Looks Like the Trump Admin is Bringing Dark Secrets to The Light

Don’t get pissy because my point went over your head. Lawyers have one job... To represent their client. They aren't arbiters of truth
What a thoughtful and brilliant point! I'll bet no one ever thought of that before. No wonder it "went over
my head". :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Actually I think my original point was about Sidney Powell, former DOJ prosecutor who saw from the inside how rotten the system was and who now battles the corrupt DOJ creeps in Washington DC.

And how Flynn fired his shitty lawyers Covington Burling (who told Flynn just to plead guilty to everything and hope for mercy from the system....which was the worst advice ever) and brought on board someone who fought the DOJ for a living and that made all the difference.

And that's when you mentioned Johnny Cochran, which was and is a non sequitur because the OJ and Flynn cases were nothing alike and my point went so far over your head you need to call NORAD to help you
find it. You are a real dumb fuck!
You’re point went off on your own little tangent and wasn’t relevant to the fact that lawyers are not arbitures of truth, especially defense lawyers. They defend their clients and used loopholes in the law and negotiation to achieve the best possible outcome for their clients. Pointing at what Flynn’s lawyers did proves nothing. The fact remains that Flynn is a liar and nothing can change that... you can’t win this argument. Sorry. Keep scrambling though. I’m having fun watching

Bullshit, Mueller found no crime and the corroboration was all hearsay that told a fantasy story by 2nd hand (hearsay). None of it was verified. Just a bunch of Russian propaganda that Hillary, Obama and the DNC tried to use to unseat Trump.
What know nothing dope is now trying to pull some embers of dignity out of the burning mess of the
Michael Flynn case by claiming the Steele dossier is really much more significant and noteworthy than
everyone thinks? Oh...right. Troll Boy.

That appears to be bull shit!

You’re point went off on your own little tangent and wasn’t relevant to the fact that lawyers are not arbitures of truth, especially defense lawyers. They defend their clients and used loopholes in the law and negotiation to achieve the best possible outcome for their clients. Pointing at what Flynn’s lawyers did proves nothing. The fact remains that Flynn is a liar and nothing can change that... you can’t win this argument. Sorry. Keep scrambling though. I’m having fun watching
Oooh...how ominous! You are watching. I'm sure you are because you seemingly do nothing but argue this issue all day every day with little to no success.

Well, moron, I never said that lawyers were arbiters of truth (though ipso facto the truth was certainly on the side of Michael Flynn as the government tried to railroad him and their case abruptly failed).

But you must claim this since the case against Flynn utterly collapsed under the weight of it's own lies and fraud and like a little rat you have to scurry around for cover now.
Your remark about Johnny Cochran still remains hopelessly dumb and pointless. Yeah, lawyers like Cochran
can use appeals to prejudice as a demogogue in front of an OJ friendly jury. But nothing like went on in federal court.

I said that Flynn got himself a decent experienced lawyer that knew how DOJ prosecutors use the might
of the US government to extract capitulation from defendants like Flynn, who lost everything battling
against Comey and his crooked FBI investigation and couldn't afford to have Comey turn on
his son so he agreed to Comey's lies.

You can stamp your little feet and call Flynn a liar all you like but the case against him flamed out
and he has been exonerated and now the ball is in his court as frauds like James Comey and Adam Schiff
are now on the defensive as new documents come to light exposing them as the liars that they are.

You are just a little voice crying in the wilderness of the epic corruption of the anti Trump forces of
darkness.

Last edited:
Bullshit, Mueller found no crime and the corroboration was all hearsay that told a fantasy story by 2nd hand (hearsay). None of it was verified. Just a bunch of Russian propaganda that Hillary, Obama and the DNC tried to use to unseat Trump.
What know nothing dope is now trying to pull some embers of dignity out of the burning mess of the
Michael Flynn case by claiming the Steele dossier is really much more significant and noteworthy than

All that I’m proving are two very simple facts. 1. Flynn is a liar and 2. You dopes trying to excuse him and pretend he didn’t do anything wrong are liars as well.

