Lois Lerner to take the 5th. Again.

Yet, the same group of bloviated, brainwashed hypocrites on the left, claim to this day Bush lied about WMDs in Iraq. You know and I know they are also truthers. We all know they have Fahrenheit 911 in their video collection. They always ignore the fact that Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs before Bush took office. They hate that. Therefore, they ignore that.

Technically, there was no proof Nixon did anything either. Yet, these types celebrate cause they found out he spied on 5 democrats. While they yawn about this and make the childish claims that she did nothing wrong. Just nothing to it. All Issa's fault. There is simply nothing to it.

It is literally impossible to argue with such pieces of shit. Their arguments are equivalent to nanny nanny boo boo stick your head in doo doo. That is what we are debating.

The country is lost, and it is going to get a lot whole lot worse I fear. I mean look at the state of our country and the morons that defend this utter bullshit. It is well over 47%. Trust that.

Please point out the section in the Iraq Liberation Act that Clinton signed that authorizes the use of the US Military to overthrow the Government of Iraq.

The tapes clearly showed Nixon had been part of the cover-up.

"The country is lost"

:crybaby:

The reason for the "overthrow" of Iraq was due to the PARADIGM shift on dealing with any and all perceived threats from abroad. Especially any nation that sponsors terrorism.

I get it, so the Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs was something that did not really mean what it said. So, the liberation of Iraq was going to be done....through....oh never mind.

So, those same democrats voted for the use of force. The point is existence of WMDs was propagated by democrats before Booooooosh took office. Since you have no clue what paradigm shifts are, or what logistics really mean, then I would imagine what I am saying flies right over your head.

I voted for it, before I voted against it. Now, I am wanting to take care of those WMDs in Syria!!!

Do not worry, poor innocent sweet Hilary was also lied to by Bush, and she had nothing to say about WMDs before Bush ever took office.

Not that you care either way.

Just march on to those left wing orders from your pathetic democrats.

Trust us, we all know you will not care. Carry on sheep.

The Overthrow was done to liberate the Nationalized oil fields of Iraq and put them in the hands of the multi-national oil companies. The Bush Administration along with a compliant (in bed with) media, used the emotions we all felt after 9-11 and morphed that outrage into support for the invasion and occupation of Iraq based on facts fixed on the premise that Iraq was somehow a threat to the worlds remaining super power. Never let a tragedy go unexploited.

Yes Clinton was bombing the shit out of Iraq too and gave the press the same standard talking points about Iraq that had lingered since the end of the first war. The minority of Democrat that voted to give President Bush the deciding power on use of force should have resigned in disgrace after everything claimed turned out to be false.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcRYdVlGXNQ]"Sheep" by Pink Floyd - YouTube[/ame]

Please point out the section in the Iraq Liberation Act that Clinton signed that authorizes the use of the US Military to overthrow the Government of Iraq.

"The country is lost"

The reason for the "overthrow" of Iraq was due to the PARADIGM shift on dealing with any and all perceived threats from abroad. Especially any nation that sponsors terrorism.

I get it, so the Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs was something that did not really mean what it said. So, the liberation of Iraq was going to be done....through....oh never mind.

So, those same democrats voted for the use of force. The point is existence of WMDs was propagated by democrats before Booooooosh took office. Since you have no clue what paradigm shifts are, or what logistics really mean, then I would imagine what I am saying flies right over your head.

I voted for it, before I voted against it. Now, I am wanting to take care of those WMDs in Syria!!!

Do not worry, poor innocent sweet Hilary was also lied to by Bush, and she had nothing to say about WMDs before Bush ever took office.

The Overthrow was done to liberate the Nationalized oil fields of Iraq and put them in the hands of the multi-national oil companies. The Bush Administration along with a compliant (in bed with) media, used the emotions we all felt after 9-11 and morphed that outrage into support for the invasion and occupation of Iraq based on facts fixed on the premise that Iraq was somehow a threat to the worlds remaining super power. Never let a tragedy go unexploited.

Yes Clinton was bombing the shit out of Iraq too and gave the press the same standard talking points about Iraq that had lingered since the end of the first war. The minority of Democrat that voted to give President Bush the deciding power on use of force should have resigned in disgrace after everything claimed turned out to be false.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcRYdVlGXNQ]"Sheep" by Pink Floyd - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, so we have control over the oil fields of Iraq?

Big oil Big oil Big Oil Booosh Booosh Booosh.

Cliche that works, cliche that works.

Let us know if America is in control of the oil fields of Iraq.

Are you admitting you are a truther who has a copy of Fahrenheit 911?

