Look what is coming

Students globally protest warming, pleading for their future

School children are now cutting class to protest global warming, much like they were told to do protesting guns.

The end result here is that an entire generation will have been indoctrinated to fight global warming at any cost. This means they will give up their economic freedom, property, everything.

This is the future.
View attachment 250583

It's a fucked up thing.

Re: A) Global warming is a wealth redistribution scheme/scam.

Total bullshit that takes real money from citizens.
No, reality that the big corporate interests are afraid will take money from them

School children are now cutting class to protest global warming, much like they were told to do protesting guns.

The end result here is that an entire generation will have been indoctrinated to fight global warming at any cost. This means they will give up their economic freedom, property, everything.

This is the future.
View attachment 250583

It's a fucked up thing.

Re: A) Global warming is a wealth redistribution scheme/scam.

Total bullshit that takes real money from citizens.
No, reality that the big corporate interests are afraid will take money from them

So no restrictons are put on, or monies are lost by citizens?

LMAO! That's bullshit! Creep.

This is the future.

These students are protesting for their futures. My daughter and her two best friends were among them. Her protest poster had melting glaciers.

before-after-glacier-melt-3.jpg

I was so proud!
I guess they were to stupid to know glaciers started melting the day they were created and have never stopped,,,

I think thats called the law of thermal dynamics
It's the law of thermodynamics.

Dingbat.

thats what I said dumbass

Children were first taken out of class rooms across the country to protest guns, now it is about global warming.

This is state driven education at its finest.

Uh, the schools are not doing this, dumbass!

Maybe if you spent a little more time in school, you wouldn't make so many mistakes in life, like this one!

One of the things that is supposed to be taught in school is "Civil Discourse". If we don't allow our students to exercise it then we are telling them one thing and enforcing something else on them. If the Students, as a group, feel it's important enough to stage an open gathering then they should be able to do it. We, as Citizens, should not stop them. Our founding Fathers were originally denied this.
"Teaching" civics is not the same thing as "participating" in civil disobedience. And certainly not the same thing as indoctrinated science.

And walking out of class is NOT CIVIL DISCOURSE. It is breaking the rules.

Civil Disobedience is always breaking the rules even if just a bit. But when you do, you have to expect the repercussions and live with them. When you have an illegal assembly, you have to expect some of your members to be arrested. If you don't do it because the fear to be arrested then your cause is a panty waist and shouldn't be considered in the first place.

Stop the temper tamtrums

Debate the issue if you can

Which issue do you disagree with?

The min age raised will bring more wise voters

The restricting emotional voters will stop electing crooks

Which issue do you disagree with ?
I disagree with YOU pretending to be an American and spouting the stupid shit you do which makes Americans look stupid.

You want to bet I'm not American

It's me protecting the founders NOT YOU

It was Adam type stupid men that helped change the founders laws

You're Russian, comrade. I like your posts and all, but be what you are, ok?

If you don't ask me questions to prove I'm not Russian

What does that prove??

You made the charge so you need to ask the questions

A normal American would ask the questions

If you don't your credibility is toast

So get to asking the questions if you got any courage and not afraid to lose

What do you season greens with? :rolleyes:

What do people usually eat on St. Patty's day?

Easy answer. You season greens with BBQ Spare Ribs, what else?

You eat BBQ Brisket on St. Patty's Day. Oh, what the hell, every other day except for Brats day.

This is the future.
I'm willing to bet that they are willing to give up their economic freedom and property right up until they have to. :eusa_whistle:

This is the future.

These students are protesting for their futures. My daughter and her two best friends were among them. Her protest poster had melting glaciers.

I was so proud!
I guess they were to stupid to know glaciers started melting the day they were created and have never stopped,,,

Dingbat.

Um...no. it's not.

Dingbat.

This is the future.

I was so proud!

Dingbat.

Um...no. it's not.

Dingbat.

um,,, yes it is

I bet your one of those morons that cant have a verbal conversation because you cant see the spelling or punctuation's,,,

I was so proud!

Dingbat.

Um...no. it's not.

