Looks like it's over for Ukraine.

Mostly because the Boslsheviks royally mindfucked them. And relative to McCain yes, but you are talking about a country coming out of 8 decades of pure economic communism.
do you agree that Muscovy is a badly outdated Mongol empire ?

ps
for you :

Mostly because the Boslsheviks royally mindfucked them. And relative to McCain yes, but you are talking about a country coming out of 8 decades of pure economic communism.
ps

🐷 🇷🇺

🐷 🇷🇺

1697288678625.jpeg

Although I really wouldn't include Turkey in this group.
Currently they have a definite self interested course of actions....always a chess game with them.
Not that I blame them one bit....but Currently their leadership is smarter and more cunning than other nation's leadership.

bs

What has changed? Who said funding would be indefinitely?

White House spokesperson John Kirby announces that funding for Ukraine is "coming near to the end of the rope" and is "not going to be indefinite."
Uh oh.... No more boomerang bucks for our American politicos. That's going to piss a lot of people off.

Currently they have a definite self interested course of actions....always a chess game with them.
Not that I blame them one bit....but Currently their leadership is smarter and more cunning than other nation's leadership.

have you ever been in Turkey ? all what they want its couple of extra cents for their melons.

ps
1697303668784.jpeg

A collector bonanza! Alert the museums! they must be really desperate now...Muscovite power only exists in parades.

Plain Facts ignorant or a News Troll , John DV ?

The situation in the Ukrainian SMO on October 14 2023

Budanov admits Ukraine big counter-offensive is over

Russian Fall Offensive Underway

One shell a day: an explanation has been found for the silence of British howitzers in Ukraine

The British howitzers transferred to Ukraine are silent because there is not enough ammunition for them, writes The Daily Telegraph. On average, because of this, one gun fires once a day, or even less often. At the same time, Russia uses up to 20 thousand artillery shells per day, the publication writes.

As the Ukrainian military admits, because of this they began to use Soviet howitzers from the Second World War - they still have shells for them.

The revelation comes after NATO's most senior military official warned last week that the alliance was rapidly running out of artillery shells to give to Ukraine.

Forum List

Back