Another day, another hearing and another stalling of releasing all emails of Lois Lerner, etc. to the committee.

"The country is lost"

yes, nixon was part of the cover up, he resigned because he thought more of the country than himself.

clinton lied under oath, was impeached, but was too arrogant and self-centered to step down.

Obama and Hillary lied about Benghazi. Obama lied about you can keep your polciy if you like it.

The double standard that you libtards have is pathetic.

Nixon was caught in a criminal conspiracy. He resigned because his party deserted him and he knew the Senate would convict him.

Clinton's impeachment is more of an embarrassment for the GOP than it is for Clinton. The Senate was never going to convict him.

Benghazi? Look, the phony scandal were discussing is the one where the Whitehouse directed the IRS to target the Tea party PAC's :D

Yeah he was wrong and didn't include a strong grandfathering clause in the law, but whatcha gonna do, impeach him?

NIxon covered up a break in of a poltical office by members of the other party, it was nothing and if he had not lied about it he would have served the rest of his term. You are right that the GOP dumped him, because they do not condone lying by anyone including their own party,.

Obama, Clinton, Rice, and others lied about what happened in Benghazi because they knew that the truth might hurt them in the election.

IRS targeting political enemies is wrong no matter which party is in power. It is not a phony scandal, it is corruption at its worst.

Face it, obama knowingly lied about his signature (and only) "accomplishment". He told the same lie dozens of times and the facts prove that he knew it was a lie when he said it.

If by "we" you mean multi-national oil companies, then yeah. If you think I meant America, then no, (but you might want to get the little voices in your head checked out)!

I'll admit that the invasion and occupation of Iraq was one of the most serious strategic blunders in our history.

I'll admit that the invasion and occupation of Iraq was one of the most serious strategic blunders in our history.

That's big of you.
In fact you are wrong. We achieved every objective we set.
Obamacare was the most serious strategic blunder of the Democrat Party.

"Sheep" by Pink Floyd - YouTube

If by "we" you mean multi-national oil companies, then yeah. If you think I meant America, then no, (but you might want to get the little voices in your head checked out)!

Wait wait, so Bush "invaded Iraq" because of the big oil. However, he did not do it for America, but he did it for the oil companies. He had no vision of it benefiting America in any way.

So, are you saying if it did benefit America that it would not have been a blunder?

Why are you liberals so pissed that Saddam is dead? Oh right. This is one of those.....two sides of the issue where every liberal resides.

On one hand, you people are supposedly happy that a tyrant like Saddam is no longer torturing masses. On the other hand, it was not worth it.

What a convenient stance. Of course there is no way to know what he would have done if he had carried out the things he intended to carry out. Not according to Booooosh, but the UN (UNSCOM). Which is why they voted unanimously for his removal for violating at least 17 resolutions.

Want me to list the things UNSCOM found? I already know it will not matter to you what they found, or what they claimed along with the Clinton administration the programs Saddam had in place.

The paradigm that did shift and what was clear post 911, is it was no longer affordable to sit on our hands. Especially when all it would take is a handful of people to carry out mass devastation. One ounce of weaponized anthrax or small pox would kill millions.

Not that that fact really makes any difference to you. You just need to led by your noses by the various cliches the democrats lead you around with.

Big oil, evil corporations, the racist card, the right wing hates the planet, big business is ruining the world.

Just take your pick and continue to led astray.

I will be waiting for you to answer whether or not you wish America did benefit from the oil fields that are not controlled by this country. Who do we blame for that? The left, who seems to hate everything and anything to do with oil companies (except of course for all of the various products the demented lefties use that are made from petroleum), seems to like the fact that America is not benefiting from those oil fields.

I have no idea how to decipher your double talk.

yes, nixon was part of the cover up, he resigned because he thought more of the country than himself.

clinton lied under oath, was impeached, but was too arrogant and self-centered to step down.

Obama and Hillary lied about Benghazi. Obama lied about you can keep your polciy if you like it.

The double standard that you libtards have is pathetic.

Nixon was caught in a criminal conspiracy. He resigned because his party deserted him and he knew the Senate would convict him.

Clinton's impeachment is more of an embarrassment for the GOP than it is for Clinton. The Senate was never going to convict him.

Benghazi? Look, the phony scandal were discussing is the one where the Whitehouse directed the IRS to target the Tea party PAC's :D

Yeah he was wrong and didn't include a strong grandfathering clause in the law, but whatcha gonna do, impeach him?