Wow, Barr just dropped the case. Talk about the dirty dirty swamp. How embarrassing for our government

Yeah, when shown overwhelming evidence of FBI criminal conduct the DOJ only has one option, and that is to drop all charges.

That's what the RULE OF LAW, demands.
No, when shown evidence of criminal conduct people should get arrested... when trying to cover for a liar the charges get dropped... isn’t that what y’all said about Comey and Clinton?

when shown evidence of criminal conduct people should get arrested...

Exactly. If there was any evidence of criminal conduct in the phone call, he should have been arrested.
He wasn’t arrested for the phone call. He was questioned about it and arrested for lying about it. How do you still not understand this. We’ve been over it a dozen times now. Seriously... you’re just trolling at this point, am I right?

He wasn’t arrested for the phone call.

Exactly. Because nothing in the call was a crime.

He was questioned about it and arrested for lying about it.

Yes. He was arrested for, supposedly, non-material lies in a phony investigation.

How do you still not understand this.

I understand it perfectly.
If the FBI questions you about a non-criminal phone call, they can charge you if you lie.
Even if the lies are not material and there isn't a legitimate legal reason to even question you.
There was legitimate reason to question Flynn... they were investigating Russian interference in an election. Flynn was part of the trump campaign. Flynn had been in communication with the Russians. It doesn’t get any more material than that

There was legitimate reason to question Flynn...

What reason?

they were investigating Russian interference in an election.

Cool. The phone call was after the election.

Flynn was part of the trump campaign.

Then their questions should have been about stuff before the election.

Flynn had been in communication with the Russians.

Then question him about pre-election contacts. No crime in the post-election call.

It doesn’t get any more material than that

Durr.
There was nothing wrong with Flynn’s phone call with Russia except for he lied about it and got fired because of it. Just because it happened after the election doesn’t make Flynn’s relationship with Russia and communications, known and unknown, not a relevant line of questioning. Are you playing stupid or do you really not get it?

There was nothing wrong with Flynn’s phone call with Russia except for he lied about it

Exactly. A lie that was not material.

Just because it happened after the election doesn’t make Flynn’s relationship with Russia and communications, known and unknown, not a relevant line of questioning.

Any lie about the known communication, the one that didn't involve the election or any wrongdoing, isn't material. And there was no wrongdoing uncovered about any other calls.
Oh you poor soul... no you don’t lie to cops about anything. You never know where details lead in the course of an investigation... facts need to be uncovered. You don’t set a precedent that if you don’t think a question is related to a crime that’s under investigation it’s ok to lie. As soon as Flynn started lying he deserved to get pressed. I would have been irresponsible to not go that route. If Flynn didn’t want to disclose something or If he didn’t remember he could have responded I’m several other ways. But lying was not ok. Stop making excuses for him

You don’t set a precedent that if you don’t think a question is related to a crime that’s under investigation it’s ok to lie.

What crime was under investigation?
Foreign interference in an election. You’re officially a dumbass

Foreign interference in an election

No evidence in the call of foreign interference in an election.
So why do you feel that phone call was material?
I never said there was evidence in the call. Cops do interview people involved with players of crimes they are investigating. That shouldn’t be news to you
The Steele dossier is now debunked therefore there was no basis to investigate Trump for collusion and there was no crime. But then, you just go on believing in the fantasy bullshit the liars in the Obama administration fed you. It's looking like evidence is surfacing that Obama wanted Flynn gone because of a personal vendetta where he fired Flynn. His FBI henchmen were more than glad to help out. After all, as the FBI correspondence proves, they were out to get anyone even associated with Trump. If they hadn't taken Flynn out then Flynn would have been privy to the conspiracy to remove Trump so, he had to go.
The Steele dossier is not all of a sudden debunked. You just made that up. In fact much of it was corroborated by Muellers Investigation as Coyote very thoughtfully laid out a few pages back. Much of it was uncorroborated as well, as it was a mixed bag of intel. You seem to be ignoring all that.

