Look at this TONE DEAF & BLIND AS A BAT tweet from Biden!

When the tweet first popped up in my feed I was stunned cause I also thought he was finally going to address the disaster on our border.
Guess that makes me as stupid as his supporters 🤪
Sounds to me that your feed is controlling you.

Will Americans heed the call to go to war for Biden?
Like the Canadians who are fighting for Ukraine and Turdeau, duck? Like that? Maybe you'd like to see Americans honor a Nazi before parliament like Turdeau did. LMAO, you're a moron hypocrite.

Sounds to me that your feed is controlling you.
If I posted my social media feed on here perhaps but I don't. What controls me is my drive to be successful at what I do and give to my family as much as I can.
All this shit is meaningless in my daily life other than something to bs about. I have but one vote and the ability to speak my mind....so far

Like the Canadians who are fighting for Ukraine and Turdeau, duck? Like that? Maybe you'd like to see Americans honor a Nazi before parliament like Turdeau did. LMAO, you're a moron hypocrite.
No Canadians or Americans are fighting for the Ukraine under their country's flag my friend.

I'm becoming of the opinion that America is the 21st. century's answer to Nazism/fascism. No other country on the face of the earth, in recorded history, has been responsible for as many wars of aggression than America.

And further, we are in agreement with each other that this current US led war could become humanity's last war!

Welcome back. You already know you need to keep your behaviour under control if you desire further discussion between us!

The idea that our southern border, and Ukraine's russian border, are at all similar, is stupidity personified.

The idea that our southern border, and Ukraine's russian border, are at all similar, is stupidity personified.
The idea that Ukraines border MATTERS AT ALL is stupidity personified. All that fucking money to defend their border, which means NOTHING to Americans, could have built a damn castle wall with ramparts on our border.

When the tweet first popped up in my feed I was stunned cause I also thought he was finally going to address the disaster on our border.
Guess that makes me as stupid as his supporters 🤪
Two-Front War

The Globalists are behind both the savages' invasion of the United States and the Ukrainian Chucky-puppet army's threat to the borders of Russia.

The idea that Ukraines border MATTERS AT ALL is stupidity personified. All that fucking money to defend their border, which means NOTHING to Americans, could have built a damn castle wall with ramparts on our border.
I'll put you down for 'caring about the money'.

Forum List

Back