Looks like the pope is coming out today doing away with some rules for catholics

Yawn.....more accepting, that doesn't mean embracing homos, gay marriages in the Church or even Communion for divorced Catholics.

Fluff piece

• Banned
Yawn.....more accepting, that doesn't mean embracing homos, gay marriages in the Church or even Communion for divorced Catholics.

Fluff piece
Let's see , the announcement and full text comes out this morning

Looks like he is giving you guys whiplash changing directions of your church fast

Pope Francis Softens Communion Ban for Divorcees, Shifts Tone on Family

Pope Francis Softens Communion Ban for Divorcees

Last edited:
Wow, I guess that makes Rome more progressive than these backwards assholes, eh?
Mideast-Israel-Cultur_sham.jpg

• Banned
Wow, I guess that makes Rome more progressive than these backwards assholes, eh?
Such a bitter goy, they are a very small portion of the Jewish population and aren't the head of anything or do they represent anyone but themselves, nice try goy boi

I wonder when he will ditch the eating flesh drinking blood stuff

Such a bitter goy, they are a very small portion of the Jewish population and aren't the head of anything or do they represent anyone but themselves, nice try goy boi

Growing rapidly, the Zionist had hoped Judaism would die in WWII but surprise it didn't.

Probably when they quit biting off and sucking baby dicks.

It was a jew who told his jew friends to eat his flesh and drink his blood, what were jews into in the days of Jesus?

John 6:53Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

53 Then Yeshua said to them, “Yes, indeed! I tell you that unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you do not have life in yourselves.

Fluff piece

Right. Last time he came out in support of homosexuals he said no one should hold their sins against them. lol...

Yes, he is very open and accepting, in a condemning sort of way.

It was a jew who told his jew friends to eat his flesh and drink his blood, what were jews into in the days of Jesus?

53 Then Yeshua said to them, “Yes, indeed! I tell you that unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you do not have life in yourselves

Fluff piece

Got to admire how this Pope plays the media by re-announcing policies that have been in place for decades, perhaps because people missed or forgotten it the first time around. None of this is new or "news" to practicing Catholics. Kind of fun to watch those who missed the news fifty years ago (or simply weren't interested in it at that time) dance in the (forum) streets today.

And, to be fair, things may be different in some parts of the world, and the Pope may wish to reiterate current practices with them.

They were deeply involved in a top secret mission dedicated to destroying the two horned political/religious beast that was the Roman enemy.

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them. Jeremiah 25:15

I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh and make them drunk on their own blood as if with new wine. Isaiah 49: 26

Take this cup of wine and drink it. This is my blood, the blood of the covenant.

Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink. Rev16:5

Last edited:

53 Then Yeshua said to them, “Yes, indeed! I tell you that unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you do not have life in yourselves

They were deeply involved in a top secret mission dedicated to destroying the two horned political/religious beast that was the Roman enemy.

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them. Jeremiah 25:15

I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh and make them drunk on their own blood as if with new wine. Isaiah 49: 26

Take this cup of wine and drink it. This is my blood, the blood of the covenant.

Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink. Rev16:5

Another one that takes verses from here and there, and out of context. Jesus a jew says to eat his flesh and drink his blood,
he is a jew talking to other jews. (supposedly).

So this is a jewish thing.

He is saying he is the sacrifice, not more animal sacrifices. No more buying pigeons and lambs at the temple to be slaughtered for your sins.

Rome was very good to the Jews, but the zealot Jews rebelled and attacked Rome first, plus the jews were fighting amongst themselves, civil wars.

Another one that takes verses from here and there, and out of context. Jesus a jew says to eat his flesh and drink his blood,
he is a jew talking to other jews. (supposedly).

So this is a jewish thing.

He is saying he is the sacrifice, not more animal sacrifices. No more buying pigeons and lambs at the temple to be slaughtered for your sins.

Rome was very good to the Jews, but the zealot Jews rebelled and attacked Rome first, plus the jews were fighting amongst themselves, civil wars.

Rome was very good to the Jews? lol....:whip:

To answer your question Jesus was teaching other Jews that the words of the law were figurative and the subjects hidden by using figurative language. Bread from heaven, manna, the food of angels, a metaphor for teaching from God, became the flesh of Jesus, a metaphor for the teaching that Jesus received from God like manna from heaven. Hence the Word became flesh. Eat my flesh reveals the hidden subject of Kosher law.

The kingdom of Heaven is like hidden treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again. Matthew 13:44

According to the law, the life is in the blood and life is the promise for fulfilling the laws demands.

It follows then that eating the flesh of Jesus stands for receiving his teaching, To drink his blood is to comply with the law accordingly.

Life is in the doing.

If you do not eat my flesh, receive my teaching, and drink my blood, do it, you cannot have the life promised for obedience to the law in you.

This is what believers are supposed to be doing in remembrance of him.

Last edited:
What did Jesus have to say about the term 'father(Pope)'?
Are you aware that in the time of Jesus, in the steps of Abraham, those who wanted to lead another sect (and there were many sects in that day) wanted to be known as the father of their particular belief/sect. This is different from biological fathers, stepfathers, spiritual fathers.

Jesus makes this plain when he goes onto say, You have but one Father. He makes it plain God is the Father/Author of our teachings and beliefs. Jesus was not addressing children who call their sires, "Father", nor was he speaking of the kindly, respectful address when someone calls an elderly man, "Father." We see Jesus, and later his apostles, addressing disciples as "children" and being a spiritual father (not the Father/Author/Founder) of a sect.

In Catholicism, God is our Father. Priests don't create their own sects with their own beliefs and rules. Some of the Reformers better qualify as the type of "Fathers" and founders Christ warned of.

Nice twist, worthy of the Jesuit legalists.

Last edited:
Nice twist, worthy of the Jesuit legalists.
Or simple, historical research preceding Jesuit thought, and then supported by Scripture. We have the Apostles calling disciples, children. Paul calls Timothy his own son in faith.

The twist came when the sect use for the term Father, went by the wayside. Remember, Christ also prayed that his followers might remain one as he and the Father are one. Jesus wanted people to follow his teachings, which the Apostles passed on, not the teachings of other beliefs. His teachings came from the Father, and did not originate with man.

Forum List

Back