Maldonado, if you recall. It wasn’t Obama that took Flynn out. Trump fired him. It wasn’t Obama’s DOJ that arrested him, it was Trumps under the leadership of Rosenstein and Wray both of whom Trump appointed. What’s happening now is all political and it’s rather transparent and pathetic.
The dossier wasn’t all about crimes dumbass. It was political dirt... some of which outlined relationships with Russians which Mueller investigated and corroborated Coyote laid it all out and none of you refuted it.
The dossier didn't outline any crimes and was a document of fiction. Yet, here you are beating your dead horse of an argument once more. Why not just admit you hate Trump and be done with it? You don't give a shit about the law or justice at all by what you have posted here.
I never said it outlined crimes and I also explained that mueller verified parts of it while other parts were not verified. Did Trump get a Golden Shower in Moscow? Who cares?! That story was national enquirer BS... opporesearch. But parts were true and followed up on by the FBI.
It should have never have been used to get a FISA warrant then. That was criminal. A verified document does not mean "parts" were verified. Grasping at any straw to remove Trump was apparently paramount to the slime running the FBI at the time.
Yep, and they were doing it for who ?

Oooh...how ominous! You are watching. I'm sure you are because you seemingly do nothing but argue this issue all day every day with little to no success.

Well, moron, I never said that lawyers were arbiters of truth (though ipso facto the truth was certainly on the side of Michael Flynn as the government tried to railroad him and their case abruptly failed).

But you must claim this since the case against Flynn utterly collapsed under the weight of it's own lies and fraud and like a little rat you have to scurry around for cover now.
Your remark about Johnny Cochran still remains hopelessly dumb and pointless. Yeah, lawyers like Cochran
can use appeals to prejudice as a demogogue in front of an OJ friendly jury. But nothing like went on in federal court.

I said that Flynn got himself a decent experienced lawyer that knew how DOJ prosecutors use the might
of the US government to extract capitulation from defendants like Flynn, who lost everything battling
against Comey and his crooked FBI investigation and couldn't afford to have Comey turn on

You can stamp your little feet and call Flynn a liar all you like but the case against him flamed out
and he has been exonerated and now the ball is in his court as frauds like James Comey and Adam Schiff
are now on the defensive as new documents come to light exposing them as the liars that they are.

You are just a little voice crying in the wilderness of the epic corruption of the anti Trump forces of
darkness.
Whoa, that was a nice little rant there... did I hit a trigger? Calm down man.

You can pretend that there was some great revelation but this was a political game played by Barr and not an utter collapse of the case as you try and claim. Flynn lied to the FBI. That’s a crime. He admitted to it. A judge did not dismiss the case,Trumps lackey who now runs the DOJ is trying to sweep it under the rug. The lead prosecutor For the DOJ even resigned over the political decision to drop it. It’s an embarrassment.

dance around and pretend like he is vindicated but you are only acting like a fool.

All that I’m proving are two very simple facts. 1. Flynn is a liar and 2. You dopes trying to excuse him and pretend he didn’t do anything wrong are liars as well.
You might as well keep claiming you are right since the facts will never back you up.
The Flynn case collapsed in on itself. Ironically the liar calls all the people on the right side of this
issue liars. Stay tuned because this is just getting started: Schiff releases transcripts undercutting Dem claims of Russia collusion proof

The whole rationale for the lie that Flynn and Trump were colluding with Russians is now seen as a lie!
Everything you thought you knew about Russia is wrong! Deal with your idiocy.

Wow, Barr just dropped the case. Talk about the dirty dirty swamp. How embarrassing for our government

Yeah, when shown overwhelming evidence of FBI criminal conduct the DOJ only has one option, and that is to drop all charges.

No, when shown evidence of criminal conduct people should get arrested... when trying to cover for a liar the charges get dropped... isn’t that what y’all said about Comey and Clinton?

