Lois Lerner to take the 5th. Again.

[

The Supreme Court did not give Lois Lerner the authority to discriminate against conservative groups! We are a nation of laws that are supposed to be applied fairly to all. Lerner and her little merry band of IRS agents didn't apply those laws fairly...they decided that conservative groups deserved additional scrutiny and to have their applications held in limbo for YEARS!

The Supreme Court made a ruling in Citizen's United that you liberals didn't like...so you chose (as is the case so often with this Administration!) to simply ignore the law and prevent conservative groups from getting tax free status by stalling their applications while letting liberal groups sail through the process.

It wasn't just that we didn't like it. It was that it UNDID 40 years of good government, anti-corruption law going back to Watergate that both Republicans and Democrats thought were really good ideas.

The very fact that you don't understand why Citizen's United is such a horrible decision and what a spot it put the IRS in, is telling of itself.

Sorry, when Granny Teabag wants a tax exemption for her group no one has ever heard of before, and oh, yeah, we don't want to tell the public or the IRS where we are getting our money from, you are fucking right I want the IRS to investigate that.

Just like I want it to investigate when Abdul Ratbastard buys a plane ticket with no return trip and no luggage to check. I really want him searched a little more thoroughly than Granny by the TSA.

Do you feel the same way about the IRS probing groups that support liberal causes? Yes or No

waiting for your answer Joe---------------------------yes or no.

Or they can just run out the clock and wait for Obama to give them a pardon at the end of their term.

You want to use the system for politics, so can we.

How do you "pardon" someone for a crime they haven't been convicted of? Duh? Another brilliant "Joe" post to start off the day!

Um... what Crime was Nixon pardoned for by Ford? Oh, that's right. He wasn't convicted of anything. Hadn't even gone to court yet.

And when Bush-41 pardoned Cap Weinberger, he hadn't been convicted of anything either.

Do try to pay attention, guy.

I know nothing of the sort.

I know she's probably got some smart DC Lawyers who had the good sense to tell her, 'You don't testify without immunity, even if you did nothing wrong".

That's why Scooter Libby got convicted and Monica Lewinsky is selling ugly handbags.

Libby was convicted because he was guilty. Monica is selling ugly bags because she is a slut.

BTW, those lawyers are paid by the hour, don't you think they want to drag this out as long as possible?

I'm glad to see that "new sensitivity on how to talk to women' is taking hold, guy.

Here's the thing. I think Scooter got railroaded. He was effectively convicted of not remembering a conversation the same way that Tim Russert remembered it. Fitzgerald spent millions of dollars investigating PlameGate and found that it was a circle jerk of war critics outing each other, but he was going to get someone for something, dammit.

Lerner and her Lawyers are smart enough to not fall into that trap. Make them prove what they are claiming, and then we will either disprove it or create enough reasonable doubt to a mostly black DC Jury that the Teabaggers totally had it coming.[/QUOTE]

A 19 year old girl who gives a blow job to the president in the oval office is a slut, she is what she is, and clinton is what he is-------------a rapist and a abuser of women.

I bolded the part of your post that is very telling, its not about getting to the truth, its about lawyer games. thanks for being honest about that at least.

It wasn't just that we didn't like it. It was that it UNDID 40 years of good government, anti-corruption law going back to Watergate that both Republicans and Democrats thought were really good ideas.

The very fact that you don't understand why Citizen's United is such a horrible decision and what a spot it put the IRS in, is telling of itself.

Sorry, when Granny Teabag wants a tax exemption for her group no one has ever heard of before, and oh, yeah, we don't want to tell the public or the IRS where we are getting our money from, you are fucking right I want the IRS to investigate that.

Just like I want it to investigate when Abdul Ratbastard buys a plane ticket with no return trip and no luggage to check. I really want him searched a little more thoroughly than Granny by the TSA.

Do you feel the same way about the IRS probing groups that support liberal causes? Yes or No

Guy, I'm under no obligation to answer a post. Sometimes I will, sometimes I won't.

I have no doubt if the tables were turned, the GOP would do the exact same thing.

Incidently, the Bush IRS did audit Greenpeace and the NAACP.

IRS Targeted Liberals Under Bush

[

A 19 year old girl who gives a blow job to the president in the oval office is a slut, she is what she is, and clinton is what he is-------------a rapist and a abuser of women.

I bolded the part of your post that is very telling, its not about getting to the truth, its about lawyer games. thanks for being honest about that at least.

No, it's about political games. The truth is, most people don't give a fuck if Granny Teabag got her fraudelent tax deduction or not.

I think that when you hear about a consensual relationship between a man and a woman, and he's a "rapist" and she's a "slut", it kind of shows you got serious sexual hangups.

Last edited:
Or they can just run out the clock and wait for Obama to give them a pardon at the end of their term.

