🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look ashamed Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going to move to Canada? ....... :cool:
they cant move to Canada. Canada like all other countries the left seems to prefer over the U.S, has immigration laws. They follow those laws. Pretty damn hard to move to Canada.
Of course, if the U.S tries to emulate those other countries immigration laws, the U.S is racist.
Canadian companies don't hire illegals. If they did Mexicans would go there illegally too.

Canada doesn't need a wall. Canadian companies aren't attracting them

13043308_484817885046983_1731687888457895279_n.jpg

That's how leftist douche bags like you view all businessmen. That's why this country is so fucked up.
How do you look at a CEO who sends jobs overseas and gives himself a bonus for the good job he did? Do you think that's a good business model for the country?

The problem with America is that corporations and the rich have taken it over. You want to put ceo's in charge now? How dumb are you?

CEO pay went up 600% in 30 years our wages have gone down. That's the problem with America. It's a plutocracy

Do you really want politicians to run American business? We saw how good that worked in the former USSR. Wages have been stagnant because of massive immigration of low wage labor and because of massive government regulations that retard economic growth. Both are caused by government, not private business.

Threads like this prove that the republican herd Is spooked.

The thread was started by a leftist retard...just sayin.
This lefty makes stupid slope heads like you look like the chimps you are

Still living in your fantasy world I see.
You are anti America that's all I need to know

Leftist are the epitome of anti America.

That's how leftist douche bags like you view all businessmen. That's why this country is so fucked up.
How do you look at a CEO who sends jobs overseas and gives himself a bonus for the good job he did? Do you think that's a good business model for the country?

The problem with America is that corporations and the rich have taken it over. You want to put ceo's in charge now? How dumb are you?

CEO pay went up 600% in 30 years our wages have gone down. That's the problem with America. It's a plutocracy

Do you really want politicians to run American business? We saw how good that worked in the former USSR. Wages have been stagnant because of massive immigration of law wage labor and because of massive government regulations that retard economic growth. Both are caused by government, not private business.
No, a business con man will be so much better?

Do you really want politicians to run American business? We saw how good that worked in the former USSR. Wages have been stagnant because of massive immigration of law wage labor and because of massive government regulations that retard economic growth. Both are caused by government, not private business.
No, a business con man will be so much better?

See, you just revealed your commie attitude. You think all businessmen are con men. If anything, politicians are con men, and they sure as hell don't know how to run a business. All they know how to do is spend more money than the taxpayers will ever earn.

Puhleeze. An obvious America hating commie like you is in no place to call anyone "anti-American."

Puhleeze. An obvious America hating commie like you is in no place to call anyone "anti-American."
No Not American hater A republican hater

They are generally indistinguishable from America haters.

Do you really want politicians to run American business? We saw how good that worked in the former USSR. Wages have been stagnant because of massive immigration of low wage labor and because of massive government regulations that retard economic growth. Both are caused by government, not private business.
No I don't want politicians running corporations and I don't want corporations running the government.

You're tired old rhetoric is why jeb rubio Cruz kasich Christie Ben and carli lost. Time to learn a new song

No I don't want politicians running corporations and I don't want corporations running the government.

You're tired old rhetoric is why jeb rubio Cruz kasich Christie Ben and carli lost. Time to learn a new song

I know truth is "tired" and "old." No one ever wants to here truth, especially naive morons who have no conception of reality and believe it doesn't apply to them.

If anyone allows corporations to run the government, it's corrupt pieces of shit like Hillary.

That's okay, I am a Democrat hater.

The opinion of someone who doesn't know how to use capital letters or periods properly isn't someone whose opinion I'm concerned about.
I would say go back to school but the first round didn't do you any good so I won't bother.

I know truth is "tired" and "old." No one ever wants to here truth, especially naive morons who have no conception of reality and believe it doesn't apply to them.

If anyone allows corporations to run the government, it's corrupt pieces of shit like Hillary.
and the republican supreme court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back