look out for nazis at Trump political rally

the leftists and black nazis will be there
Wait wait wait, did you actually just say "black Nazis"

Just how fucking stupid are you, anyway?
CHOP is waiting for you Crep..........................They need you more than ever now
That's nice kiddo. You run along now, k?
just because you can't see what you are doesn't mean others don't see it kiddo delusional people have to maintain the delusion that they are mentally superior to others to mask their own failings against them.
I use reaction scores to gauge someone. Seems people at 10% always suck ass.

CHOP is waiting for you Crep..........................They need you more than ever now
just because you can't see what you are doesn't mean others don't see it kiddo delusional people have to maintain the delusion that they are mentally superior to others to mask their own failings against them.
Well, I'm mentally superior enough to see that sentence needs a comma in the middle.

:auiqs.jpg:

Actually a period, professor. It's two complete sentences.

That said, you're still blind.

Well, I'm mentally superior enough to see that sentence needs a comma in the middle.

I think you're getting a little overwrought.

Maybe you should lie down for a while.
A spell check grammar is all you have. Crep. I'm going to pull up 20 consecutive posts of yours with grammar errors. All spell checkers get the 20 post treatment. Usually they never spell check again after I'm done with them..

LOLOL. Why do spell checkers always put a foot in their mouthes???

Could go either way. In fact I could make the case for a semicolon if I was trying to be a real grammarian.

I think you're getting a little overwrought.

Maybe you should lie down for a while.
A spell check grammar is all you have. Crep. I'm going to pull up 20 consecutive posts of yours with grammar errors. All spell checkers get the 20 post treatment. Usually they never spell check again after I'm done with them..
Wasn't the point, junior.

It's a sign you're losing your cool.

Plus I only call out spelling or grammatical errors when someone is trying to say how much smarter than me they are.

It's an irony thing. You probably won't understand.

Could go either way. In fact I could make the case for a semicolon if I was trying to be a real grammarian.

Of course you could. :rolleyes:

Professor. :auiqs.jpg:

Not a professor of anything kiddo, although I can see why you might make that mistake from your point of view.

Well, we all know how they operate...
View attachment 352578
Nobody is so stupid as to seriously publish an advertisement like this on Craig’s list, except as a “false flag” dirty op. But evidently there are rightwing retards who are stupid enough to believe and reprint this ...
So why aren't we hearing from all of those "job applicants" who are pissed at wasting their time on "nonexistent jobs"...

Instead, we have a paid protestor telling other protestors how to sign up for the paychecks!!!

And of course, you can check out the video in post #4, where Antifa is protesting NOT BEING PAID!!!

Not a professor of anything

Your admission states the obvious.

Well I have to.

Otherwise you'd never get it.

Well, we all know how they operate...
View attachment 352578
Nobody is so stupid as to seriously publish an advertisement like this on Craig’s list, except as a “false flag” dirty op. But evidently there are rightwing retards who are stupid enough to believe and reprint this ...
So why aren't we hearing from all of those "job applicants" who are pissed at wasting their time on "nonexistent jobs"... Instead, we have a paid protestor telling other protestors how to sign up for the paychecks!!!

“You get a check from him. Signed by Soros. He even invited me to lunch.”

:dance: :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Last edited:

Well I have to.

You're not overwhelmed with a talent for witticisms, either. What a case.

Well DUH!

It's tRump rally!

Most of the attendees will be Nazis.

Talk about stating the obvious.
yes antifa will be there and they will have their asses handed to them some may even be shot
Antifa fights Nazis, Dimwit.

Everyone knows that.
It's called internecine warfare amongst two factions of the hardcore left.

A delightfully ironic thread, given the fact that thousands will be there to see and celebrate a brash, arrogant, narcissistic, pugilistic nationalist of European descent who promises them he'll save the country by ridding them of millions of undesirables.

Talk about Deja Vu, huh?

Don’t like those of “european descent” much do you?

Well I have to.

You're not overwhelmed with a talent for witticisms, either. What a case.
Fortunately that's not really needed here. No competition.

Well DUH!

It's tRump rally!

Most of the attendees will be Nazis.

Talk about stating the obvious.
yes antifa will be there and they will have their asses handed to them some may even be shot
Antifa fights Nazis, Dimwit.

Everyone knows that.
It's called internecine warfare amongst two factions of the hardcore left.
Maybe you should look up antifa, and their origins.

You're making a fool of yourself.

Well, genetics and upbringing are really the responsible parties there but you're making it obvious.

A delightfully ironic thread, given the fact that thousands will be there to see and celebrate a brash, arrogant, narcissistic, pugilistic nationalist of European descent who promises them he'll save the country by ridding them of millions of undesirables.

Talk about Deja Vu, huh?

Not the two guys I'm thinking of, that's for sure!

Eventually, normal people will turn en masse on the disruptive clowns and beat them to a bloody smear.

A cheer will go up nationwide.
Who will you worship after tRump gets "beaten to a bloody smear"?

rather odd how the NON-violent conservatives spend so much time thinking about the violent things they want to do to people who merely disagree with them.

they should use ALL of their motto...

'MAGA ------the only good democrat is a dead democrat'

I’m there.

Talk about Deja Vu, huh?

Not the two guys I'm thinking of, that's for sure!

So what descent is acceptable? You follow your leaders racism in only choosing candidates who are black?

Forum List

Back