

Except, most of the targeted groups were applying under section 501(c)(4) of the tax code, which differs from the more-familiar section 501(c)(3) in one critical aspect that is germane to this issue, donations to 501(c)(3) organizations are tax deductible, donations to 501(c)(4) organizations are not tax deductible, but they are unlimited and anonymous.

germane to the issue also is whether the groups applying for the same 501(c)(4) status on the left were given the same scrutiny; they werent

Benghazi - Found to be an attack by several groups on the Consulate for various reasons, including the belief it was a CIA headquarters holding prisoners and outrage (thanks NY TIMES) from an anti-Muslim video put on Youtube by a convict.

Which liberal on these boards are the easiest for the liberal media to lie to?

Swallow I think takes the cake. Then there is Truthmatters. I cannot tell. They believe it was a spontaneous attack, even though Obama claimed it was not a spontaneous attack, after he had Rice claim it was a spontaneous attack.

He apparently missed the part where fat Crowley said Obama said it was indeed a planned terror attack. Then fat Crowley said she made a mistake by stating that.

Then, Rice said she had made a few mistakes.

So, they effectively have every angle of this story covered. They claim it is a spontaneous attack cause of a video even though it was carried out on 911. Just a coincidental date....I know I know.

It is no wonder we see our country dying a death. With voters like this who are so easily manipulated.

"I mean I think it's clear that there were extremist elements that joined in and escalated the violence. Whether they were al Qaeda affiliates, whether they were Libyan-based extremists or al Qaeda itself I think is one of the things we'll have to determine."

"Face the Nation" transcripts, September 16, 2012: Libyan Pres. Magariaf, Amb. Rice and Sen. McCain - Page 2 - CBS News

Does that in any way change the fact that conservatives were unfairly targeted by liberals through the IRS?

Exactly, Ice...what difference does it make what type of tax exemption the groups who were unfairly targeted were applying for? The fact is...they were singled out for delays. We know it happened...so let's cut the bullshit and put those responsible for it in jail so this type of crap doesn't happen again!

Benghazi - Found to be an attack by several groups on the Consulate for various reasons, including the belief it was a CIA headquarters holding prisoners and outrage (thanks NY TIMES) from an anti-Muslim video put on Youtube by a convict.

Swallow I think takes the cake. Then there is Truthmatters. I cannot tell. They believe it was a spontaneous attack, even though Obama claimed it was not a spontaneous attack, after he had Rice claim it was a spontaneous attack.

He apparently missed the part where fat Crowley said Obama said it was indeed a planned terror attack. Then fat Crowley said she made a mistake by stating that.

So, they effectively have every angle of this story covered. They claim it is a spontaneous attack cause of a video even though it was carried out on 911. Just a coincidental date....I know I know.

It is no wonder we see our country dying a death. With voters like this who are so easily manipulated.

When I want your opinion, faggot.

I'll tell you what to say.

Because then it would make sense.

Till then, close your mouth..because I ain't going to stick my dick in it.

But the offer to swallow was cool.

I'm sure another conservative faggot will take you up on it.

Does that in any way change the fact that conservatives were unfairly targeted by liberals through the IRS?

The IRS has admitted that using the name of the applying organization in it's criteria for singling them out for further scrutiny. What is not proven is their action (using the name...) was somehow directed by the current administration.

The subtle change(about what the fight is over, anonymous donations not tax-exempt status) is media wide. I think the reason is both sides want the public to forget that the law say one thing, no political work for the 501(c)(4)), and the IRS policy allows up to 49% political work.

Now THAT was just plain hilarious!

So that's one, Oldstyle, who proudly admits to having no sense of decency.

As with Issa, the big lie worked for McCarthy. For a while. But, like Issa, McCarthy took it too far and shocked everyone with how bad his behavior was. People finally said "enough", and McCarthy was humiliated. Now we see the same thing happening now with Issa and his thug-backers.

The Pubs should give her immunity to make her talk.

That is what the Dems did with Bush's headhunter for the Justice Department some years ago.

The IRS has admitted that using the name of the applying organization in it's criteria for singling them out for further scrutiny. What is not proven is their action (using the name...) was somehow directed by the current administration.

The subtle change(about what the fight is over, anonymous donations not tax-exempt status) is media wide. I think the reason is both sides want the public to forget that the law say one thing, no political work for the 501(c)(4)), and the IRS policy allows up to 49% political work.

Why do you lie so often? The IRS apologized for singling out TP groups for special treatment. Their name was one criterion.
Both sides (whoever they are) do not want the public to forget anything. The Democrats want to change the rules so conservatives cannot organize effective political opposition. Republicans are resisting that infringement on the 1A.
I remember when Democrats were pro-1A. Yes I am that old.

