Looks like Obama was correct about Benghazi

Bush was incorrect about some things but I don't know of any lies he told.

Obama on the other hand...
Well I can't think of anything he's said that has actually been proven as true. He's actually managed to make Nixon look like a Boy Scout.

So...What is the GOP version of the Benghazi attacks?

It was an international AlQaida conspiracy planned to coincide with the 9-11 anniversary
The video had nothing to do with it

Both proven to be wrong

What attacks? I thought left claims those were spontaneous demonstrations.

Bush was incorrect about some things but I don't know of any lies he told.

Obama on the other hand...
Well I can't think of anything he's said that has actually been proven as true. He's actually managed to make Nixon look like a Boy Scout.

Look into the Downing street memos. I can't get too excited about what Obama does compared to the enormity of the bush mistakes made since the supreme court installed him in the oval office.

My hope is the NYTimes False story starts the unraveling of the truth about Benghazi.
I Will NEVER Forget Benghazi where Americans were left to die & the POS POTUS went to Vegas.

Poster_Terrorist-Attacks-Bush_Deaths-at-Embassy-Consulates_List_zps6c5a5a5e.jpg
Just can't get over Boooosh! Get up to date...But MOM! They did it too...!:cuckoo:

There are attacks on Americans all the time.
Our outrage is not about attacks, but about cover ups.

The president has a habit of being right about things.

He's never been wrong. Just last month he declared how "excessively high temperatures' 'already' harming public health". In other words, what we got these days can't be cold and meteorologists are wrong. It's probably Bush's fault anyways. If you think it's not, then you are in war on women. Raising the minimum wage would most likely warm up some people.

Ame®icano;8418004 said:
Ame®icano;8416239 said:

What cover-up is that?

How many people who were in Benghazi during the attacks were allowed to testify before Congress?

I suppose you're referring to the CIA mission in Benghazi. Didn't Congress get testimony in classified hearings from the CIA about their mission in Libya?

Ame®icano;8418004 said:
What cover-up is that?

How many people who were in Benghazi during the attacks were allowed to testify before Congress?

I suppose you're referring to the CIA mission in Benghazi. Didn't Congress get testimony in classified hearings from the CIA about their mission in Libya?

And what do we know from those hearings?

Just to remind, Petraues testified too and he said what? Ex-CIA chief Petraeus testifies Benghazi attack was al Qaeda-linked terrorism

So much for the Republican campaign against Hillary

A Deadly Mix in Benghazi - The New York Times

Months of investigation by The New York Times, centered on extensive interviews with Libyans in Benghazi who had direct knowledge of the attack there and its context, turned up no evidence that Al Qaeda or other international terrorist groups had any role in the assault.

Did they turn up evidence it was in reaction to a half assed video about Mo?? That was the lie, Gertrude...all the rest is BS.

What difference does it make why or by whom the attack was by??? They just hate us. They video was offensive and I was pissed also. and I am sure any Muslim would have been pisses and how does anyone know WHY??? But the attackers.

Last edited:
Ame®icano;8426281 said:
Ame®icano;8418004 said:

Just to remind, Petraues testified too and he said what? Ex-CIA chief Petraeus testifies Benghazi attack was al Qaeda-linked terrorism

Numerouis investigations say Al Qaeda not involved.

Ame®icano;8418004 said:
Ame®icano;8416239 said:

What cover-up is that?

What was there for them to testify, exactly?

"A bunch of rag heads charged the gate and we booked?"

Ame®icano;8416239 said:

So, where was the cover-up?

No one can point to it, but there MUST be one for so many to allude to it, right?

Last edited:
Ame®icano;8426281 said:

Numerouis investigations say Al Qaeda not involved.

I would ask you the same question you just asked:

"What difference does it make why or by whom the attack was by??? They just hate us."

Forum List

Back