London Parliament shooting

Dear Sweet Most merciful Jesus.....Please don't let that idiot in Chief make a statement, please.....the people of London have suffered enough....I can see this orange bitch tweeting it now...."called it".

What we will find, is some Asian thug, pissed off by whites, who clearly have a habit of turning immigrants in to radicals...taking his revenge out on innocent people.

Shut up.

C7iUP8zXQAAVRvi.jpg

many liberals in the Bay Area in california are sick of Islam apologists and are moving right .

Another reason all Western countries should boot Muslims out of their countries
. . . and how do you suggest that America boot the nation of Islam, whom the CIA is using to create a phony war on terror, out of the US?

This whole thing is staged to create fear and boost the funding of the military-industrial-complex.

The CIA’s Creation of “Islamic Terrorism” on American Soil
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-cias-creation-of-islamic-terrorism-on-american-soil/5460047?print=1
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-cias-creation-of-islamic-terrorism-on-american-soil/5460047?print=1
Dr. Paul L. Williams is the author of Operation Gladio: The Unholy Alliance between the Vatican, The CIA, and the Mafia.

Notes

[1] Alex Alexiev, “Tablighi Jamaat: Jihad’s Stealthy Legion,” Middle East Quarterly, no. 1 (Winter 2005)

[2] Jane I. Smith, Islam in America (New York: Columbia University Press, 1999), p. 161.

[3] Robert Dannin, Black Pilgrimage to Islam (New York:OxfordUniversity Press, 2002),

[4] Douglas J. Hagmann, “Special Report: Jamaat ul-Fuqra Training Compound Inside the U.S.,” Northeast Intelligence Network, February 28, 2006.

[5] Ibid.

[6] Paul L. Williams, Crescent Moon Rising: The Islamic Transformation of America (Amherst,New York: Prometheus Books, 2013), p. 134.

[7] “Afghanistan Update,” Daily Telegraph (London), August 5, 1983; Los Angeles Times, August 5, 1983.

[8] Ibid

[9] Zachary Crowley, “Jamaat ul-Fuqra Dossier,” Center for Policing Terrorism, March 16, 2005.

[10] Gordon Gregory and Sonna Williams, “Jamaat ul-Fuqra,” Special Research Report, Regional Organized Crime Information Center, 2006.

[11] Ibid.

[12] Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed, “Whistleblower: Al Qaeda Chief Was US Asset,” Huffington Post, May 21, 2013.

[13] Sibel Edmonds, “Know Your Terrorists: Ayman al-Zawahiri,” Boiling Frogs Post, February 16, 2013.

[14] Rory McCarthy, “The Real Ayman al-Zawahiri,” The Guardian, August 5, 2005. See also Michel Chossudovsky, The Globalization of War (Montreal: Global Research Rublishers, 2015), p. 111.

[15] Zbigniew Brzezinski, The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy and Its Geostrategic Imperative (New York: Basic Books, 1997), pp. 20, 40.

[16] “Americans Are Training Syria Rebels in Jordan,” Reuters, March 10, 2013.

[17] Ibid.

[18] Ryan Mauro, “Islamic Terror Enclave Discovered in Texas,” The Clarion Project, February 18, 2014.

[19] “Jamaat ul-Fuqra: Terror Group ofPakistan,”Institute ofContact Management, 2001.

[20] Ibid.

[21] “The Jamaat ul-Fuqra Threat,” Stratfor, Security Consulting Intelligence Resources, June 3, 2005.

[22] Patrick B. Briley, “AL Fuqra: U.S. Islamic Terror Network Protected by FBI, U.S. State Department, Liberty Post, July 28, 2006.

The Global Intelligence Files - [Analytical & Intelligence Comments] Mossad ran 9/11 Arab "hijacker" terrorist operation

Operation Gladio/B - Wikispooks

C7iXo5dX0AA-50S.jpg

Then why do Muslims keep committing them? If the attack on Westminster & Parliament in London isn't Muslim terror, I'll be shocked.

It was actually on Sunday, according to metro police.
Armed police swarm 'hijacked' Thames boat in terrifyingly realistic drill

Please don't go there. People have been killed. It isn't fair to their families.
And yesterday the police had held a drill there for such an attack.May be why they did it today.
It's Islamic.
It's the anniversary of the car attack last year.

Do you have a link for that?

If so, that is a good indicator of a false flag.

Seems a bit "sissyfied" one lone idiot with a knife can shut down "Great" Britian and they all run for cover. Shoot the MoFo, toss his body in the Thames and get back to business.

Reminds me when ALL of BOSTON shut down to hunt for one 18 year old. Found by private citizen after all of that. Ooooooh......so Scary.

The Car lunatic on the loose? OK that is a bit different story? How to stop those? Cannot?

Point is.........this is not a big deal. GOVTS make me ill. All leftist puke make me puke.

It's going to happen here, sooner or later. Somebody will run over people, jump out with a knife or a gun and start trying to kill as many Americans as possible. Subsequently we'll find out he was one of those so-called refugees, or somebody from of those 6 or 7 countries on Trump's EO that we might've detained and maybe not allowed entry into the US. I wonder if the Left already has it's response ready when the rest of the country turns to them and wants to know why the hell they want to allow as many refugees and illegals into the country, plus allowing entry to improperly vetted people from countries that export terrorists.

Just a reminder everyone: When the media says London was an act of "terror," they really mean it was an act of Muslim terror. Got it?

Police tweeted to remain calm and vigilant.
AND also that the MP's stay holed up and barricaded in their offices for now.

It must be terrifying to live in a gun free nation where you cannot defend yourself.

"Terrible scene in London. Praying for the victims of this apparent act of terror. We stand with our friends in Parliament and Great Britain." - Sexy Paul Ryan

Can't believe you are making light of this. Try to tell that to those effected and their families.

BBC just stated there may have been 2 in the car: one white, one black with a beard. At least 10 injured on bridge, and several with catastrophic injuries, including at least one officer. Along with the deceased.
Seems a bit "sissyfied" one lone idiot with a knife can shut down "Great" Britian and they all run for cover. Shoot the MoFo, toss his body in the Thames and get back to business.

Reminds me when ALL of BOSTON shut down to hunt for one 18 year old. Found by private citizen after all of that. Ooooooh......so Scary.

The Car lunatic on the loose? OK that is a bit different story? How to stop those? Cannot?

Point is.........this is not a big deal. GOVTS make me ill. All leftist puke make me puke.

Forum List

Back