Exactly. If there was any evidence of criminal conduct in the phone call, he should have been arrested.
He wasn’t arrested for the phone call. He was questioned about it and arrested for lying about it. How do you still not understand this. We’ve been over it a dozen times now. Seriously... you’re just trolling at this point, am I right?

Yes. He was arrested for, supposedly, non-material lies in a phony investigation.

If the FBI questions you about a non-criminal phone call, they can charge you if you lie.
Even if the lies are not material and there isn't a legitimate legal reason to even question you.
There was legitimate reason to question Flynn... they were investigating Russian interference in an election. Flynn was part of the trump campaign. Flynn had been in communication with the Russians. It doesn’t get any more material than that

What reason?

Then question him about pre-election contacts. No crime in the post-election call.

Durr.
There was nothing wrong with Flynn’s phone call with Russia except for he lied about it and got fired because of it. Just because it happened after the election doesn’t make Flynn’s relationship with Russia and communications, known and unknown, not a relevant line of questioning. Are you playing stupid or do you really not get it?

There was nothing wrong with Flynn’s phone call with Russia except for he lied about it

Just because it happened after the election doesn’t make Flynn’s relationship with Russia and communications, known and unknown, not a relevant line of questioning.

Any lie about the known communication, the one that didn't involve the election or any wrongdoing, isn't material. And there was no wrongdoing uncovered about any other calls.
Oh you poor soul... no you don’t lie to cops about anything. You never know where details lead in the course of an investigation... facts need to be uncovered. You don’t set a precedent that if you don’t think a question is related to a crime that’s under investigation it’s ok to lie. As soon as Flynn started lying he deserved to get pressed. I would have been irresponsible to not go that route. If Flynn didn’t want to disclose something or If he didn’t remember he could have responded I’m several other ways. But lying was not ok. Stop making excuses for him

You don’t set a precedent that if you don’t think a question is related to a crime that’s under investigation it’s ok to lie.

I never said there was evidence in the call. Cops do interview people involved with players of crimes they are investigating. That shouldn’t be news to you
The Steele dossier is now debunked therefore there was no basis to investigate Trump for collusion and there was no crime. But then, you just go on believing in the fantasy bullshit the liars in the Obama administration fed you. It's looking like evidence is surfacing that Obama wanted Flynn gone because of a personal vendetta where he fired Flynn. His FBI henchmen were more than glad to help out. After all, as the FBI correspondence proves, they were out to get anyone even associated with Trump. If they hadn't taken Flynn out then Flynn would have been privy to the conspiracy to remove Trump so, he had to go.
The Steele dossier is not all of a sudden debunked. You just made that up. In fact much of it was corroborated by Muellers Investigation as Coyote very thoughtfully laid out a few pages back. Much of it was uncorroborated as well, as it was a mixed bag of intel. You seem to be ignoring all that.

Maldonado, if you recall. It wasn’t Obama that took Flynn out. Trump fired him. It wasn’t Obama’s DOJ that arrested him, it was Trumps under the leadership of Rosenstein and Wray both of whom Trump appointed. What’s happening now is all political and it’s rather transparent and pathetic.
The dossier wasn’t all about crimes dumbass. It was political dirt... some of which outlined relationships with Russians which Mueller investigated and corroborated Coyote laid it all out and none of you refuted it.
The dossier didn't outline any crimes and was a document of fiction. Yet, here you are beating your dead horse of an argument once more. Why not just admit you hate Trump and be done with it? You don't give a shit about the law or justice at all by what you have posted here.
I never said it outlined crimes and I also explained that mueller verified parts of it while other parts were not verified. Did Trump get a Golden Shower in Moscow? Who cares?! That story was national enquirer BS... opporesearch. But parts were true and followed up on by the FBI.

I never said it outlined crimes and I also explained that mueller verified parts of it while other parts were not verified.

When applying for FISA warrants, they claimed the dossier was already verified.
At that point NOTHING was verified.
They didn't let the court know that it was a political document paid for by the DNC.