Why do you lie so often? The IRS apologized for singling out TP groups for special treatment. Their name was one criterion.
Both sides (whoever they are) do not want the public to forget anything. The Democrats want to change the rules so conservatives cannot organize effective political opposition. Republicans are resisting that infringement on the 1A.

That's true..they did.

That's because conservative groups were raising a stink.

Liberal groups didn't bitch at all. Even though the only group denied the status was liberal.

That's true..they did.

That's because conservative groups were raising a stink.

Liberal groups didn't bitch at all. Even though the only group denied the status was liberal.

Are you still repeating this half truth? Does it appeal to you because you are a half-wit?
Conservative groups were singled out far more often, and were delayed far more than liberal groups. That is what the IRS apologized for.
The IRS apologized because they knew they had been caught doing something illegal.

"I mean I think it's clear that there were extremist elements that joined in and escalated the violence. Whether they were al Qaeda affiliates, whether they were Libyan-based extremists or al Qaeda itself I think is one of the things we'll have to determine."

"Face the Nation" transcripts, September 16, 2012: Libyan Pres. Magariaf, Amb. Rice and Sen. McCain - Page 2 - CBS News

Here is the point that the praetorian media and brainwashed left wings hacks refuse to get. The more important point is the FACT that they were denied more security regardless of the number of requests. That has nothing to do whether or not it was a spontaneous attack on 911.

It was a complete and total failure. So much so that I am not sure it was not deliberate. The other aspect that seems to fly by the heads of idiots like swallow at light speed is the fact that the administration abandoned them. There were rescue teams ready to go in. It was a 7 hour long process. For this administration to claim he did not know, or was not informed is beyond absurd. The fact that his retarded constituency would take this lying piece of shit for his word is even more absurd. The fact he has either broken virtually every promise along with being caught in countless lies should be enough for anyone to at least doubt his claims. It does not. This president chose politics over their lives. If anyone denies this, then that person is nothing short of a hypocritical, hopeless, left wing hack.

You had a full court press to sell the utter bullshit from Rice cause of the situation and there is more than just a little evidence to back up what I am saying. She even claimed she made a "few mistakes." What were those mistakes? She claimed that AFTER the NYT article came out with the irrelevant information about al qaeda being involved. The fact on whether or not al qaeda was involved or not has little to nothing to do with the failures and administration abandoning them. Somehow, the left seems to think that is most important point.

I am so sick of morons on the left parroting the bitch's words...."What difference does it make!?"

When I want your opinion, faggot.

I'll tell you what to say.

Because then it would make sense.

Till then, close your mouth..because I ain't going to stick my dick in it.

But the offer to swallow was cool.

I'm sure another conservative faggot will take you up on it.

Faggot? Oh that is right, hypocrites on the left can use racial slurs.

You are a complete embarrassment. Your posts are funny. They are truly that stupid and lack any sort of original thought.

Last edited:
The Pubs should give her immunity to make her talk.

That is what the Dems did with Bush's headhunter for the Justice Department some years ago.

I would normally agree but this whore is a particularly nasty criminal.

It would be like giving Al Capone immunity to rat on Frank Nitti.

They want this piece of shit. And they're going to get her.

Maybe not now. Maybe not for a few years. But her sorry ass is going to prison for a long time.

This is what happens when you have crimianls running a Country.

They can't afford to lose power. If they do, they're either dead or in prison shortly after.

Fer real. Think about.

Dictators don't lose power gracefully. They don't step down, shake hands with their successor and wish everybody a good day. They can't do that.

Like the criminals in the dimocrap party, if they lose... They're dead.

They have to either maintain power for their entire lives.... Stalin, Fidel, Mao or die in office... Hitler, Qadaffi.

Same with the current dimocrap scum.

If they lose in 2016, there's a SHITLOAD of them going to prison. And they know it.

They main criminal..? The lying cocksucker in chief? Nah, he won't go down. But dozens and DOZENS of minions under him?

Oh yeah.

Do you remember how many of Clinton's criminal gang members we put in Prison?

Over 50, IIRC.

Do you remember how many Clinton Associates died under mysterious circumstances?

Dozens.

You won't believe this and I really don't care but.... I'm telling you; the entire dimocrap party, head to toe is a criminal organization.

No wonder Lois Lerner fears for her life. And if she thinks she can trust the FBI to protect her from the dimocrap party hit-men, she is sadly mistaken.

No, she is deathly mistaken.

Believe what you will. You always do.

Forum List

Back