NIxon covered up a break in of a poltical office by members of the other party, it was nothing and if he had not lied about it he would have served the rest of his term. You are right that the GOP dumped him, because they do not condone lying by anyone including their own party,.

Obama, Clinton, Rice, and others lied about what happened in Benghazi because they knew that the truth might hurt them in the election.

IRS targeting political enemies is wrong no matter which party is in power. It is not a phony scandal, it is corruption at its worst.

Face it, obama knowingly lied about his signature (and only) "accomplishment". He told the same lie dozens of times and the facts prove that he knew it was a lie when he said it.

The arrest of the Watergate burglars marked the beginning of a long chain of events in which President Nixon and his top aides became deeply involved in an extensive coverup of the break-in and other White House sanctioned illegal activities.

Those activities had started in 1970 after The New York Times revealed a secret bombing campaign against neutral Cambodia in Southeast Asia was being conducted as part of the American war effort in Vietnam.

The History Place - Impeachment: Richard Nixon

The IRS doing it's job and verifying that the so call Social Welfare groups are not actually PACs disguising themselves in order to hide their donor lists was not directed by or from the White House.

It's very simple...Slap the cuffs and orange jumpsuit on her. She'll spill. Right now she feels very confident she's gonna get away with it. She's not gonna spill until the reality of serious Prison time is upon her. She is a criminal. And so are her bosses.

That's big of you.
In fact you are wrong. We achieved every objective we set.
Obamacare was the most serious strategic blunder of the Democrat Party.

Well, I do disagree with the fact that Obamacare is a blunder. It is an intentional blunder, and clearly a single payer trojan horse.

They are setting it up to make the "evil insurance industry" as the scapegoat. The minions (pawns and puppets) on the left will fall right in line, cause they have no ability to think for themselves while they remain in their hypocritical, ignorant disposition.

It is all part of the Saul Alinsky playbook and this president (with those that surround him like the MSM) is playing it well. The things he has gotten away with only emboldens him and his minions (followers) grown more and more insidious.

Obama will eventually receive little to no blame for the Obamacare deliberate failure, and it will all play out the way I am saying. We, who have been telling the truth, and pretty much right about everything, will be relegated to mouth breathers etc.

The arrest of the Watergate burglars marked the beginning of a long chain of events in which President Nixon and his top aides became deeply involved in an extensive coverup of the break-in and other White House sanctioned illegal activities.

Those activities had started in 1970 after The New York Times revealed a secret bombing campaign against neutral Cambodia in Southeast Asia was being conducted as part of the American war effort in Vietnam.

The IRS doing it's job and verifying that the so call Social Welfare groups are not actually PACs disguising themselves in order to hide their donor lists was not directed by or from the White House.

Nixon resigned because he lied about watergate. Viet Nam was a stupid waste of 58,000 american lives and billions of dollars---Nixon ended it.

The IRS should do its job, but it should not target political opponents to try to destroy them and make them less effective-----------that is what they did and that is what Lerner refuses to tell the truth about.

Wait wait, so Bush "invaded Iraq" because of the big oil. However, he did not do it for America, but he did it for the oil companies. He had no vision of it benefiting America in any way.

So, are you saying if it did benefit America that it would not have been a blunder?

Why are you liberals so pissed that Saddam is dead? Oh right. This is one of those.....two sides of the issue where every liberal resides.

On one hand, you people are supposedly happy that a tyrant like Saddam is no longer torturing masses. On the other hand, it was not worth it.

What a convenient stance. Of course there is no way to know what he would have done if he had carried out the things he intended to carry out. Not according to Booooosh, but the UN (UNSCOM). Which is why they voted unanimously for his removal for violating at least 17 resolutions.

Want me to list the things UNSCOM found? I already know it will not matter to you what they found, or what they claimed along with the Clinton administration the programs Saddam had in place.

The paradigm that did shift and what was clear post 911, is it was no longer affordable to sit on our hands. Especially when all it would take is a handful of people to carry out mass devastation. One ounce of weaponized anthrax or small pox would kill millions.

Not that that fact really makes any difference to you. You just need to led by your noses by the various cliches the democrats lead you around with.

Big oil, evil corporations, the racist card, the right wing hates the planet, big business is ruining the world.

I will be waiting for you to answer whether or not you wish America did benefit from the oil fields that are not controlled by this country. Who do we blame for that? The left, who seems to hate everything and anything to do with oil companies (except of course for all of the various products the demented lefties use that are made from petroleum), seems to like the fact that America is not benefiting from those oil fields.

