Looks like the infamous Vindman will be doing the duffle bag drag

Didn't Obama do a purge of anyone not on board with his agenda?

Yes, do you remember the name General Mike Flynn! Notice what the Obysmal Administration did to him!
And look what happened with Gen Flynn
Wise move by Obama

We shall see Winger-) It appears to most of us that the tide has turned, and not turned favorably for your side.

Justice takes time, and now justice appears to be knocking on your friends doors!

"Fake News CNN & MSDNC keep talking about “Lt. Col.” Vindman as though I should think only how wonderful he was. Actually, I don’t know him, never spoke to him, or met him (I don’t believe!) but, he was very insubordinate, reported contents of my “perfect” calls incorrectly, & was given a horrendous report by his superior, the man he reported to, who publicly stated that Vindman had problems with judgement, adhering to the chain of command and leaking information. In other words, “OUT”." - President Trump just now

Vindman.......,you’re fired
He is still active duty serving his country

He was part of the coup. When you work at the pleasure of the President, you work with him, not against him. A President can't work with people who hate him.
I don’t think you understand what a coup is
An Impeachment is the opposite of a coup

A coup is the deep state; an underground government seeking to undermine the real government. You simply can't have that in the White House under your administration. No President can.

Vindman.......,you’re fired

He was part of the coup. When you work at the pleasure of the President, you work with him, not against him. A President can't work with people who hate him.

Along with the President having the absolute RIGHT to put in these positions, anyone he sees fit!

He was only removed from the White House and given his old job back. He didn't lose anything. A President needs to be surrounded by people that support him.

Trump needs to be surrounded by people who are willing to lie for him

Vindman is like that weasel kid in school that always kissed the teachers ass behind closed doors. What good is having people that despise you working against your goals? You can't have that.

Even the FBI was more professional.

Why should we take the right wing seriously about ethics or morals when we don't take them seriously about economics or the law.
ya we're such duffus's that obama had to bring the full weight of the government down on us from the fbi to the irs.
But you keep preaching about the boogey man rw

"Fake News CNN & MSDNC keep talking about “Lt. Col.” Vindman as though I should think only how wonderful he was. Actually, I don’t know him, never spoke to him, or met him (I don’t believe!) but, he was very insubordinate, reported contents of my “perfect” calls incorrectly, & was given a horrendous report by his superior, the man he reported to, who publicly stated that Vindman had problems with judgement, adhering to the chain of command and leaking information. In other words, “OUT”." - President Trump just now
I have an easier time defending the actions of LTC Vindman than Conservatives do in defending the actions of LTC Oliver North and LTC Allen West

Along with the President having the absolute RIGHT to put in these positions, anyone he sees fit!

He was only removed from the White House and given his old job back. He didn't lose anything. A President needs to be surrounded by people that support him.

Vindman is like that weasel kid in school that always kissed the teachers ass behind closed doors. What good is having people that despise you working against your goals? You can't have that.

Vindman was unwilling to cover for Trumps lies
The rest of Republicans have no problem with it

84185133_10218489560461648_1450801740264767488_n.jpg

Watch Vindman before and during his testimony. He looked like a kid trying to stop from pissing himself he was so excited to testify against the President.

To the stupid assholes that call Trump a dictator....

...if Trump was a dictator, Vindman would be in 1000 pieces and fed to pigs.

Stop the stupid hyperbolic name calling, you sheep.

Watch Vindman before and during his testimony. He looked like a kid trying to stop from pissing himself he was so excited to testify against the President.
He is a decorated military officer who was called to testify in front of Congress

He did his duty

He is a decorated military officer who was called to testify in front of Congress

He did his duty

Deep state mole.

He did his duty

Then obviously you didn't watch his testimony in the inquiry. What did you on the left have to say about General Flynn? How about General Betray-us? I guess their service to our country didn't mean squat.

Just because one served our country doesn't give them a free pass if they are a sneeze ball.

He did his duty
He was an embedded Deep State plant and part of a sleeper cell who was overheard plotting with another leftist operative Eric Cariamella to remove Trump from officer.

One piece of shit defends another. You only pretend to honor the military when it furthers
your wicked leftist agenda. Go fuck yourself!

He did his duty

Deep state mole.
If I agreed with you, we would both be wrong

He did his duty
He was an embedded Deep State plant and part of a sleeper cell who was overheard plotting with another leftist operative Eric Cariamella to remove Trump from officer.

One piece of shit defends another. You only pretend to honor the military when it furthers
your wicked leftist agenda. Go fuck yourself!

I also hear that Obama was born in Kenya and was snuck into the US

There was never any doubt that Vindman would be removed from his post. Anyone who is unwilling to lie has no business being near our president
being from the side of the aisle you're from that is the most truthful statement you've ever posted on usmb

Forum List

Back