Pelosi's nothing more than another idiot, hypocrite liberal.

The average life expectancy for a woman in the United States is 81.1 years old.

Pelosi will turn 81 in March.

Hell, that gash could be dead within six months of the start of Trump's second term.

Oh, to dream...

She has good genes and here hoping she lives after tramp is voted out.

She's a vampire, nourished by the blood of innocent children.
I sure hope I don't run into you at any Pizza Restaurant. Pizza patrons beware!

Can it be that the speaker of the house and leader of half the congress and the democratic party now needs the law explaided to her by a breath shop operator? From what she said, that's apparently so.

I've heard lame excuses before but this one takes first prize! Fact is when they're caught cold democrats will tell any lie regardless of how outrageous it is because their followers are such clueless drooling fools they're all too stupid to question it.
Women and their secrets. It all comes out at the Beauty Salons.

Hypocritical big time but how many times will this story get posted?

1599063142522.png

Can it be that the speaker of the house and leader of half the congress and the democratic party now needs the law explaided to her by a breath shop operator? From what she said, that's apparently so.

I've heard lame excuses before but this one takes first prize! Fact is when they're caught cold democrats will tell any lie regardless of how outrageous it is because their followers are such clueless drooling fools they're all too stupid to question it.
Women and their secrets. It all comes out at the Beauty Salons.
I don't think Pelosi's hypocrisy is a secret for anyone anymore.

Tucker was right...most Dem politicians behave like 17th century nobility. They live the high life while their constituents scrabble in the dirt.

Tammy Bruce, on Hannity tonight, stated the truth.......the democrat party is enforcing laws they have no intention of applying to themselves.....this is just the raw exercise of power over the little people and an attack to try to keep Trump from winning...they are vile.

Hey 2a - I've not seen any comment from you about the NRA and their corrupt and lavish spending of your dues money. :)

Nancy got her hair done?

SCANDALOUS!! :rolleyes:
It sure is...

Nancy Knows the laws and that the shop is not allowed to operate INDOORS..

Nancy knows that a MASK IS REQUIRED...

Now Nancy is telling the tale that the shop workers told her it was OK when the Ordinance was POSTED ON THE DOOR OF THE SHOP..

Just another elitist that thinks she is above everyone else..

Forum List

Back