Look what is coming

Um...no. it's not.

Dingbat.

um,,, yes it is

I bet your one of those morons that cant have a verbal conversation because you cant see the spelling or punctuation's,,,
Lol, also unless you are looking at it in a very strange way the laws of thermodynamics aren't what is causing the glaciers to melt. They don't start melting immediately unless the temperature is above the freezing point of water.
I guessed you missed the part where I said "I think"

but thats not what you were correcting me on in your first comment

OH and I guess you didnt know the sun can melt ice when the temps are under freezing,,,

But you didn't think.

Because the sun warms the ice above freezing.

Look, you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Why do you continue?
I think youre nucking futs,,,,
"You're".

And your thinking needs work.

I voted for Obama in 2008 when I was 20. Then I grew up. The liberal message sounds amazing when you are young and have no common sense. It isnt so fun anymore when you have to work M-F, knowing 1/4 of your money goes to some piece of shit who does nothing. Adult democrats are usually those college educated elite, who feel like their too smart for common sense.
Not really. I remember years ago when my cousin and her husband adopted a child from Guatemala. They live in a very nice section of town. Her husband was brushing his teeth when the child went into the bathroom and shut off the water in the sink. She told him we don't want to waste a drop of water because water is precious. She demanded he only turn on the water after he spit, and turn it off again.

She and her husband are both libs, so they thought it was cute and complied. I guess the teacher forgot to tell students we live near the largest fresh water reserves in the world, and we have plenty of water.
So we should just waste all we want then?

Waste what, a bathroom sink of water? How long do you brush your teeth?
Not "a" sink full of water, millions of sinks full of water. Think you × the population of your county × twice a day for the rest of your life. We're talking about millions and millions of gallons of water saved just by this one tiny thing that costs you nothing.

Most of that water gets recycled. You never heard of waste water treatment plants, fer Chrissakes!
And goes down stream into the ocean where eventually it will evaporate and fall as rain to start the cycle again.

But that only happens so fast and we are currently using the water faster than the earth can recycle it.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?
you ever heard of things called lakes and rivers???

um,,, yes it is

I bet your one of those morons that cant have a verbal conversation because you cant see the spelling or punctuation's,,,
Lol, also unless you are looking at it in a very strange way the laws of thermodynamics aren't what is causing the glaciers to melt. They don't start melting immediately unless the temperature is above the freezing point of water.

OH and I guess you didnt know the sun can melt ice when the temps are under freezing,,,

But you didn't think.

Look, you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Why do you continue?
"You're".

I voted for Obama in 2008 when I was 20. Then I grew up. The liberal message sounds amazing when you are young and have no common sense. It isnt so fun anymore when you have to work M-F, knowing 1/4 of your money goes to some piece of shit who does nothing. Adult democrats are usually those college educated elite, who feel like their too smart for common sense.
Not really. I remember years ago when my cousin and her husband adopted a child from Guatemala. They live in a very nice section of town. Her husband was brushing his teeth when the child went into the bathroom and shut off the water in the sink. She told him we don't want to waste a drop of water because water is precious. She demanded he only turn on the water after he spit, and turn it off again.

She and her husband are both libs, so they thought it was cute and complied. I guess the teacher forgot to tell students we live near the largest fresh water reserves in the world, and we have plenty of water.

Not "a" sink full of water, millions of sinks full of water. Think you × the population of your county × twice a day for the rest of your life. We're talking about millions and millions of gallons of water saved just by this one tiny thing that costs you nothing.

Most of that water gets recycled. You never heard of waste water treatment plants, fer Chrissakes!

You just beat me to it. I had to delete my response. :21:

Plus Cleveland borders Lake Erie, perhaps he didn't know that.

And goes down stream into the ocean where eventually it will evaporate and fall as rain to start the cycle again.

But that only happens so fast and we are currently using the water faster than the earth can recycle it.

Yes, you are F'in nuts.

Ok, back up.

Just where do you think the water in lakes and rivers comes from?

Did you skip every science class in school?

But you didn't think.

"You're".

How do you expect your opinions to be taken seriously if you post like an idiot?

Ok, back up.

from rain and melting ice and snow,,,,

But you didn't think.

"You're".

How do you expect your opinions to be taken seriously if you post like an idiot?

Note to students; when water goes from a solid to a gas without being a liquid, it is called ablation.

Ok, back up.

Oh please. We are not running out of water. If we were, we would just erect more water treatment plants. If you need water, move up here to the north and take advantage of all the water you can get your hands on.

Ok, back up.

And where does the rain and snow come from?

Ok, back up.

the sky???

Ok, back up.

Oh please. We are not running out of water. If we were, we would just erect more water treatment plants. If you need water, move up here to the north and take advantage of all the water you can get your hands on.
For how long? Can you get it to the farmers down here?

Ok, back up.

where is down here???

Ok, back up.

the sky???
Ok, you win. You are officially too stupid to carry on a conversation.

Have a nice day.

Ok, back up.

where is down here???
Kansas currently. Where the previously mentioned aquifers are drying up.

Ok, back up.

Also, don't throw old prescription drugs down the sink or flush them in the toilet cause they may contaminate recycled water.
Beyond this, also don't toss baby and adult disposable washcloths, cause they clog up the filters in sewage treatment plants. If you do, then don't bitch if your sewage bill keeps going up.
This has been a public service announcement.

Ok, back up.

Actually they talked about it, but we decided no. If you want water like we have, move up this way. We have plenty you know, and brushing your teeth with the water running isn't going to help one farmer down where you live.

Forum List

Back