Looking At This Board, You'd Think Dems Are Ashamed Of Their Candidate

I've been thinking about this for a few days now. Why no positive threads about the hildabitch, no one championing he accomplishments, policy proposals or fantastic campaign appearances.

All I'm seeing regressives posting are propaganda articles from left wing hate sites bashing the opposition. I guess there's nothing to crow about in your party.

Come on regressives convince me your girl is the best.

That's the point .. no one has to convince you of anything. It's republicans whining all over this board trying to convince themselves that their clown is going to win the election. :lol: .. which is never going to happen.

Go ahead .. tell yourself how great Trump is .. tell yourself what a wonderful position republicans find themselves in today ..

.. go ahead .. see if it makes any difference. :lol:

So you got nothing, got it.

I've got nothing that can change the miserable fortunes of your party. :lol:

I'm content with knowing there is no chance in Hell that a clown like Trump is ever going to be president. :0)

This board is not designed to convince anyone of anything .. it's here purely as entertainment.

Guess you didn't know that.

So you got zero, zip, nada positive about that thing you call a candidate, got it. I'll be sure to pass that along.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I don't give a fuck what you do.

Be sure to measure .. see if what you think makes any difference. :0)

Hillary sucks as a candidate. However, she is so much better than the republican candidate that I will vote for her. Just to help keep trump out.

You republicans should really try and do better. My vote was there for the taking. Till trump came along.

I've been thinking about this for a few days now. Why no positive threads about the hildabitch, no one championing he accomplishments, policy proposals or fantastic campaign appearances.

All I'm seeing regressives posting are propaganda articles from left wing hate sites bashing the opposition. I guess there's nothing to crow about in your party.

That's the point .. no one has to convince you of anything. It's republicans whining all over this board trying to convince themselves that their clown is going to win the election. :lol: .. which is never going to happen.

Go ahead .. tell yourself how great Trump is .. tell yourself what a wonderful position republicans find themselves in today ..

I'm content with knowing there is no chance in Hell that a clown like Trump is ever going to be president. :0)

This board is not designed to convince anyone of anything .. it's here purely as entertainment.

So you got zero, zip, nada positive about that thing you call a candidate, got it. I'll be sure to pass that along.

What I think matters just as much as you hero.

Hillary sucks as a candidate. However, she is so much better than the republican candidate that I will vote for her. Just to help keep trump out.

You republicans should really try and do better. My vote was there for the taking. Till trump came along.

And Hillary says thank you....

low_Nothing Can Stop Hillary_cover.jpg

I've got Texas behind me....
And the help of a few thousand cheeseburgers that
help me fill out my pant suits

Feeling the love for a criminal are ya?

They are too busy playing defense. At best, they can celebrate her talent at getting away with shit.

Haven't heard anyone who is able to cite a single accomplishment. They cite her promises, which we know don't mean shit.

They seem to think it's enough to vote based on race or gender, so guessing the number one reason is that she is a female.

My ditzy neighbor, who said she's voting Hillary, told me last year that she wants her in the WH because it means we'd have Bill back there. She doesn't seem to like Hillary, but is so crazy for Bill. As if he'd have any say over the shrew.

Totally agree.

17 Republican candidates. For 16 of them, I wouldn't have considered voting for Hillary.

But the Republican base went Full Retard and decided Trump was their messiah since they were more interested in punishing their leaders than winning the election.

And that's what will happen.

If you look at polls, Democrats are happier with Clinton than Republicans are with Trump.

They ARE ashamed of their candidate. How could they not be?
Embarrassed, maybe, as they realize their candidate is losing every debate.

But Democrats aren't ashamed of anything. They are incapable of shame.

Their decades-long record of lying, failing, backing candidates who do the same (and more), and pushing policies that invariably fail, demonstrates clearly that the Democrats cannot fell shame for even the worst things they do.

I don't claim that what I think matters. All that matters is that Trump will never be the president .. even his own party will ensure that never happens.

I'm just here for the entertainment. :0)

I love to hear a devote democrat, or liberal, state that their vote was for the taking until Trump for it demonstrates they are the mirror image of their candidate. I recall the same was said about Mitty. Delusional group of fools, just because they are doesn't mean the rest of the country is as gullible.

I think they're still in shock over the Chimpanzee nominee--there's no need for them to promote Hillary Clinton when you gave them this.

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

They are too busy playing defense. At best, they can celebrate her talent at getting away with shit.

Haven't heard anyone who is able to cite a single accomplishment. They cite her promises, which we know don't mean shit.

They seem to think it's enough to vote based on race or gender, so guessing the number one reason is that she is a female.

My ditzy neighbor, who said she's voting Hillary, told me last year that she wants her in the WH because it means we'd have Bill back there. She doesn't seem to like Hillary, but is so crazy for Bill. As if he'd have any say over the shrew.

I guess you neighbor is blind to all of bills sleazy behavior against women. Must be nice to be that blind, no need to deal with reality.

Totally agree.

17 Republican candidates. For 16 of them, I wouldn't have considered voting for Hillary.

But the Republican base went Full Retard and decided Trump was their messiah since they were more interested in punishing their leaders than winning the election.

And that's what will happen.

If you look at polls, Democrats are happier with Clinton than Republicans are with Trump.

Well I guess Trump is a bit of a wild card, but the only choice is more of the same, is that what you want?

I don't claim that what I think matters. All that matters is that Trump will never be the president .. even his own party will ensure that never happens.

I'm just here for the entertainment. :0)

Great, then I don't need to take anything you say seriously.

This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

It wasn't hasty at all. Dumbass

I guess you neighbor is blind to all of bills sleazy behavior against women. Must be nice to be that blind, no need to deal with reality.

Blind is putting it nicely. She's one of those that believes Katie Couric will report everything we need to know. She's just not bright. I remember her disliking Bob Dole when he ran against Clinton. She knows nothing about politics, but thought Bill Clinton was handsome and she said it would be nice to have someone young and charming in the WH. Bob Dole's disabled hand creeped her out and she said she just couldn't look at it without feeling squeamish. Seriously, that is how she chooses who to vote for. I fear there are many like her who base their votes on emotions instead of reality.

All the times we posted her accomplishments. How she brokered a cease fire. Got health care for millions of children. She counseled Obama on taking down Bin Laden, the uber terrorist Republicans let go and stopped looking for.

So why aren't these people talking about Trump's many accomplishments.
He's got court dates between the election and the inauguration for Fraud and Racketeering.
He called our soldiers thieves and had to be shamed into giving them the money he promised.
He wants to punish women for getting an abortion and kill the families of terrorists.
When you have a candidate like that, it's hard to talk about anything else.

So why aren't these people talking about Trump's many accomplishments.

Because those are really Donald's own accomplishments, turning $20 million into $10 billion.

Hillary's "accomplishments" are all bull, coattalling, sleazy dishonest criminal slime.

Forum List

Back