Look what is coming

She and her husband are both libs, so they thought it was cute and complied. I guess the teacher forgot to tell students we live near the largest fresh water reserves in the world, and we have plenty of water
Libs, science deniers that they are, don't understand that water can never be "used up."
libs think once they drink it its gone forever

I voted for Obama in 2008 when I was 20. Then I grew up. The liberal message sounds amazing when you are young and have no common sense. It isnt so fun anymore when you have to work M-F, knowing 1/4 of your money goes to some piece of shit who does nothing. Adult democrats are usually those college educated elite, who feel like their too smart for common sense.

She and her husband are both libs, so they thought it was cute and complied. I guess the teacher forgot to tell students we live near the largest fresh water reserves in the world, and we have plenty of water
Libs, science deniers that they are, don't understand that water can never be "used up."

Science deniers? You mean you can't change your gender by wearing a dress instead of jeans?

Students globally protest warming, pleading for their future

School children are now cutting class to protest global warming, much like they were told to do protesting guns.

The end result here is that an entire generation will have been indoctrinated to fight global warming at any cost. This means they will give up their economic freedom, property, everything.

This is the future.

Fine. Public school is a COMPLETE waste of time anyway.

I literally learned NOTHING I have needed for life while I was in class in public high school. Other then friends/girlfriends/etc...high school was a TOTAL WASTE OF TIME. I should have just skipped it entirely, take a GED test and go to university that way.

But the worst private school I went to was at least 10 times better then the best public school I went to.

As for global warming? It's their lives, not yours. If they want to protest it...good for them.

It's not what I would have done if I were in high school...but it's their lives.

I voted for Obama in 2008 when I was 20. Then I grew up. The liberal message sounds amazing when you are young and have no common sense. It isnt so fun anymore when you have to work M-F, knowing 1/4 of your money goes to some piece of shit who does nothing. Adult democrats are usually those college educated elite, who feel like their too smart for common sense.

Smart has nothing to do with common sense. Common sense can't be learned. There is no class for it. You are either gifted with logic or you're not.

School children are now cutting class to protest global warming, much like they were told to do protesting guns.

The end result here is that an entire generation will have been indoctrinated to fight global warming at any cost. This means they will give up their economic freedom, property, everything.

This is the future.

These students are protesting for their futures. My daughter and her two best friends were among them. Her protest poster had melting glaciers.

before-after-glacier-melt-3.jpg

I was so proud!

Smart has nothing to do with common sense. Common sense can't be learned. There is no class for it. You are either gifted with logic or you're not.
100%. Im saying that those who feel like they are smarter because they have a college education, tend to look past logic. Blinded by their self righteousness

This is the future.

Fine. Public school is a COMPLETE waste of time anyway.

I literally learned NOTHING I have needed for life while I was in class in public high school. Other then friends/girlfriends/etc...high school was a TOTAL WASTE OF TIME. I should have just skipped it entirely, take a GED test and go to university that way.

But the worst private school I went to was at least 10 times better then the best public school I went to.

As for global warming? It's their lives, not yours. If they want to protest it...good for them.

It's not what I would have done if I were in high school...but it's their lives.

I don't think it's just their business. I don't know about other places, but over here, schools are funded through property taxes. 60% of what I pay in property taxes goes to our schools that me nor any of my tenants have children in.

I don't like it, but that's the way we do things here. It's bad enough I have to fund the education of kids that are not mine, but I have to support their busses, their new schools, their football field and various other things.

As a taxpayer, I would be livid if the school allowed this pathetic display on my dime. If I have to pay thousands of dollars a year for education, then you better be educating them damn it.

This is the future.

These students are protesting for their futures. My daughter and her two best friends were among them. Her protest poster had melting glaciers.

I was so proud!
I guess they were to stupid to know glaciers started melting the day they were created and have never stopped,,,

I think thats called the law of thermal dynamics

This is the future.

I was so proud!
I guess they were to stupid to know glaciers started melting the day they were created and have never stopped,,,

Actually they are smart and can look at the data showing that the glaciers are melting at an alarming and not natural rate.

What Greenland's 'unprecedented' ice loss means for Earth

You are not smarter than these teens...or a fifth grader.

This is the future.
Yes, let kids who have no clue what is going on in the world, dictate to US how they should save the planet? Yeah, lets give them weapons too. If they should be allowed to rule US then let them defend US also...

This is the future.

I was so proud!

Actually they are smart and can look at the data showing that the glaciers are melting at an alarming and not natural rate.

and how do they you or anyone know what the natural rate is???

is there a rule/instruction book from times of creation that lays that out???

they sound like a bunch of indoctrinated morons

Children were first taken out of class rooms across the country to protest guns, now it is about global warming.

This is state driven education at its finest.

Uh, the schools are not doing this, dumbass!

Maybe if you spent a little more time in school, you wouldn't make so many mistakes in life, like this one!

One of the things that is supposed to be taught in school is "Civil Discourse". If we don't allow our students to exercise it then we are telling them one thing and enforcing something else on them. If the Students, as a group, feel it's important enough to stage an open gathering then they should be able to do it. We, as Citizens, should not stop them. Our founding Fathers were originally denied this.

This is the future.

I was so proud!

That would be terrible if it were true. But it's not.

Greenland Ice Sheet apparently gains mass for the 2nd year in a row

This is the future.
/----/ Here's to them outgrowing their idealistic notions and they graduate and live in the real world. I was a big-time libtard back in college - until I had to get a job and support myself.

They'll reach adulthood and figure out it's a scam....we hope.

This is the future.

Yes and no. This is Green Communism. Global Warming cult is simply the communist vanguard . . . this time around. Think Marx, but with tree bark and fairy dust.

Children were first taken out of class rooms across the country to protest guns, now it is about global warming.

Maybe if you spent a little more time in school, you wouldn't make so many mistakes in life, like this one!

One of the things that is supposed to be taught in school is "Civil Discourse". If we don't allow our students to exercise it then we are telling them one thing and enforcing something else on them. If the Students, as a group, feel it's important enough to stage an open gathering then they should be able to do it. We, as Citizens, should not stop them. Our founding Fathers were originally denied this.

So why can't they stage their protest after school? I'm sure nobody would care then. As soon as the bell rings, go outside and protest all you want.

So why can't they stage their protest after school? I'm sure nobody would care then. As soon as the bell rings, go outside and protest all you want.

Teachers need to organize it and tell them what to say and do.

What a stupid fucking post.

Not only are the schools indoctrinating our kids with this bs they are looking the other way when kids SKIP CLASS.

Teachers need to organize it and tell them what to say and do.

Uh, newsflash! They don't! I was teaching at a school during the Parkland walkouts. No one from the school was involved and only a few students participated.

Forum List

Back