Look At Cain Woop An On the Attack Agenda Driven MSLSD Anchor

Pride causes Parkinson's???

Please provide a link that shows the stats for "prideful" boxers getting Parkinson's disease vs. humble boxers getting Parkinson's disease.

I think zigging when you should have zagged.....eating too many left-hooks....or maybe it's just Ali's karma.

Just as Alzheimer's was Reagan's?

Reagan was in his 90s. It happens to a lot of people over 70.

Explain to me what he did wrong, other then piss you off.

Wow I watched that whole interview.... While yes the interviewer was an ass, absolutely... Cain was destroyed and he proved beyond anything I could myself that all Cain has is 9 9 9... That's it, nothing else is there...

Wow I watched that whole interview.... While yes the interviewer was an ass, absolutely... Cain was destroyed and he proved beyond anything I could myself that all Cain has is 9 9 9... That's it, nothing else is there...

Cain was DESTROYED?????:dunno:

Sure you saw the same interview everybody else saw....because it looked to most of us that Cain handled that ignorant ass pretty well.

Pride causes Parkinson's???

Please provide a link that shows the stats for "prideful" boxers getting Parkinson's disease vs. humble boxers getting Parkinson's disease.

I think zigging when you should have zagged.....eating too many left-hooks....or maybe it's just Ali's karma.

For a man who used to mouth off at anything and everything....Ali is suffering from a disease that finally shut his mouth.

Ali was too uppity for you?

Last edited by a moderator:
But, but, but you as a white person trying to defend why a black man who was in the hotbed of the civil rights movement chose to sit on the sidelines has no relevance. Yes he has accomplished many things and he chose to let others fight for his rights, others like fellow Morehouse student Julian Bond.

Fucking idiots like you and O'Donnell are in no position to disqualify the man from anything because he wasn't " down enough " for the struggle in your moronic opinions.......

Isn't it time for you to go snatch a purse from an old white lady or something? ....

As a black American born and raised below the Mason-Dixon line, I am eminently qualified to qualify or disqualify Cain for his civil rights area cooning.

As a racist, two bit assclown you are eminently qualified to disqualify Cain from jack shit, sellout........

Sure you saw the same interview everybody else saw....because it looked to most of us that Cain handled that ignorant ass pretty well.

He has nothing, he said it himself in the interview, "Finally, what I want to talk about... my 9 9 9 plan... This country is on life support!"

Cain is angry, flip flops and goes back and changes his own quotes, "what I was thinking when I said that was........................."

I like Ron Paul but fuck man even I can admit when he does shitty... That was the first taste Cain got the “big leagues” and the only people that were like FUCK YEAH! Were Cain supporters, most others were like, “LOLz! Fuck that.”

But, but, but you as a white person trying to defend why a black man who was in the hotbed of the civil rights movement chose to sit on the sidelines has no relevance. Yes he has accomplished many things and he chose to let others fight for his rights, others like fellow Morehouse student Julian Bond.

Fucking idiots like you and O'Donnell are in no position to disqualify the man from anything because he wasn't " down enough " for the struggle in your moronic opinions.......

Isn't it time for you to go snatch a purse from an old white lady or something? ....

As a black American born and raised below the Mason-Dixon line, I am eminently qualified to qualify or disqualify Cain for his civil rights area cooning.

So you're the fucker that has caused all of this racism......

You're the fucker that they invented the "N" word for......

FYI....motherfucker. You are not the Alpha and the Omega of all things Black......unless you're some friggen God or something.

He has nothing, he said it himself in the interview, "Finally, what I want to talk about... my 9 9 9 plan... This country is on life support!"

Cain is angry, flip flops and goes back and changes his own quotes, "what I was thinking when I said that was........................."

I like Ron Paul but fuck man even I can admit when he does shitty... That was the first taste Cain got the “big leagues” and the only people that were like FUCK YEAH! Were Cain supporters, most others were like, “LOLz! Fuck that.”

