Lol, so Now the Phrase "Bad Hombre" is Racist! You Cant Make This Nonsense up!

Left tards feel the need to be perpetually offended. They're really not but they pretend to be

ROFL did YOU just say that? :rofl:

Yeah I did. You're one of those that are perpetually offended and a racist with every fiber of your being.

Now what's your plan? You going to verbally attack me while I roll my eyes at you? Because I do ya know, I do at all you left tards.

Left tards feel the need to be perpetually offended. They're really not but they pretend to be

Yeah I did. You're one of those that are perpetually offended and a racist with every fiber of your being.

Now what's your plan? You going to verbally attack me while I roll my eyes at you? Because I do ya know, I do at all you left tards.

ROFL...One search of your name would reveal either you're one of the left you're referring to or you're projecting your ass off

Some Hispanic journalist was on FOX this morning complaining about Trump using the phrase "Bad Hombre" and compared it to ****, Mick and a couple of other derogatory terms.

Is everyone else as sick of these politically correct bastards as I am?

Who the hell appointed these liberal shit4brains to censor our use of OUR OWN LANGUAGE?

Dont like it go back home, Julio.

View attachment 94524
BUT THAT'S AN OFFENSIVE POTATO

I'M OFFENDED

AUUUUGGHHHHHH

Imagine going through life like that.

ROFL...One search of your name would reveal either you're one of the left you're referring to or you're projecting your ass off

Run along, you're of no consequence to me. Just another broke joke thinking you matter

Here ya thought you were all "special" and shit. LOL Just another racist that doesn't realize you're a racist

Man man man man man man man man man man man man man.

Do they allow this kind of offensive language on usmb? Will I be banned?

Hombre hombre hombre hombre hombre

Oh shit I've gone and done it now! "To your safe spaces immediately! Rapido!"

BUT THAT'S AN OFFENSIVE POTATO
I'M OFFENDED
AUUUUGGHHHHHH

Imagine going through life like that.
Well, fortunately, we dont have to imagine it at all.

Hey Pogo, RDean, you guys got your safe zone set up yet?

We have some bad hombres here...”

What the hell is so racist about that? He stated the truth, something the Left can't deal with.

Yo penso esta es puro mierde do los infantes aqui quien no sabe el idioma do los Hispañolos.

not-my-abuela-4.png My grandmother doesn't have a steady income and has no wealth. @HillaryClinton's a multimillionaire. #NotMiAbuela

— Aura Bogado (@aurabogado) December 22, 2015

I mostly just laugh and try to not imagine them posting in Mommy's basement while munching a bowl of Fruit Loops in their tighty whities.

roflmao, there I go again, cant help it

Would it be better if he said bean eaters?
No, it would have been better if he said "Criminal alien drug dealing scum that needs to be put up against a fucking wall and shot in the forehead".

That would have been much better, but maybe he was pressed for time?

And whats wrong with eating beans, fag?

Some Hispanic journalist was on FOX this morning complaining about Trump using the phrase "Bad Hombre" and compared it to ****, Mick and a couple of other derogatory terms.

Is everyone else as sick of these politically correct bastards as I am?

Who the hell appointed these liberal shit4brains to censor our use of OUR OWN LANGUAGE?

Dont like it go back home, Julio.

View attachment 94524
It's sexist as well, since it is not inclusive of women and implies that they can't be bad like men.

damn, pretty good huh

well???
wellWellWELL-18762.jpg

Forum List

Back