šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

London Mayor campaigns for Hillary: immigrants shouldn't assimilate in the US

StLucieBengal

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2016
London's Muslim Mayor In U.S.: 'Immigrants Shouldn't Assimilate'

How about this guy goes back to London and put more restrictions on advertisers in his own city. This guy is an idiot.

Londonā€™s Islamist-Linked Mayor Tells U.S. Audience: ā€˜Immigrants Shouldnā€™t Assimilateā€™
His comments come hot on the heels of the Chicago press exposing his connections to radical Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

Mr. Khan, who was elected to be Londonā€™s mayor in May 2016, has also used his trip to claim that Republican candidate Donald Trump is ā€œplaying into the handsā€ of the Islamic State

Video: Muslim Americans rally voters to stop Trump

His trip runs contrary to the U.S. visit from former UK Independence Party leader Nigel Farage, who presented an upbeat message of defeating the political establishment on stage with Donald Trump.

Instead, Mr. Khan insisted: ā€œOne of the lessons from around the world is that a laissez-faire or hands-off approach to social integration doesnā€™t work. We need rules, institutions, and support to enable people to integrate into cohesive communities and for the avoidance of doubt, I donā€™t mean assimilation, I mean integration, and thereā€™s a differenceā€.

He added: ā€œPeople shouldnā€™t have to drop their cultures and traditions when they arrive in our cities and countriesā€.

The United Kingdom, and especially areas of East London which overwhelmingly voted for Mr. Khan, is currently suffering from Muslim ghettoisation, horrific employment rates for Muslim women, an internal debate surrounding the banning of the burka, and ongoing issues such as female genital mutilation, anti-Semitism, and homophobia within Muslim communities.

Under Mr. Khanā€™s plans, none of these ā€œcultures and traditionsā€ would need to be dropped for Muslim migrants to Western countries.

According to VOA News, Mr. Khan called himself a ā€œbig fanā€ of Hillary Clinton, adding: ā€œWe play straight into the hands of those who seek to divide us, of extremists and terrorists around the world, when we imply that itā€™s not possible to hold Western values dear and to be a Muslimā€.

Mr. Khan has been repeatedly criticised for connections with former Guantanamo Bay detainees, as well as known Muslim extremistsin the United Kingdom. His appearances have been widely covered by Britainā€™s media, but are routinely ignored by the political establishment.

He has also pledged to ban images of women not covered up from advertisements on the London Underground (Tube).

Recently, Breitbart London revealed that Mr. Khan appointed an extremism-linked advisor to his City Hall team.

Mr Kahn's own country voted to britexit to curb the import of refugees
I guess he thought Americans are fat, drunk, and stupid.

Assimilation isn't the problem. People should learn the language of the land they immigrated to and learn that there are some things that may be acceptable in your home country that isn't acceptable in the new country you live in.

The problem is many conservatives take assimilation to mean "Drop your faith, drop everything about your culture (don't even think about eating shawarma or an authentic taco ) and be like us ignorant right wingers. They want people to stripped down completely of their cultural or religious identity. Conservatives want a monocultral society.

But I notice it's always the brown immigrants (South Americans and arabs )that white conservatives are always shouting assimilation to. They never check the immigrant communities like Eastern Europeans. Many of them come to the England and America speaking no English and only staying within their own communities.

There are multiple videos of Nigel Farage handing this joker his rear ended in several television debates.

I can't wait to see Diane James now kick his rear end all over the tele.

Assimilation isn't the problem. People should learn the language of the land they immigrated to and learn that there are some things that may be acceptable in your home country that isn't acceptable in the new country you live in.

The problem is many conservatives take assimilation to mean "Drop your faith, drop everything about your culture (don't even think about eating shawarma or an authentic taco ) and be like us ignorant right wingers. They want people to stripped down completely of their cultural or religious identity. Conservatives want a monocultral society.

But I notice it's always the brown immigrants (South Americans and arabs )that white conservatives are always shouting assimilation to. They never check the immigrant communities like Eastern Europeans. Many of them come to the England and America speaking no English and only staying within their own communities.

Faith has zero to do with assimilation.

When you assimilate to the west you do drop the things that aren't acceptable in the west. Things such as ....

1. Child rape
2. Wear masks in public
3. Marrying your family
4. Forcing specialized food on the public.

I am sure there are many who can add to this list as needed.

When you come to the west you accept certain standards of living and behaving. Just like when we go the Middle East we have to make sure our women and children cover up..

Well said, Nia88!

All he's trying to do is turn lovely London into a shithole Middle East-like city a.s.a.p.

But, but our diversity is our strength, according to joe biden. The more we bring people here quite unlike ourselves, the stronger we become, according to joe biden. Clip below. This is the new demorat party that the ww2 generation would have abandoned in droves. Those people understood national security and that this is a dangerous world.

Assimilation isn't the problem.

It's Moslems coming to free societies in the first place. They don't belong here because the ideology the cling to and hope to force on their host countries, opposes freedom and liberty.

And just think, the majority of London voted for this guy.

Isn't there a movie called "London Has Fallen" ?

I find your post very confusing. I live in the USA and you mention the term "brown people" "Brown people" is a british
term. Then you mention South Americans and arabs. I do not think that Great Britain faces a "South American" minority and ----As to east Europeans-----Does great Britain have a significant Eastern European population? Again, I live
in the USA----I have never noted a prejudice against tacos
or schawarma. Your post evinces a bit of prejudice against
"eastern Europeans" Do you actually believe that people who speak Spanish at home are subject to discrimination in whatever country in which you live? How about Polish?
Italian? Polish and Italian is ok in your country?

Brown has EVERYTHING south of our southern border all the way to the southern tip of South America.
If not everyone is jubilant over the fact that brown will also soon be the dominant demographic here as well, too fucking bad.

Brown has EVERYTHING south of our southern border all the way to the southern tip of South America.
If not everyone is jubilant over the fact that brown will also soon be the dominant demographic here as well, too fucking bad.

what is "brown"?

Is there anyone out there who actually believe that societies
dominated by "brown" people (whoever they are) or which have "brown" majorities are somehow "better" "more just"
or less prone to group identifications . less prone to tribalism?

Forum List

Back