You want to use the system for politics, so can we.

How do you "pardon" someone for a crime they haven't been convicted of? Duh? Another brilliant "Joe" post to start off the day!

Um... what Crime was Nixon pardoned for by Ford? Oh, that's right. He wasn't convicted of anything. Hadn't even gone to court yet.

And when Bush-41 pardoned Cap Weinberger, he hadn't been convicted of anything either.

they were pardoned of things they were accused of, which prevented them from being indicted or charged.

Guy, I'm under no obligation to answer a post. Sometimes I will, sometimes I won't.

I have no doubt if the tables were turned, the GOP would do the exact same thing.

then you supported those audits under the Bush admin?

Its either a two way street or its not, which is it?

[

No, it's about political games. The truth is, most people don't give a fuck if Granny Teabag got her fraudelent tax deduction or not.

I think that when you hear about a consensual relationship between a man and a woman, and he's a "rapist" and she's a "slut", it kind of shows you got serious sexual hangups.

thats true, but we still have laws that are to be complied with. politicians are not above the law, even though the current administration thinks it is.

[

she was a 19 year old intern, he was in his 50s and president, he took advantage of her naivete, the fact that she allowed it to continue makes her a slut.

Clinton had a documented history of abusing women from his time in Arkansas, rapist is a proper description.

they were pardoned of things they were accused of, which prevented them from being indicted or charged.

Exactly. So Issa huffs and puffs, Lerner says nothing, and in January 2017 Obama gives her a pardon so no one in the future can fuck with her.

Works for me.

[

she was a 19 year old intern, he was in his 50s and president, he took advantage of her naivete, the fact that she allowed it to continue makes her a slut.

Clinton had a documented history of abusing women from his time in Arkansas, rapist is a proper description.

I knew a girl who claimed up and down she had sex with Prince once. She also claimed she was a member of a satanic cult and a lot of other crazy shit.

So when you say "documented", do you mean like someone did a rape kit, or that they came forward years later and made claims?

[

thats true, but we still have laws that are to be complied with. politicians are not above the law, even though the current administration thinks it is.

And everything Lerner did was legal because it was within the authority of the IRS's discretionary power to grant these waivers and exemptions.

This is what you guys don't seem to get. "It's not fair" isn't a legal argument.

"Waaah, I got more scrutiny than my neighbor who cheats on his taxes! It's not fair."

Nope. It isn't.

BUt it's legal. Sorry.

I don't have a problem with it. If the NAACP wasn't keeping good records, shame on them.

[

I knew a girl who claimed up and down she had sex with Prince once. She also claimed she was a member of a satanic cult and a lot of other crazy shit.

So when you say "documented", do you mean like someone did a rape kit, or that they came forward years later and made claims?

did the girl have Prince's semen on her dress?

the women from Arkansas were bought off to keep quiet. Jenifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, there were more I just can't remember the names.

I don't have a problem with it. If the NAACP wasn't keeping good records, shame on them.

Good, so we agree, the IRS should investigate all organizations with equal zeal regardless of political affiliation. right?

so when the documentation shows that they passed applications from one side with no investigation and probed very deeply into and delayed those from the other side, someone should be taken to task, right?

And everything Lerner did was legal because it was within the authority of the IRS's discretionary power to grant these waivers and exemptions.

This is what you guys don't seem to get. "It's not fair" isn't a legal argument.

"Waaah, I got more scrutiny than my neighbor who cheats on his taxes! It's not fair."

Nope. It isn't.

BUt it's legal. Sorry.
It's not like the see-saw was completely weighed down by the blubber on the right side or anything...

Conservative social welfare nonprofits and other non-disclosing groups poured some $260 million into the 2012 elections, compared to $35 million from their liberal counterparts.

irs_zps9a86947a.jpg

While the inspector general found that the IRS flagged 298 groups for added scrutiny overall, about 20 of them were liberal and only about one-third of them were conservative.

Q: Do conservatives here think all 501c4's should sign a pledge swearing they are primarily engaged in social welfare work -- that is, 40% or less of their activity cannot be political activity?

In agreement with that?

Q: Do conservatives here think all 501c4's should sign a pledge swearing they are primarily engaged in social welfare work -- that is, 40% or less of their activity cannot be political activity?

In agreement with that?

only if it also applies to unions. you OK with that?

Nope. It isn't.

BUt it's legal. Sorry.

when did discrimination by the government for political reasons become legal?

[

did the girl have Prince's semen on her dress?

the women from Arkansas were bought off to keep quiet. Jenifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, there were more I just can't remember the names.

Did any of those women have semen on their dresses? OH, wait, they didn't.

Kathleen Willey was a proven liar, and even Paula Jones has admitted (right before she posed for Penthouse) that the people around her blew the CLinton thing out of all proportion.

Forum List

Back