Increasing the worlds oil supply could have lowered the price of crude oil. It was really the fucked up occupation that did it. By not securing law and order in the country it descended into a civil war that hampered the effort to get the oil fields developed. So it could have lowered prices a little. The Oil Patch was all for it.

Why should I care if Saddam is dead or not? He was a despicable tyrant who never should have had the support of the United States to begin with. That was the original blunder. Propping up Saddam to put a stop the spread of the Iranian revolution.

"Big oil, evil corporations, the racist card, the right wing hates the planet, big business is ruining the world."

You're such a drama queen

Increasing the worlds oil supply could have lowered the price of crude oil. It was really the fucked up occupation that did it. By not securing law and order in the country it descended into a civil war that hampered the effort to get the oil fields developed. So it could have lowered prices a little. The Oil Patch was all for it.

Why should I care if Saddam is dead or not? He was a despicable tyrant who never should have had the support of the United States to begin with. That was the original blunder. Propping up Saddam to put a stop the spread of the Iranian revolution.

"Big oil, evil corporations, the racist card, the right wing hates the planet, big business is ruining the world."

I really wonder how anyone can be so confused and ill informed.
Did Big Oil want the Iraq War or not? Did they want higher prices or not?
Oil production bottomed in 2004 and went on a tear thereafter. Iraq is the largest oil exporting country.
Iraq Crude Oil Production by Year (Thousand Barrels per Day)

You have no to little clue about logistics. I know you probably do not know this, but Iran declared war on this country. He was viewed as an ally at one point, and this country (history of the world) proves that many times we are allies with countries that later became enemies. Friend of my friend.......

We were once in bed with Stalin, who....murdered 3 times as many people as Hitler.

Of course I would not expect much more than your denial that the democrats use those cliches to lead the minions (their moronic constituency) by their little noses. You have just shown yourself to be one that falls for one of them....hook line an sinker.

On one hand you say you do not care whether or not Saddam is dead or not, and in the same sentence admit he is a tyrant. You....took on both sides of the issue again.

Who do we blame for not securing the oil fields and are you saying you wish America had control of them? I still cannot decipher your double talk.

Nixon resigned because he lied about watergate. Viet Nam was a stupid waste of 58,000 american lives and billions of dollars---Nixon ended it.

The IRS should do its job, but it should not target political opponents to try to destroy them and make them less effective-----------that is what they did and that is what Lerner refuses to tell the truth about.

Nixon resigned because he knew he would be convicted.

Nixon Prolonged Vietnam War for Political Gain?And Johnson Knew About It, Newly Unclassified Tapes Suggest | Smart News | Smithsonian

The IRS should deny those groups the status they seek. Their work is not exclusively social welfare but politically motivated and those that donate to their cause should be known to the public.

Nixon Prolonged Vietnam War for Political Gain?And Johnson Knew About It, Newly Unclassified Tapes Suggest | Smart News | Smithsonian

The IRS should deny those groups the status they seek. Their work is not exclusively social welfare but politically motivated and those that donate to their cause should be known to the public.

What is it that you don't get ? The IRS should be going after those groups regardless of political affiliation------but they didn't, they gave the liberal groups a quick approval and made life hell for the conservative groups. It was polically motivated discrimination. It was targeting the enemies of the adminstration------do you really condone that?

I am not going to debate viet nam with you. I know more about that mess than you ever will.

Nixon did not leave office because of viet nam. Only someone completely ignorant could even suggest such a thing.

What is it that you don't get ? The IRS should be going after those groups regardless of political affiliation------but they didn't, they gave the liberal groups a quick approval and made life hell for the conservative groups. It was polically motivated discrimination. It was targeting the enemies of the adminstration------do you really condone that?

You and Rep. Issa can make all the wild accusations you want, until you have proof that the President ordered the IRS to do it, it's still a phony scandal to claim that he did.

I am not going to debate viet nam with you. I know more about that mess than you ever will.

Nixon did not leave office because of viet nam. Only someone completely ignorant could even suggest such a thing.

Nixon may have ended our involvement in that war but his prolonging it killed tens of thousands more US servicemen and untold numbers of Vietnamese. North Vietnam ended the war in 1975.

I suggested nothing of the sort.

You and Rep. Issa can make all the wild accusations you want, until you have proof that the President ordered the IRS to do it, it's still a phony scandal to claim that he did.

Does it not at all strike you as strange that the President of the United States said there is not a shred of evidence of wrongdoing after his investigator spent one day looking into it....

yet...

The head of the IRS said it may take years to gather the information required by congress to properly make a determination?

Of course it doesn't. You already know the truth and any inconsistency is meaningless.

Forum List

Back