You can pretend that there was some great revelation but this was a political game played by Barr and not an utter collapse of the case as you try and claim. Flynn lied to the FBI. That’s a crime. He admitted to it. A judge did not dismiss the case,Trumps lackey who now runs the DOJ is trying to sweep it under the rug. A prosecutor even resigned over the political decisions drop it. It’s an embarrassment.

dance around and pretend like he is vindicated but you are only acting like a fool.
Flynn's lies were coerced by the FBI and he is off the hook now.

You might as well keep claiming you are right since the facts will never back you up.
The Flynn case collapsed in on itself. Ironically the liar calls all the people on the right side of this
issue liars. Stay tuned because this is just getting started: Schiff releases transcripts undercutting Dem claims of Russia collusion proof

The whole rationale for the lie that Flynn and Trump were colluding with Russians is now seen as a lie!
You are lying as coyote and faun And myself have shown time and time again. You deal in propaganda which is dishonest information. You can’t debunk anything I’ve said so you resort to insults and fake victory dances. That’s what grade schoolers do.

Here is a test... simple question. Did Flynn commit a crime by lying to the FBI?

And what about you pretending all the shit that led up to this just doesn't matter?

You are being a self centered egotistical shit.

Many people did lie about the Trump Russia relationship and got ahead of the facts. IMO the scrutiny was justified as Trump constantly lied about his contacts saying zero contacts with Russia when several actually happened. When people lie they deserve scrutiny. But they do not deserve to be accused of a crime until ample evidence of the crime has been uncovered.

You are lying as coyote and faun And myself have shown time and time again. You deal in propaganda which is dishonest information. You can’t debunk anything I’ve said so you resort to insults and fake victory dances. That’s what grade schoolers do.

Here is a test... simple question. Did Flynn commit a crime by lying to the FBI?
Man you just named the charter members of the TDS Society. When do yall meet?

What reason?

Durr.

I never said it outlined crimes and I also explained that mueller verified parts of it while other parts were not verified.

They didn't let the court know that it was a political document paid for by the DNC.
Did they? Can you point to your source of information that shows them saying in court that the entire dossier was verified?

and why did he lie to the FBI if he thought it was all above board?

No, because quite simply the FBI is guilty of prosecutorial abuses and I side with Dershowitz.
Perjury traps are unethical and illegal.

Comey and the boys weren't asking questions to gain answers. They were looking for a way to illegally snare someone in a trap.

darkness.

You can pretend that there was some great revelation but this was a political game played by Barr and not an utter collapse of the case as you try and claim. Flynn lied to the FBI. That’s a crime. He admitted to it. A judge did not dismiss the case,Trumps lackey who now runs the DOJ is trying to sweep it under the rug. The lead prosecutor For the DOJ even resigned over the political decision to drop it. It’s an embarrassment.

The lead prosecutor For the DOJ even resigned over the political decision to drop it. It’s an embarrassment.

Yeah, a politicized prosecutor withdrew moments before the DOJ dropped the case. Yawn.

What reason?

Durr.

Did they? Can you point to your source of information that shows them saying in court that the entire dossier was verified?
It's gonna be one fun day watching you complete your singular view meltdown as you invent new ways to crash into your own logic.

Many people did lie about the Trump Russia relationship and got ahead of the facts. IMO the scrutiny was justified as Trump constantly lied about his contacts saying zero contacts with Russia when several actually happened. When people lie they deserve scrutiny. But they do not deserve to be accused of a crime until ample evidence of the crime has been uncovered.
Go back and read my citation without adding your own layer of spin on top of it.
Thousands of pages of testimony reveal that there was NO evidence at all of a secret liaison between the Trump administration and the Russian government! Period!

There were no facts to get ahead of! And the testimony of many people, Schiff included, found zero
"facts" to support claims of collusion of any sort. They all clearly admitted this.

But when in public, and for the cameras and microphones, democrat officials and media sources went right
back and continued to lie anyway. It's the leftist way! How do you run an entire political party and run a propaganda 24-7 operation with no facts to back your lies?

Forum List

Back