🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

London's Muslim Mayor: Islamic Terrorism is 'Part & Parcel' Of Living In A Big City

What else do you expect from an Islamist like Khan?

Terror is part of Islam.

He is only stating the truth.

In other words, get used to deadly cultural enrichment. This guy should have never been elected Mayor. Islam First is his motto. He is for Christian White Genocide.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/outrage-london-mayor-sadiq-khan-says-islamic-terrorism-part-parcel-living-big-city/
That's true. He shouldn't have been elected. He is London's first Muslim elected Mayor and hopefully its last.

The way London is going, sadly I don't think he will be the last Muslim Mayor. :mad:

In other words, get used to deadly cultural enrichment. This guy should have never been elected Mayor. Islam First is his motto. He is for Christian White Genocide.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/outrage-london-mayor-sadiq-khan-says-islamic-terrorism-part-parcel-living-big-city/

Time for the whites to stand up and be counted.....round them up and ship the animals out
I agree with you i am piss off with those peoples who excuse the threat of muslims my friends, my mother seem to not want to see what the hell is going on in this world.
My mother meet a man she is trying to remake her life after the lost of my father ten year ago...this man is against the musilim for him they are a threat but my mother défend them still if this man give her everything she want he is very rich but no she told him to leave.
I told her after she told me that, listen mom what about the victims of September 11 and there families, what about them, who care to defend them ?
She did not like my question, since then she did not talk back to me.

That's true. He shouldn't have been elected. He is London's first Muslim elected Mayor and hopefully its last.
I agree with you, you American peoples did have the bad expérence with Obama the first Black "American" Président

Last edited:

I agree with you, you American peoples did have the bad expérence with Obama the first Black "American"
obama was not the first black American....

I agree with you, you American peoples did have the bad expérence with Obama the first Black "American"
obama was not the first black American....
First black " American" Président correction made in my post

TRUMP LAMBASTES LONDON’S MUSLIM MAYOR
U.S. president calls out Sadiq Khan for his permissive attitude toward terrorism committed by his fellow Muslims.
June 6, 2017

Matthew Vadum
wdr_1.jpg

After terrorists slaughtered seven people Saturday in London, England, President Trump turned up the heat in ongoing debates over Islam, terrorism, and immigration by criticizing London’s Muslim mayor Sadiq Khan for his permissive, laissez-faire attitude toward terrorism committed by his fellow Muslims.

“We must stop being politically correct and get down to the business of security for our people,” Trump tweeted after the killings at London Bridge and nearby Borough Market. “If we don't get smart it will only get worse.”

The Metropolitan Police and British Prime Minister Theresa May have labeled the incidents terrorist attacks and Islamic State has reportedly claimed responsibility for the atrocities. May appeared to agree with Trump, saying "We cannot and must not pretend that things can continue as they are. Things need to change."

Khan, a member of the left-wing Labour Party, doesn’t particularly care about the threat that Islamic terrorism poses to Western civilization.

Khan is typical of members of “the ruling structure of large urban metropolises across the West, and his continuous inability to recognize reality, let alone take meaningful action or at least advocate for it, is a major reason why these terror attacks just keep happening.”

Trump Lambastes London’s Muslim Mayor

Forum List

Back