Looks like Trump's lawyers are out to get him too

On July 31, the New York attorney general's office filed paperwork telling the judge it had completed all its pre-trial work and was prepared for a trial. On that form, the lawyers checked a box requesting a "Trial without jury."

A screenshot of a trial document with a red arrow pointing to a ticked box for Trial without jury.

Trump's lawyers never filed anything to court arguing otherwise, court records show. They had the opportunity to ask for a jury trial — but didn't.

Under the statute where James brought her lawsuit, it wasn't necessarily guaranteed that Trump would have gotten a jury to decide the case. But his lawyers didn't even ask Engoron to consider it.
Too funny

Explain them yourself, you were the copypasta dipshit in the first place.
i explained them. even in special proceedings under 63 12, a trial by jury is available, but must be requested by either party.

how the fuck do you not know that by now.

you were distracted by lard, jabba.

Nope. That's the collectivism found in leftist ideology.

Talk about you looking in a mirror and seeing no reflection.

Where's the secrecy? It's out in the open, you good little Prog lemmings just don't care.
The right wing shouldn’t really talk about being collectivists since they promote a uniform ideology and attack anyone outside of it.

This is your world view. You create fantasies rather than acknowledge you’re wrong.

Hillary Clinton was not prosecutable under the espionage act.

But you can’t accept that so you decided that Jim Comey, a lifelong Republican with no allegiance to Clinton was secretly working to let her off the hook.

You created a conspiracy solely because you couldn’t accept you were wrong.

Meanwhile Comey investigates Trump for collusion, which gets him fired because he refuses to do as Trump instructs and say he’s not under investigation, an official act he is doing for personal benefit that would be outside the norm for DoJ policy on active investigations. To cover up the reason, Trump had Rosenstein write a note to cover the reason because he doesn’t want everyone to know why he was fired.

Trump is the corruption.

i explained them. even in special proceedings under 63 12, a trial by jury is available, but must be requested by either party.

how the fuck do you not know that by now.

you were distracted by lard, jabba.

And did Trump ever complain he isn't getting a jury trial?

New York Judge Arthur Ergoron on Monday said that he is holding a bench trial in New York Attorney General Letitia James fraud lawsuit against former President Donald Trump because "nobody asked for" a jury trial on either side, The Messenger's Adam Klasfeld reported. "Trump isn't getting a jury trial in his $250m civil fraud suit brought against him by New York AG James because his legal team didn't request one on the paperwork," explained The Guardian's Hugo Lowell.

Legal experts were stunned by the revelation, characterizing it as a blunder by the former president's lawyers. "So Alina Habba didn't demand a jury trial?!" wrote MSNBC legal analyst Katie Phang. "I wonder how Trump feels about this screw-up by his legal team." Former U.S. Attorney Harry Litman called the decision "mind-blowing."

Instead, his lawyer will depend on the judgement of a judge who has TDS.

This is what happens when you pick your lawyer based on the size of her boobs

And did Trump ever complain he isn't getting a jury trial?
as you are the RESIDENT trumplard, i will leave that up to you. deflection denied.

Edit: but yes, of course trump lied and whined about it. that's why you parasites follow.

Last edited:
The right wing shouldn’t really talk about being collectivists since they promote a uniform ideology and attack anyone outside of it.

This is your world view. You create fantasies rather than acknowledge you’re wrong.

Hillary Clinton was not prosecutable under the espionage act.

But you can’t accept that so you decided that Jim Comey, a lifelong Republican with no allegiance to Clinton was secretly working to let her off the hook.

You created a conspiracy solely because you couldn’t accept you were wrong.

Meanwhile Comey investigates Trump for collusion, which gets him fired because he refuses to do as Trump instructs and say he’s not under investigation, an official act he is doing for personal benefit that would be outside the norm for DoJ policy on active investigations. To cover up the reason, Trump had Rosenstein write a note to cover the reason because he doesn’t want everyone to know why he was fired.

Trump is the corruption.

Absolute bullshit. Show me the college speakers on the left being shut down by protesters.

She could have been, just she wasn't because she is one of the good people.

RINO's gonna RINO.

The Deep State is the corruption. They aren't supposed to have loyalty to said Deep State over doing what the acting president asks them to do.

I'm learning so much at usmb about the law

I'd probably pass the LSAT with flying colors... :)

In any case, I know something of what Trump is going through. I have been accused and tormented for things I was not guilty of... for many moons... and am paying the price even to this day (and into the future).

Of course I didn't have $$ like Trump does :( so... there's that.

ridiculous queefing.

your side claims that Trump was denied a jury. you failed. a lot. eat another barrel of lard, jabba.
He likes to make stuff up and then refuse to back it up.... either saying it's in us or else a variation on "I won't because you won't accept it" crying.

He likes to make stuff up and then refuse to back it up.... either saying it's in us or else a variation on "I won't because you won't accept it" crying.
SOP for Trump and his idiotic deplorable twat followers. bold assertions, no support. blame failure on deep state / moderators.

Forum List

Back