🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

London 2012 Olympics Stuff

But it is in question, unless "greatest ever" is determined only by medal count (which is one legitimate opinion).

22 medals. 18 of them Gold. It's his title asstwat.

You have sweaty man-feelings for him, don't you? That's sweet.

He has the most medals for sure. We could discuss what constitutes "greatest ever" but you cannot, because you are too distracted by your crush. Too bad, it might have been an interesting topic.

The last two Olympics have been better because of Michael Phelps.

You need to have a drink and pull that stick from outta there, champ.

Correcting your incorrect statement means I'm uptight?

No, it means you are not competent in English communication.

So she wasn't making a statement? She most definitely, wasn't asking a question. You're an ass clown; if you're going to battle petty shit, at least be right. Stop doubling down on your fucking stupidity.

Correcting your incorrect statement means I'm uptight?

So she wasn't making a statement? She most definitely, wasn't asking a question. You're an ass clown; if you're going to battle petty shit, at least be right. Stop doubling down on your fucking stupidity.

Communicative Competence. Look it up, then stop sucking at it so much.

QFT and get help. I'm the one that knows the difference between a statement and a question.

But it is in question, unless "greatest ever" is determined only by medal count (which is one legitimate opinion).

He has the most medals for sure. We could discuss what constitutes "greatest ever" but you cannot, because you are too distracted by your crush. Too bad, it might have been an interesting topic.

Why don't you start it off then? What in your opinion might be characteristics, qualities or achievements of the "greatest ever".

Sunday, 2.45. Men's 100m semis. Kinda big events. And NBC is showing water polo and one of their vacuous human interest stories about a weightlifter.

Am I missing something? What the fuck is wrong with them? Are they truly this stupid? It's fucking Sunday! The whole day is prime time.

Sunday, 2.45. Men's 100m semis. Kinda big events. And NBC is showing water polo and one of their vacuous human interest stories about a weightlifter.

Am I missing something? What the fuck is wrong with them? Are they truly this stupid? It's fucking Sunday! The whole day is prime time.

Prime time delay......it's all about ratings

I know. I've spent 30 years in advertising. But the media all around the world are simply staggered by NBCs decisions and how publicly their contempt for their viewers is evidenced.

Rumor at present is that they're not going to show the men's 100m final live. Staggering.

Yea but they disrespect their viewers even still. Instead of showing Phelps race on delay at 7 in primetime; they showed it at 11:05 in "primetime" after a bunch of pre-recorded stories. What's that shit all about? And how is it really improving their ratings if I'm ready to watch at 7 but a lot of nights I'm skipping the nonsense b/c I've already seen the winner online anyways? NBC is bitches and I'm tired of these fuckheads having the Olympics. Fox or CBS needs to put a bid in and do it.

Yea but they disrespect their viewers even still. Instead of showing Phelps race on delay at 7 in primetime; they showed it at 11:05 in "primetime" after a bunch of pre-recorded stories. What's that shit all about? And how is it really improving their ratings if I'm ready to watch at 7 but a lot of nights I'm skipping the nonsense b/c I've already seen the winner online anyways? NBC is bitches and I'm tired of these fuckheads having the Olympics. Fox or CBS needs to put a bid in and do it.

I'm sure before NBC change their strategy that will first try two other options for future Olympics.

1. Ask the IOC not to select an Olympic host city that is more than 2 hours outside Eastern Standard Time.

2. If Option 1 is not possible, request that any country in a significantly different time zone schedule events around US prime time, irrespective of what the time may be locally.

That is likely the only way US audiences will get live coverage of the Olympics.

I'm sure before NBC change their strategy that will first try two other options for future Olympics.

1. Ask the IOC not to select an Olympic host city that is more than 2 hours outside Eastern Standard Time.

2. If Option 1 is not possible, request that any country in a significantly different time zone schedule events around US prime time, irrespective of what the time may be locally.

That is likely the only way US audiences will get live coverage of the Olympics.

With time outs every ten minutes for ad breaks. Which ad agencies have you worked for Tiger?

Why don't you start it off then? What in your opinion might be characteristics, qualities or achievements of the "greatest ever".

A record of sucess, for sure. No one can match Phelps in that regard, for sure. But you might also consider the nature and quality of competition someone faced. Then there is the difficulty of comparing across very different sports with different scoring and number of events and other considerations. You might also consider the conditions under which an athlete had to compete. There are too many things to consider to really answer the question with certainty.

With time outs every ten minutes for ad breaks. Which ad agencies have you worked for Tiger?

The bigger ones are Campbell-Ewald (here in the US), and Euro RSCG, Saatchi and Ogilvy in London. Started at Ogilvy in 1982.

QFT and get help. I'm the one that knows the difference between a statement and a question.

I can't help you until you want to be helped.

I'm telling you mate, the coverage over here is a fucking joke. The two main Olympic channels for NBC right now are both (BOTH) showing women's volleyball.

Men's hammer final? Nah!

Women's 400m final? Fat chance.

And (shortly from what I'm hearing).....

Men's 100m final? On your bike sunshine - watch the volleyball and keep your trap shut!

The bigger ones are Campbell-Ewald (here in the US), and Euro RSCG, Saatchi and Ogilvy in London. Started at Ogilvy in 1982.

OK. I started in 85 after I left the Army. Spent some time at Leo Burnett and TBWA before getting poached by one of the big airlines.

OK. I started in 85 after I left the Army. Spent some time at Leo Burnett and TBWA before getting poached by one of the big airlines.

Quite posible we know several of the same people then!

Forum List

Back