🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look ashamed Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This lefty makes stupid slope heads like you look like the chimps you are

Still living in your fantasy world I see.
You are anti America that's all I need to know

Puhleeze. An obvious America hating commie like you is in no place to call anyone "anti-American."
No Not American hater A republican hater

That's okay, I am a Democrat hater.
at least you decided for some honesty,,,,,,,in any case get ready for 8 more years of repubs hating president hillary

This lefty makes stupid slope heads like you look like the chimps you are

Still living in your fantasy world I see.
You are anti America that's all I need to know

Puhleeze. An obvious America hating commie like you is in no place to call anyone "anti-American."
No Not American hater A republican hater

The opinion of someone who doesn't know how to use capital letters or periods properly isn't someone whose opinion I'm concerned about.
I would say go back to school but the first round didn't do you any good so I won't bother.
didn't realize we had an english teacher here,,,,,,, sorry to say I'm not concerned with whether you value my opinion or not ....you are part of a vile hateful group and I can only hope you all get what you deserve PERIOD

13043308_484817885046983_1731687888457895279_n.jpg

You and Michelle?
you and your republican friends have much to be ashamed of......you're doing your best to make my country america a 3rd world country

I. A successful businessman can make a good president because:
  • S/he is experienced at "cutting through the crap" and getting things done,
  • S/he has a better perspective on wasteful and counterproductive activity than someone who has worked in government for a long time (most politicians),
  • S/he can make decisions based on the merits of the case, and not based on concerns about fundraising or winning the next election,
  • S/he is likely to be a better negotiator; politicians often make concessions because they fear that "no deal" will look like failure, when in fact that might be the best alternative.
II. A successful businessman will fail at being president because:
  • S/he will not be able to deal with the entrenched bureaucracy that will be there long after s/he leaves office,
  • S/he will not be able to deal with Congress, which might have a completely different "agenda,"
  • S/he might be so ignorant of how government operates that s/he cannot function effectively at all,
  • His/her knowledge and expertise is very limited (to one area of business) that they are not able to function in unfamiliar areas of governance.
Trump has been quite successful at one thing: Real Estate Development. He has no technical knowledge, minimal financial knowledge, no legal or constitutional expertise, and - like many salesmen - has only a fleeting, occasional encounter with facts and logic. There has been no indication that he is particularly bright or insightful. For example, although he has mentioned Ted Cruz' problem with being a "natural born citizen," he has in every case I've seen, mis-characterized it, apparently because he doesn't understand the issue - which is not particularly complicated.

He is a fucking salesman. Nothing more, nothing less.

God help us if he is elected.

I. A successful businessman can make a good president because:
  • S/he is experienced at "cutting through the crap" and getting things done,
  • S/he has a better perspective on wasteful and counterproductive activity than someone who has worked in government for a long time (most politicians),
  • S/he can make decisions based on the merits of the case, and not based on concerns about fundraising or winning the next election,
  • S/he is likely to be a better negotiator; politicians often make concessions because they fear that "no deal" will look like failure, when in fact that might be the best alternative.
II. A successful businessman will fail at being president because:
  • S/he will not be able to deal with the entrenched bureaucracy that will be there long after s/he leaves office,
  • S/he will not be able to deal with Congress, which might have a completely different "agenda,"
  • S/he might be so ignorant of how government operates that s/he cannot function effectively at all,
  • His/her knowledge and expertise is very limited (to one area of business) that they are not able to function in unfamiliar areas of governance.
Trump has been quite successful at one thing: Real Estate Development. He has no technical knowledge, minimal financial knowledge, no legal or constitutional expertise, and - like many salesmen - has only a fleeting, occasional encounter with facts and logic. There has been no indication that he is particularly bright or insightful. For example, although he has mentioned Ted Cruz' problem with being a "natural born citizen," he has in every case I've seen, mis-characterized it, apparently because he doesn't understand the issue - which is not particularly complicated.

He is a fucking salesman. Nothing more, nothing less.

God help us if he is elected.
BUT he has the best people lol and large hands

Judging by how the average 'liberal' sounds now days I wonder if they ever didn't feel ashamed of their country. They America sucks crowd just thinks that America sucks all the time. It is their fuckin creed or something.

Judging by how the average 'liberal' sounds now days I wonder if they ever didn't feel ashamed of their country. They America sucks crowd just thinks that America sucks all the time. It is their fuckin creed or something.
It's not America sucks so much super, it's republicans ,the slime that wanted to take down Bill ,Gore Kerry Obama and Hillary Meanwhile these ah's loved the pos gwb

It's not America sucks so much super, it's republicans ,the slime that wanted to take down Bill ,Gore Kerry Obama and Hillary Meanwhile these ah's loved the pos gwb
Did Rachel tell you that?

You certainly don't think he thought of it himself, so you?

No one needed to tell me anything ,,,,,,All I needed was to keep my eyes and ears open to know what slime you republicans turned out to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back