Look what is coming

Students globally protest warming, pleading for their future

School children are now cutting class to protest global warming, much like they were told to do protesting guns.

The end result here is that an entire generation will have been indoctrinated to fight global warming at any cost. This means they will give up their economic freedom, property, everything.

This is the future.
When I was young we got out of school for 'Snow Day's...Now they use the excuse 'Global Warming'...

...and if I told my parents I was SKIPPING SCHOOL to protest 'Global Warming' the only thing that would have warmed up would have been my backside...

The schools here let kids out of class for any stupid reason. It's snowing, it's freezing, it's raining too hard......

When I was going to school and it was snowing hard, my mother told me to wear my boots. If it was cold outside, she'd make me wear my hat, my thick coat, gloves and a face scarf. Then we walked a mile to the bus stop to catch our bus.

Today school busses pick up the kids right in front of their yard. They drop the kids off right in front of the school door. After school they return the kids home. So what's with the snow or cold if they are not going to be dealign with it?

I'm a driver and always get stuck behind school busses. I've seen school busses pick up a kid who lives ten houses from the school. Poor little guy barely has time to get a video game in on his cell phone.

I voted for Obama in 2008 when I was 20. Then I grew up. The liberal message sounds amazing when you are young and have no common sense. It isnt so fun anymore when you have to work M-F, knowing 1/4 of your money goes to some piece of shit who does nothing. Adult democrats are usually those college educated elite, who feel like their too smart for common sense.

Ignorant before and ignorant still.

1/4 of your money goes to support “piece of shit”... like you. It paid for your education, for the roads and other public infrastructure you use, for the cops and military that keep you safe and for your Social Security and Medicare that will three for you when you’ll get old.

Start making enough to pay a third in taxes, then comeback here and bitch about freeloaders.

Last edited:
I voted for Obama in 2008 when I was 20. Then I grew up. The liberal message sounds amazing when you are young and have no common sense. It isnt so fun anymore when you have to work M-F, knowing 1/4 of your money goes to some piece of shit who does nothing. Adult democrats are usually those college educated elite, who feel like their too smart for common sense.

1/4 of your money goes to support “piece of shit”... like you. It paid for your education, for the roads and other public infrastructure you use, for the cops and military that keep you safe and for your Social Security and Medicare that will three for you when you’ll get old.

Start making enough to pay a third in taxes, then comeback here and bitch about freeloaders.
I went to a private school, so it didn’t pay for my education. And I never went to college.

I went to a private school, so it didn’t pay for my education. And I never went to college.

You can scratch that off and start counting form there, but that story about deadbeats supposedly taking all your tax money is a fantasy.

See what you've done

You have a mental issue

Our debate proves several things

You have a mental issue of needing to be right
That mental issue will stop reasonable people from working with you

You may fool people for a short time

But that need to be right after you were proved wrong will bring harm to you in many many ways

Your logic logic makes you blind to understand and because of that you must obey a higher logic

This will soon come as this destruction pain does its thing

The unwise WILL be stopped trying to be wise !!

This above is coming

giphy.gif

I'll tell you something, I can put a bullet in between eyebrows at 200+ yards.

See there is your problem. You don't understand what you do or say

What's coming is a good topic to help make progress and the correct predictions can save from a helluva life

What do you eat on St. Patty's day, bro? I assume you're Orthodox, correct?

Yeah, I plan on eating the same thing that day. What is it?

I will, even I have to go to the titty bar to get it.

Pitiful guy with low logic keeps going off topic with bringing up something that is off topic

The topic is what's coming

And saying I'm a Russian with no clues is outrageously off topic

What's coming is the unwise that makes so many errors by trying to do an ability they don't have What's coming is that will be stopped

That makes a nations productivity fall like a rock and will be stopped after this coming destruction from all these people trying to do abilities that they don't have

Stfu, you borscht-eating motherfucker! :1peleas:

I'm 'bout sick of your shit. Cease your silly masquerade, we all know, dumbass.

I don't eat borscht, I eat swamp cabbage, do you know what that is? Fuck no you don't. I eat it seasoned with bacon and salt pork, baby, Straight-up old school. I can cut my own cabbage, too. You ever skin a gator or Diamondback, boy? I have.

Your losing with low logic debate and your temper proves you

You lost all credibility to anyone with a half of a brain

And it was you to bring this off topic

WHAT is coming folks!!????

The Dominoes are all set to fall and already started to bring a certain result !!

This then will stop the the unwise from voting

giphy.gif

I'll tell you something, I can put a bullet in between eyebrows at 200+ yards.

What's coming is a good topic to help make progress and the correct predictions can save from a helluva life

Pitiful guy with low logic keeps going off topic with bringing up something that is off topic

What's coming is the unwise that makes so many errors by trying to do an ability they don't have What's coming is that will be stopped

That makes a nations productivity fall like a rock and will be stopped after this coming destruction from all these people trying to do abilities that they don't have

I don't eat borscht, I eat swamp cabbage, do you know what that is? Fuck no you don't. I eat it seasoned with bacon and salt pork, baby, Straight-up old school. I can cut my own cabbage, too. You ever skin a gator or Diamondback, boy? I have.

The Dominoes are all set to fall and already started to bring a certain result !!

What is coming, comrade? Stick to the topic of your branch.

What is coming, comrade? Stick to the topic of your branch.

It was you bringing this off topic by accusing me as being a Russian and then asking questions that prove you don't know what you do or say

You will accuse when it's YOU that makes the error

That is what low logics do

And work to cover up

You lost any credibility that you had

That goes with the topic ...What's coming !!

Low logics cannot predict correctly so that is what's coming to people thinking they are wise when they are not .... They simply lose like you did doing your gonna off topic and losing credibility not to accept your error

The big news of what's coming soon this big gender gap

That's the big news that no one will talk about

And in the active military that monster gender gap is 51%

Which means the women hate trump and the men love trump

Also means they hate each other

What is coming with that gender imbalance ??

They are gonna get more and more upset against each other

Since there are more women they will elect leaders who the men sees as crooks

Now can anyone see. WHATS COMING ?????

And remember it's the women's vote that is bringing in the Muslims

The men then sees a nation that will destruct because of the women's vote

Guess what happens?

Forum List

Back