Dingbat.

um,,, yes it is

I bet your one of those morons that cant have a verbal conversation because you cant see the spelling or punctuation's,,,
Lol, also unless you are looking at it in a very strange way the laws of thermodynamics aren't what is causing the glaciers to melt. They don't start melting immediately unless the temperature is above the freezing point of water.

Children were first taken out of class rooms across the country to protest guns, now it is about global warming.

Maybe if you spent a little more time in school, you wouldn't make so many mistakes in life, like this one!

Where the fuck did the real Admiral go? This one just made sense.

This is the future.

Brainwashing works. The filthy Left knows it.

LESSON 2: Bad teacher = Bad student

On that point, Mr. Miyagi was full of shit!

Not really. I remember years ago when my cousin and her husband adopted a child from Guatemala. They live in a very nice section of town. Her husband was brushing his teeth when the child went into the bathroom and shut off the water in the sink. She told him we don't want to waste a drop of water because water is precious. She demanded he only turn on the water after he spit, and turn it off again.

She and her husband are both libs, so they thought it was cute and complied. I guess the teacher forgot to tell students we live near the largest fresh water reserves in the world, and we have plenty of water.
So we should just waste all we want then?

Waste what, a bathroom sink of water? How long do you brush your teeth?

Where the fuck did the real Admiral go? This one just made sense.

Schools aren't "doing it"?

Dingbat.

Um...no. it's not.

Dingbat.

um,,, yes it is

Lol, also unless you are looking at it in a very strange way the laws of thermodynamics aren't what is causing the glaciers to melt. They don't start melting immediately unless the temperature is above the freezing point of water.
I guessed you missed the part where I said "I think"

but thats not what you were correcting me on in your first comment

OH and I guess you didnt know the sun can melt ice when the temps are under freezing,,,

Not really. I remember years ago when my cousin and her husband adopted a child from Guatemala. They live in a very nice section of town. Her husband was brushing his teeth when the child went into the bathroom and shut off the water in the sink. She told him we don't want to waste a drop of water because water is precious. She demanded he only turn on the water after he spit, and turn it off again.

She and her husband are both libs, so they thought it was cute and complied. I guess the teacher forgot to tell students we live near the largest fresh water reserves in the world, and we have plenty of water.

Not "a" sink full of water, millions of sinks full of water. Think you × the population of your county × twice a day for the rest of your life. We're talking about millions and millions of gallons of water saved just by this one tiny thing that costs you nothing.

I voted for Obama in 2008 when I was 20. Then I grew up. The liberal message sounds amazing when you are young and have no common sense. It isnt so fun anymore when you have to work M-F, knowing 1/4 of your money goes to some piece of shit who does nothing. Adult democrats are usually those college educated elite, who feel like their too smart for common sense.

Not "a" sink full of water, millions of sinks full of water. Think you × the population of your county × twice a day for the rest of your life. We're talking about millions and millions of gallons of water saved just by this one tiny thing that costs you nothing.

Most of that water gets recycled. You never heard of waste water treatment plants, fer Chrissakes!

I voted for Obama in 2008 when I was 20. Then I grew up. The liberal message sounds amazing when you are young and have no common sense. It isnt so fun anymore when you have to work M-F, knowing 1/4 of your money goes to some piece of shit who does nothing. Adult democrats are usually those college educated elite, who feel like their too smart for common sense.

Most of that water gets recycled. You never heard of waste water treatment plants, fer Chrissakes!

You just beat me to it. I had to delete my response. :21:

Plus Cleveland borders Lake Erie, perhaps he didn't know that.

Dingbat.

Um...no. it's not.

Dingbat.

um,,, yes it is

OH and I guess you didnt know the sun can melt ice when the temps are under freezing,,,

But you didn't think.

Because the sun warms the ice above freezing.

Look, you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Why do you continue?

Um...no. it's not.

Dingbat.

um,,, yes it is

But you didn't think.

Because the sun warms the ice above freezing.

Look, you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Why do you continue?
I think youre nucking futs,,,,

And goes down stream into the ocean where eventually it will evaporate and fall as rain to start the cycle again.

But that only happens so fast and we are currently using the water faster than the earth can recycle it.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Forum List

Back