If you like that crazy bastard Ron Paul then there's something seriously wrong with you.

Obviously your perceptions are warped to think that Cain had a problem in that interview.

If you like that crazy bastard Ron Paul then there's something seriously wrong with you.

Obviously your perceptions are warped to think that Cain had a problem in that interview.

Git ready for it, you Cainites are gonna get schooled and dumped on the side of the road. Your Shallow flip flopping bigot Cain is already looking scared lol.

Git ready for it, you Cainites are gonna get schooled and dumped on the side of the road. Your Shallow flip flopping bigot Cain is already looking scared lol.

You sound like a fucken racist bastard.

Piece of shit motherfucker buggering arsehole.

Actually I'm a Newt fan......but I like defending folks when people are lying about them.

You racist bastards are going to eat your fucken words.

This is fucking great!

I'd rather see someone like Thom Hartmann or Mike Malloy do a series of interviews with the GOP candidates to have their political views fully laid out.

Then.....let the world's greatest interviwer, Howard Stern, have them for an hour each to give us a real look at their personality.

O'Donnel was aggressive and abrasive...............but so is Cain. Quyit yer whinin' losers.

You sound like a fucken racist bastard.

Piece of shit motherfucker buggering arsehole.

How is that even possible to get from what I said? Are you that lost in your worshiping for Cain?

This is fucking great!

I'd rather see someone like Thom Hartmann or Mike Malloy do a series of interviews with the GOP candidates to have their political views fully laid out.

Then.....let the world's greatest interviwer, Howard Stern, have them for an hour each to give us a real look at their personality.

O'Donnel was aggressive and abrasive...............but so is Cain. Quyit yer whinin' losers.

Howard Stern would do a good interview.

O'Donnell was exactly what you said. Cain handled him well.

The libs here won't admit it.

Actually I'm a Newt fan......but I like defending folks when people are lying about them.

I'm a Newt fan too... but I still fail to see how anything above made me racist. You might wana pull it back before you make other Cain supporters look bat shit crazy dude.

So you're the fucker that has caused all of this racism......

You're the fucker that they invented the "N" word for......

FYI....motherfucker. You are not the Alpha and the Omega of all things Black......unless you're some friggen God or something.

I didn't write the U.S. Constitution nor did I invent the word ******, that would be white racist. I'm a black racist.

I'm the only god I worship, but I'm not Mormon.

This is fucking great!

I'm not a "lib" and I can admit Cain did horrible. This is the FIRST time Cain has had to deal with people digging into his background and he was on "life support" most of that interview.

You know what, fuck it, you already attacked Ron Paul (on nothing as always lol) and that’s a great sign you got nothing worth talkin about on this subject anyways. Onward with your hate for liberals lol.

This is fucking great!

I don't think Cain was all that impressive in the interview. I don't think that HE thinks he needs to impress anyone. He's not dumb enough to think he's going to be the GOP nominee......and his goal is to grow his PAC and sell some books before the votes are cast.

You should look around.....it isn't only "libs" who disagree with you on this.

Last edited:

I'm a Newt fan too... but I still fail to see how anything above made me racist. You might wana pull it back before you make other Cain supporters look bat shit crazy dude.

Because you said Cain is a bigot, which is a lie....and because you think anyone who supports him is bat shit crazy.

I suspect that a Ron Paul supporter such as yourself leans toward racism.

Many of his most ardent fans are white supremacists.

I think the only reason you don't like Cain is because you don't want another black in the White House. It's a very good explanation for your warped perspective on him because nothing you've said about him is even remotely true.

Last edited:
This is fucking great!

I don't think Cain was all that impressive in the interview. I don't think that HE thinks he needs to impress anyone. He's not dumb enough to think he's going to be the GOP nominee......and his goal is to grow his PAC and sell some books before the votes are cast.

You should look around.....it isn't only "libs" who disagree with you on this.

I was one of them. It still doesn't change the fact that he is head and shoulders above Obama any day of the week.

Forum List

Back