Look what is coming

Children were first taken out of class rooms across the country to protest guns, now it is about global warming.

This is state driven education at its finest.

Uh, the schools are not doing this, dumbass!

Maybe if you spent a little more time in school, you wouldn't make so many mistakes in life, like this one!

One of the things that is supposed to be taught in school is "Civil Discourse". If we don't allow our students to exercise it then we are telling them one thing and enforcing something else on them. If the Students, as a group, feel it's important enough to stage an open gathering then they should be able to do it. We, as Citizens, should not stop them. Our founding Fathers were originally denied this.

So why can't they stage their protest after school? I'm sure nobody would care then. As soon as the bell rings, go outside and protest all you want.

Is that a serious question, or are you channeling a libtard?

Rather ironic that Trump CULT members are criticizing such terms as "indoctrination" and "brainwashing"...

LMAO

What's coming is women's vote getting restricted

Men will not stand by letting women's vote destroy the nation

Also will raise the min age to vote to stop the inexperienced from destroying the nation

Last edited:
Students globally protest warming, pleading for their future

School children are now cutting class to protest global warming, much like they were told to do protesting guns.

The end result here is that an entire generation will have been indoctrinated to fight global warming at any cost. This means they will give up their economic freedom, property, everything.

This is the future.

These students are protesting for their futures. My daughter and her two best friends were among them. Her protest poster had melting glaciers.

before-after-glacier-melt-3.jpg

I was so proud!
Glaciers expand and recede ALL THE TIME and have since their formation. Has nothing to do with cow farts, jet engines and my HEMI.

Stupid people are a danger to society

Children were first taken out of class rooms across the country to protest guns, now it is about global warming.

Maybe if you spent a little more time in school, you wouldn't make so many mistakes in life, like this one!

One of the things that is supposed to be taught in school is "Civil Discourse". If we don't allow our students to exercise it then we are telling them one thing and enforcing something else on them. If the Students, as a group, feel it's important enough to stage an open gathering then they should be able to do it. We, as Citizens, should not stop them. Our founding Fathers were originally denied this.

So why can't they stage their protest after school? I'm sure nobody would care then. As soon as the bell rings, go outside and protest all you want.

Is that a serious question, or are you channeling a libtard?

A very serious question. Why can't they? Why shouldn't they?

What a stupid fucking post.

Not only are the schools indoctrinating our kids with this bs they are looking the other way when kids SKIP CLASS.

I remember when the kids in my school wanted to do the same thing; I forget the reason now. The teachers informed them that anybody walking out of school will be immediately suspended. Not one kid went outside, and I was really looking forward to a cigarette too.

Really wish you would LEAVE THIS SITE.

You're such a fucking moron and the shit you post is absurd 9 times out of ten.

Uneducated drivel

Stop the temper tamtrums

Debate the issue if you can

Which issue do you disagree with?

The min age raised will bring more wise voters

The restricting emotional voters will stop electing crooks

Which issue do you disagree with ?

The founders totally agreed on both issues

"Teaching" civics is not the same thing as "participating" in civil disobedience. And certainly not the same thing as indoctrinated science.

And walking out of class is NOT CIVIL DISCOURSE. It is breaking the rules.

School children are now cutting class to protest global warming, much like they were told to do protesting guns.

The end result here is that an entire generation will have been indoctrinated to fight global warming at any cost. This means they will give up their economic freedom, property, everything.

This is the future.

They don't even want property because it has to be maintained and that's work. It's crazy! :cuckoo:

They want to be slaves. They'll kill me when I'm 70-80 probably. Euthanasia, no longer contributing to society and all that.

I'll be deemed useless. (If I make it that far)

Really wish you would LEAVE THIS SITE.

You're such a fucking moron and the shit you post is absurd 9 times out of ten.

Uneducated drivel

Stop the temper tamtrums

Debate the issue if you can

Which issue do you disagree with?

The min age raised will bring more wise voters

The restricting emotional voters will stop electing crooks

Which issue do you disagree with ?
I disagree with YOU pretending to be an American and spouting the stupid shit you do which makes Americans look stupid.

This is the future.

They don't even want property because it has to be maintained and that's work. It's crazy! :cuckoo:

They want to be slaves. They'll kill me when I'm 70-80 probably. Euthanasia, no longer contributing to society and all that.

I'll be deemed useless. (If I make it that far)

Well at least they won't make you go into the woods with just a blanket. :21:

Its women who are causing global warming not man. Women are the ones jacking up the thermostat to 80 degrees. Throw that in AOC's face next time she starts running her big mouth.

I saw it coming a couple years ago when my partner brought his kids along to work.

They talked about grandpa being useless. If it wasn't for grandpa, they wouldn't have a damn thing. Plus, all the wisdom to be passed down through the generations. Leftists don't want any of that. Maybe them boys realize it now, but grandpa's gone. They are the ones who inherit the earth. The words that came out of their mouth that day were scary AF.
Daddy tried to straighten 'em, because he knows, but Idk. :dunno:

How strong is the indoctrination?

Forum List

Back